2011 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: 2011 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by yzmxer608 »

DJD wrote:If i was Cunningham...

The first lap of practice at the next round i would find Hanson and just smash him. Say my throttle stuck...mullet headed prick.

Trey Canard should have won that damn thing! But i'm happy for Reed, cool to see him win again.
Yeah I wish Canard would have got it, he did the MXS front wheel curls :(.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

DJD wrote:If i was Cunningham...

The first lap of practice at the next round i would find Hanson and just smash him. Say my throttle stuck...mullet headed prick.

Trey Canard should have won that damn thing! But i'm happy for Reed, cool to see him win again.

and get on probation and fined 2500 $ ..... Points leaders always have the right away haha

Im glad for CR win, he needed and deserved it to help out with his own expenses so he doesnt fold up like langston

and im not surprised tomac won, he killed his 250B LL mud races by 50 seconds plus 2 years back.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
knapp21
Team: Privateer

Post by knapp21 »

I think hansen will get it soon. That was such a dirty pass on cunningham... shit pissed me off.
yFMX

Post by yFMX »

Why does everybody act like Cunningham is a saint? Seriously, doing a whip so close of Hansen is like asking for a take out in the next turn. I'm sure if Cunningham had jumped without whipping Hansen would've let him go.
From Matthes: "Haven't seen Hanny pass on TV yet but kc's own team seemed to think it was payback for the whip in the face over finish..."
I'm tired of riders crossing other riders lines or jumping in other riders lines while they're in the air. Frankly, if someone does to me what Cunningham did to Hansen he better be far away in the next turn or I do the exact same thing Hansen did.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

all the reed haters are turning soft haha! I'm pumped for the guy. I started to become a fan during his time at suzuki. He has really turned it around since he left yamaha personality wise. Its gonna be a tough rest of the year for him and if he is doing nationals and villo is healty its gonna be a long summer for the man.
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Hanny has done it few times earlier this year, always when someone gives him a bit attitude he takes them out on the next corner, blatantly. I really wish he gets back his share in the next races.

Also Canards scrub pass on Reed over the triple was insane :P
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

Did you see the crash in the lcq the guy lost his seat and cased the triple without a seat so he landed with his ass on the not so soft subframe :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Bet his mechanic shrugged when asked why the seat came off...hehe. Villo had quite the weight reduction kit for his KX too. Thought that looked funny, whoops 'n shit w/o his rear fender or front plate. Finally got to see the race this weekend.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

yFMX wrote:Why does everybody act like Cunningham is a saint? Seriously, doing a whip so close of Hansen is like asking for a take out in the next turn. I'm sure if Cunningham had jumped without whipping Hansen would've let him go.
From Matthes: "Haven't seen Hanny pass on TV yet but kc's own team seemed to think it was payback for the whip in the face over finish..."
I'm tired of riders crossing other riders lines or jumping in other riders lines while they're in the air. Frankly, if someone does to me what Cunningham did to Hansen he better be far away in the next turn or I do the exact same thing Hansen did.
thats just retarded. it's like killing someone for being insulted by them, it doesn't make sense.
Someone shows a bit of attitude without any real concequences and that gives him the right to take him out? it was a ridiculous move.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

I don't mind about cunningham tho, he's not a saint either. It's just smart of Hansen of not giving Cunningham a chance to take him back ... especially when you take this in mind ...
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Kyle interview.

''Talk about Josh Hansen and the pass that left you on the ground.
I’m not going to down-talk anyone, and I’m not going to down-talk the situation that went on on the track. He thought I scrubbed too close to him on the finish, which, I wasn’t really that close to him, and he decided to come into the corner, and I think it was an overly-aggressive pass if you ask me. Especially when he’s leading the championship right now. But, you know, I’m not going to let that stuff bother me, I’m just going to keep doing what I’m doing, stay prepared, and not worry about other people.

Did you guys talk after the race at all?
I don’t even want to get into that. It is what it is. There’s a lot of racing left, and I’m going to focus on my racing and not let someone else make an aggressive pass and ruin my season.''
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Armadijl
Team: Rockstar MX1 Suzuki

Post by Armadijl »

Thats the spirit of a real MXer, just forget bout everything. MX in 1st place 8)
yFMX

Post by yFMX »

Servatis wrote:thats just retarded. it's like killing someone for being insulted by them, it doesn't make sense.
Someone shows a bit of attitude without any real concequences and that gives him the right to take him out? it was a ridiculous move.
I think there's a lot less chance of being injured on a take out than if you're hit by another bike in the air.
And if you show someone some attitude be prepared for a payback, especially when it's Hansen.
russ190

Post by russ190 »

scheeve3 wrote:I don't mind about cunningham tho, he's not a saint either. It's just smart of Hansen of not giving Cunningham a chance to take him back ... especially when you take this in mind ...
That take out was in retaliation from the accidental take out from the week prior by Roczen in the sand section i believe. I know those two have gotten together a few times already this year. But i believe KC was standing him up in the corner. He didnt slam into him like Hanson did.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Are you for real on KC's dick right now. That pass looked literally identical to Hanny's pass on him. The difference is, hanny did not go down.