Doomsday is upon us!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Doomsday is upon us!

Post by Shadow »

http://www.helium.com/items/1882339-doo ... ling-event

Anyone else thinking "Yes! Fallout!" and started to dust off the leather armor + all the stuff lying around in the cellar stocked just for a day like this?
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
DJ99X

Re: Doomsday is upon us!

Post by DJ99X »

Thats scary as hell. Time to start building a rocket...
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

mmmm so thats doomsday scenario... 102? i still think 2012 is the coolest of them all :P.

if that area was unstable why in gods name would they drill there in the first place? don't they do research on that kind of stuff before they start drilling?

so lets start a new game "If you had to build a rocket and get off the planet, and you could take only one thing with you, what would it be? :P". might come in handy to have some good ideas

btw... most of that was sarcasm :P I'll believe it when I'm dead :D
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

We will die from an Earth Fart.

Oh joy.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Wilmx829
Team: Privateer

Post by Wilmx829 »

Wow I live on the gulf coast in LA, like 20 miles from the gulf. FML :lol:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV is a risk-taking genuis pimp.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

Most experts in the know, however, agree that if the world-changing event does occur it will happen suddenly and within the next 6 months.
The whole thing is gnarly. I wasn't expecting to read the whole thing, but i just had to keep on reading it.

Who would've thought, from the first day of the whole BP incident, that it would lead to this.
Wilmx829 wrote:Wow I live on the gulf coast in LA, like 20 miles from the gulf. FML :lol:
You're done, dude. Haha.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

If it's to the scale that's in the article, we all are done. If it actually happens. But if it was inevitable to happen, you'd think it would be the only thing on every channel on T.V.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Look what I just found in the news for ATT Yahoo...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100812/ap_ ... _breakdown
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

DJ wrote:Thats scary as hell. Time to start building a rocket...
Ill help ya!
DJD

Post by DJD »

yzmxer608 wrote:you'd think it would be the only thing on every channel on T.V.
The government can be pretty effective in keeping the media quiet. You think they would want the population to know they had 6 months to live?

They'll just say its a hoax by some kid in Idaho and that you are in no immediate danger.....

When you see important government officials disappearing into hidden bunkers in the Rocky Mountains......then you can start worrying.

But the events around the Globe are irrefutable, the Earth's weather patterns are changing, and if we don't take drastic steps...ah, what am i saying...its to late.

Were Inevitably doomed....oh well.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

How 'bouts we start up a merlitia and take down all the dumb people so we can live ern peace erntil we go mmmk.
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

Lucky aleins...
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

good thing i live in the rocky mountains. gonna go dig a cave.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

About as stupid as global warming, do you guys have any realization how astounding life/evolution/ the earth is ?

god forbid russia broke a 100 degrees in summer time, if it goes under 100 degrees at nighttime im pumped.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

But you didn't read the part about the giant Earth fart did you??!?!?!? It's going to make giant tsunamis, that's the equivalent of farting underwater and making bubbles, but on a giant scale that can kill you.

There is probably some truth to this but I don't think it will be on the scale of wiping out mankind.