Point of existence

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Karl

Re: Point of existence

Post by Karl »

For me the point of existence is to have FUN! To be happy.
But for have fun you need to be seroius some times :)
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

So,

Did the OP kill himself yet?

I kept meaning to check in, but I've been busy...
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Yes, yes he did.
only one to win something real from the game!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

What is the point of existence?

I mean im this year for me has been so shit for me so far, nothing good as happened, the only thing positive is going to USA for MXON.

The one thing i love doing is riding my dirtbike and i pretty much have quit now all i do is stay home and play video games, now when i race i do horrible i mean last year i even trained and practiced every week for it, and i dont even have any motivation to take photos, i don't think iv'e taken any for nearly 1 year, thats the one thing im 1/2 decent at too.

Now iv'e pretty much lost 2 of my best friends, 1 of them, he went to a new school and i pretty much haven't spoken to him for about four months and now when we try to hang out and catch up where always doing something on W/Es and its like iv'e never met him and my other friend well i got in an argument with her and now we dont speak to each other im pretty damn sure she hates me now and i miss her so bad and feel like a fucking prick :cry: wish i could go back in time there...

And then after all of that im damn close to failing my Senior year because all i do is play video games every hour im home, not only is this screwing me up for the future all i want to so is live in USA theres already a 2% or even less of me living there next year :lol:

All well who knows, maybe better days will come...
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
JETZcorp
Team: Privateer

Post by JETZcorp »

The purpose of life for me is to simply do what I want, as much as possible. It's easy to see this as a formula for sitting around and doing nothing, but that's where long-term foresight comes in. I recognize that in order to get in a lot of riding, driving, flying, and other such diverse (yeah right) interests, I gotta get me some big money. Well, there's no way I can fund a fleet of dirt bikes, an airplane, and a '68 Charger working at McDonald's, so I need me a career that not only brings home some bank, but also leaves me satisfied. Obviously I'm not beast enough to make a living off racing bikes or cars, and my eyes will probably get in the way of an airline career, so I have to do the next best thing, which is to design the things that allow people to ride, drive, fly, haul shit around, etc. Engineering is awesome because not only is it intellectually stimulating (which is important to me), and involves things I'm interested in, but it also nets over 100K a year by the time you get to the top of the ladder, and even the bottom-rung has you rocking about 40-50K, with only a four-year college investment. Med School can kiss my ass! So, at the moment I need to focus on building a foundation to having that set up, so that when I do make it out of college and hopefully get an engineering position, I will be able to have the time and money required to pursue the things I really want to. Which is, of course, what I live for.

Let's just hope the BLM doesn't ban off-road riding outright before I get to that point!
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

Pot, girls, food.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Wings wrote:Pot, girls, food.
Damn right... only thing you missed is studying and alcohol hahah.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

Wings wrote:Pot, girls, food.
You missed the most important thing that brought you to this forum.
MOTO
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

1. Keegan you dont smoke shit. You probly dont know what a zong is, let alone a bong.
2. You cant get pussy, you australian.
3. Fat fuck

- Jones
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Goardy
Team: Satan

Post by Goardy »

[quote=jones]1. Keegan you dont smoke shit. You probly dont know what a zong is, let alone a bong.
2. You cant get pussy, you australian.
3. Fat fuck[/quote]
homie, you are 14 years old or some shit, dont talk like youre some kind of party veteran.
Get a pack of dogs up ya!
ゲイセックス、笑
Goardy
Team: Satan

Post by Goardy »

woah, fucked something up there....
you get the point anyways
Get a pack of dogs up ya!
ゲイセックス、笑
WhMx179
Team: Privateer