2011 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Jester#132

Re: 2011 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by Jester#132 »

Not jumping on anyone's dick here but KC's pass was different in the way that he left enough space for Roczen to brake, he did not ram intoo him, they came together because Roczen didn't see it coming (he couldn't have cause the gap between them was huge and he was focussing on what was ahead), Hansen was just out to kill clearly.. whereas I think KC was a bit optimistic / plain stupid..
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
russ190
Team: Privateer

Post by russ190 »

Jester#132 wrote:Not jumping on anyone's dick here but KC's pass was different in the way that he left enough space for Roczen to brake, he did not ram intoo him, they came together because Roczen didn't see it coming (he couldn't have cause the gap between them was huge and he was focussing on what was ahead), Hansen was just out to kill clearly.. whereas I think KC was a bit optimistic / plain stupid..
thats what i ment by what i had said. And motoxjeff#7, if you found some pussy you wouldent always be thinking of hopping on someones dick
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

I'm srry, but Roczen was riding in a train and didn't had any room/time to brake or move up higher or lower.
Cunningham just slammed into the corner and was hoping he could pull a blockpass. He maybe didn't aimed towards Roczen like Hansen did to him but defnitly he was way to far behind to even make any chance of a pass. Cunningham was so far behind that Roczen already pulled his throtle the moment Cunningham entered the turn.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

it looks like roczen was squaring it up. he turned down hard, then when he saw KC he straightened up and went into him. not saying it was his fault, just looks like he got startled.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

russ190 wrote:
Jester#132 wrote:Not jumping on anyone's dick here but KC's pass was different in the way that he left enough space for Roczen to brake, he did not ram intoo him, they came together because Roczen didn't see it coming (he couldn't have cause the gap between them was huge and he was focussing on what was ahead), Hansen was just out to kill clearly.. whereas I think KC was a bit optimistic / plain stupid..
thats what i ment by what i had said. And motoxjeff#7, if you found some pussy you wouldent always be thinking of hopping on someones dick
Nice one just a shame I am married to a beautiful wife of 5 yrs , with 2 kids of 3 yrs, and 2 yrs old now. nice try tho. I honestly do not see a difference in the 2 passes. U look at KC's pass on ken, and he went beyond so high in the berm it is stupid. Keny was following the Rut that was formed, there for was not squaring anything up. KC went in too high, he had no intension on making a clean pass simple as that. hanny was wrong as well. It goes both ways. Both have shown dirty tendencies
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

CHAD REED IS SUCH A BONEHEAD!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

HOLY SHIT is all I can say, other than that, Reed made the dumbest choice ever. I mean he did not even give him self a chance to make the turn. The pass stewie made I don't think is anything different than what you would normally see. But eh well, I bet stewart has one hell of a fire come daytona tho.
MX196

Post by MX196 »

WHHHHAAAAATTTTT?????!!!!!????!!!

wow.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I <3 Reed.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

Pumaxcs wrote:I <3 Reed.

x2

People act like Stewie wouldn't have done the same exact thing. It was on the last lap for the WIN. What would you do?
MX196

Post by MX196 »

REIDY-171 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:I <3 Reed.

x2

People act like Stewie wouldn't have done the same exact thing. It was on the last lap for the WIN. What would you do?
x3
yFMX

Post by yFMX »

I think Reed had the position and imo Reed's move wasn't dirty at all. It's not like he went straight into Stewart. Reed stopped in front of him. Stewart just tried to go wfo anyway just like he did at the beginning of the race when they almost collided before the rhythm section.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

yFMX wrote:I think Reed had the position and imo Reed's move wasn't dirty at all. It's not like he went straight into Stewart. Reed stopped in front of him. Stewart just tried to go wfo anyway just like he did at the beginning of the race when they almost collided before the rhythm section.

lmao Read Steve mathes's twitters much , that is exactly what he tweeted, then came back saying it was dirty, If you truly watch it, Stewart went threw the turn like you normally would. Reed cut way too far inside, and left no room for him,nor stewart to go. SImple as that. It was one hell of a race tho.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

also yann, When did stewart go WFO in the rhythm section, If I recall it was Reed who almost collided with Stewart early on trying to show the wheel after the rhythm.
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

I wanna watch more races like that. Best race in a long time. That crash was EXACTLY like the phoenix crash last year. Bubba left that turn WIDE open. You could have pulled a 747 through there.