3d animation/renders

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MotoX745

Re: 3d animation/renders

Post by MotoX745 »

Ok well i tried something new, doesn't look very realistic in my opinion but its something to work on.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

render the motion blur or render just the car add background separately and blur just that, you can see the selection around the car which doesn't look too well.
new thing would be to work on your materials/lighting/reflexions
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

i struggle with blender materials, thanks P2sta definitely some stuff to work on.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

meckazz wrote:Them materials went out pretty good
[img]http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/5287/i ... ?size_id=6[/im]
Is that my Suzuki? Damn, you did a mighty fine job on that render!
meckazz

Post by meckazz »

It sure is! 8)
Pastrana and Twich are both Awesome but NOBODY is in Pastrana's league. Everyone knows that....
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

I just started getting into blender a few months ago. I'm still learning obviously, but I feel pretty happy with the way these turned out! I need to work on lighting. That's the hardest part for me.

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Awesome! Especially for only a few months.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
VMX_SKYmx99

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Thanks man! I appreciate it. I had a bit of easy low poly experience with 3ds max several years ago, but it's been like learning the basics all over again! I learn something new everyday and am really enjoying it.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Looks good for starting out, just need some color correction. IDK if you were going for a sort of dark and dreary horror film kind of look but overall the image was still too dark for me.

That is what I got in 2 min of post in PS to bring the color to a more normal range and up the contrast a bit.

Or you can keep the orangeish tint for that horror film look but still bring the brightness up

For me post has been the slowest thing to learn but it can really change the results so it is worth investing some time playing with it on every image to see the different looks that are possible.
VMX_SKYmx99

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

wow. i was way off. I just bought a mac right when I started in blender. I used to do color coorection and design for a photographer. I'm a bit embarrassed now! lol I guess I need to calibrate my monitor. I had the brightness up to high and it was on a warm setting or something. When I got to work just now, I was like "holy crap! What did I do!" lol I dont use much compositing. I am just more familiar with photoshop. I will play with my monitor setting when I get home and next render will be much better! Thanks for the input!
m121c

Post by m121c »

Sky you got some serious natural talent and a strong will to learn if you have only been doing this for a few months. Do you browse the polycount.com forum? Some really cool work and some insanely talented artists on there. You can learn a lot as well as get some inspiration/motivation.
VMX_SKYmx99

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Thanks mason! I appreciate the positive feedback. It's been about 4 months I guess. It started out as a project at work. I design uniforms for Russell athletic and wanted to learn how to model characters to display a 3d rendering of our uniforms to show potential clients. Now it's an addiction! I have not been to polycount. I will definitely check it out. I subscribed for a few months to blender cookie and blender guru's architecture academy. They have helped tremendously! Also houszz.com has some really awesome reference photos for architecture visualization renders. That is my ultimate goal. To start a small archviz business on the side. I do have a willingness to learn, and hopefully it turn into something in the future. I'm so jealous of the work people like you and p2sta put out. Jay as well. I've tried modeling plastics and what not and can't visualize the topology of plastics very well just yet. Finding good reference photos is hard too.

Here is one from the architecture academy lessons. I didn't make most of the misc objects, but I'm still pleased with the results.

meckazz

Post by meckazz »

now when my computer can handle more highpoly stuff i came up with these two, i used composting nodes so no photoshop
Pastrana and Twich are both Awesome but NOBODY is in Pastrana's league. Everyone knows that....
Benjii_D

Post by Benjii_D »

looks great Marcus you have improved quite a lot lately!

Tweaked some materials and wanted to make a render of the top part which barely will be visible anyway. Leather pattern bump looks a little bit weird, feel like that could be improved a bit
HD (3476x1576) http://i.imgur.com/HpxjLbx.jpg
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Looking nice guys! :D

I´ve done my 2015 reel, hope you like it! :P

Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...