See yas Later

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Joe
Team: MXSP

See yas Later

Post by Joe »

Just saying see yas had fun while I was here now it seems pointless no matter what I do or what i make someone always says its sucks or bitches about something this forum is honestly like high school it doesn't matter who you are if you not cool enough you dont get treated like everyone els if theres a new guy around everyone hates on him if someone trys to change something all they do is bitch and whine and i dont want to be apart of that anymore its stupid as hell so Ill see you guys around

but thanks to everyone who helped and good luck Jlv with the game
Garasaki

Re: See yas Later

Post by Garasaki »

Hata's always gonna hate, you gonna be an umbrella and let that shit roll off ya!
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

wait.. what? did i miss something? I thought this forum/community is doing a bit better than a couple months ago, haven't seen that much bull**** and arguing in a while. except a bit with the US Open.

meh, not gonna stop you if you want to leave. good luck with future endeavors and such :)
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Servatis wrote:wait.. what? did i miss something? I thought this forum/community is doing a bit better than a couple months ago, haven't seen that much bull**** and arguing in a while. except a bit with the US Open.

meh, not gonna stop you if you want to leave. good luck with future endeavors and such :)
Better? jones is back on the forums
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Yeah, you gotta realize it's a forum full of all different ages. You have to learn to not take anything to seriously that someone says over the internet. It's the internet and there will always be those people no matter where you go, unless its a forum where you are the only member.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

oh, did I mention its the internet
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

if you worry about what people think about you on the internet especially here..... you need to take a break and figure out your personal life. you'll never get ahead in life if you constantly worry about others.

see you in a few weeks, just do what you do thats all i can say.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

im not worried about what people think i have very good self esteem I just dont like to hang around where people hate on each other all day its not fun anymore and thats what a game should be

and to clear some things up I didnt make this thread to get sypathy I simply made this thread to tell people im leaving so you dont expect any mx sim insider stuff or my series

Thanks

Joe
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

you can do it man!!!!!
see a hater?
just dont read the comment is easy and he should stop hating
stiill hating ?now u know the guy and when it comes up to his name u wont even scroll down the page
simple and easy 8) 8) 8) 8)
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

So no more MXSP? I know you are gonna keep it up, or are you? But ive never liked this place. MXSP, thats where the nice people are since jones got banned, ill be there. Ill stay here and post kinda often, but ill be there more.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Its not just over here , you gonna find idiots , cool guys to everywhere you go , you just need to ignore the idiots
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

see ya at Ai?
chez

Post by chez »

not trying to be the dick but if u dont care what people think why tell us that your leaving just go most people wont actually care. again not trying to be the dick in the situation so dont go hating on me because i really dont care.
KTM
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Thats why I stopped posting.. Still hang around here but rarely post, don't like shit getting thrown at me. Yeah, I did post and act real immature before, but I wasn't attacking anyone. I don't mind people posting stupid questions or people acting immature, but I can't stand people who act like total jerks for no damn reason. You shouldn't say anything on a forum that you wouldn't say face-to-face to someone.

No, I don't want you to dig up any of my old posts and shove them up my face. Noones perfect, but hey, im trying..Doesn't hurt being nice.

Take care.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Hopefully someone will read what you guys said and be mature enough to be in this community,i mean those jerks/immature/stupid ones.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion