Most epic races

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
knapp21
Team: Privateer

Most epic races

Post by knapp21 »

People say that 86 anaheim was the greatest race ever but I disagree maybe because I wasn't around at the time. I think this is the most epic supercross race EVER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL3DJaHAWDA .
knapp21

Re: Most epic races

Post by knapp21 »

Noone enjoyed watching this race?!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

My computer sucks too bad to watch youtube videos that long. :(
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

Yeah those were some awesome days of supercross. How surprising that Pastrana crashed and injured himself there :mrgreen:

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
JETZcorp

Post by JETZcorp »

I don't think this one is quite in the territory of being the MOST epic race ever, but it was pretty epic. This was 1980 (I think) and Brad Lackey was riding for Kawasaki and making an attempt at the World Championship against Heikki Mikkola (the man who put a 360 Husky in the top spot in the 500 class a few years before). If he won, he would be the first American to do so ever in history. The documentary will make it sound like he won the championship, but actually he only won this one moto - he lost that year. Start watching at 5:55.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_WH_E8- ... re=related
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
knapp21

Post by knapp21 »

I slightly disagreee. This was the race where carmichael DETHROWNED mcgrath forever. did you know he won only 1 more supercross after that race. david bailey was so right when he said "if carmichael wins this battle he will gain a mental edge"... so true. here is another epic race i was so lucky to see in person. brown and langston going down to the final moto for the championship, only to have langstons wheel blow out with only 10 minutes left to go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhT3r5ih7mM
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

I love this race,125 vs 250f,so much style and look how sexy kawa's is :D
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion