Osama bin Laden dead.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Re: Osama bin Laden dead.

Post by JB323 »

someone posted this on fb and i couldnt stop laughing

--Posted on Monster.com "Muslim Extremest group looking for new CEO ASAP"

in all reality i think we got him years back and now were just using this as a ace up our sleeve to hide other news or make everyone not think about gas or something. Mercenaries get the shit done and dont fuck around and they exist.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Look at that dumb m'effer in the back that smiles like 20 seconds after it happens, and has NO clue what is happening cause he was day dreaming...lol
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

haha that guy is so high on life.... "DO THE CREEP HAAA!!!"
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
Mikey wrote:I hope they did btw, but i mean, 3/4 of American citizens probably believe there fighting a war just to find him :roll:
Sadly, you are right.

Thats really the message the U.S government gave to the public about our reason for going to war..... to find Osama Bin Laden and give him the justice that he deserves.

Terrorism is an IDEALOGY, not a person or group of people. Its almost a religion. You can't terminate a religion by killing the leader.

I wouldn't be surprised if we stirred up the hornets nest by doing this. Hell, security levels are already elevated, and even though people are celebrating this, they still have that little bit of fear in their minds that something could happen. So who's the real winner?
That's an interesting point you bring up there, i had never thought of it that way at all, there could be another huge attack twice as big now on America or hell maybe friendly country's like Australia and England. I hope to fuck that dosnt happen but those Muslims (terrorists) do some pretty sick and fucked up shit :? .

I dont wont to get on a huge discussion on what happened at 9/11, but killing 3,000 innocent American's to save a country of 307,006,550 population from trillions of dollars of debt and blaming "Bin Laden" coincidentally who's family owns one of the biggest fuel & oil company's in all of the middle east, one bad/sad but valid way of looking at it :( .
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

We'll never know the inside scoop, end of story. I think that if bin laden was innocent, and this was about oil money etc, bin laden would have stated that in his videos...again, we'll never know, but all I know is it must have been fucking INTENSE being on that Seals team...can't even imagine
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Bet those guys were smokin' some big cigars on the way back 8).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Jman567
Crushed Dissenter
Team: SIK Dezigns Clothing

Post by Jman567 »

This is the first death I have laughed at since Michael jackson Died
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Da fuck? You laughed at Michael Jackson's death?
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I dont wont to get on a huge discussion on what happened at 9/11, but killing 3,000 innocent American's to save a country of 307,006,550 population from trillions of dollars of debt and blaming "Bin Laden" coincidentally who's family owns one of the biggest fuel & oil company's in all of the middle east, one bad/sad but valid way of looking at it .
Wow. I really hope your kidding. To consider OBL a innocent is far fetched. It's absolutely 100% true that he's an enemy of Western culture. He's not innocent, and he wasn't blamed for the attacks. If you remember back to 2001, he actually admitted that al-Quada orchestrated the attacks. If he was lying or not does not matter. The point is that he claimed ownership of the attacks.

Also, he never had any ties with his fathers company. He was disowned from his own family, as well as his native country of Saudi Arabia. You can not even begin to draw parallels of what Osama Bin Laden was doing to his fathers business and oil company. Also, considering his father had somewhere around 54 kids, he probably didn't give a damn about him anyway.

On a side note, to refer to him as "Bin Laden" is false. Their names don't work as a surname the same as ours do. Osama, or Osama Bin Laden would be the proper way of saying it. Just so you guys know, because one day you might end off pissing the wrong people off over something as trivial as that. It's like calling the William the Conqueror just "The Conqueror".
Zane_Mx#88

Post by Zane_Mx#88 »

Just heard that originally there are only 5 people on a SEALS team, when they attacked Bin Laden, the team had 24! :shock:
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

I can't believe that you think its real.. He has been dead for a while. http://www.infowars.com/inside-sources- ... -a-decade/
motox161

Post by motox161 »

This has all got to be a cover up for a sceme that's so well rounded that we are only to be blind by their intital initiatives.
That post above regards the Alex Jones Show, and he has some very interesting insider news all the time.
Gourley #13
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

People need to watch his videos. Are government is a fraud..
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Well weather or not he has been dead for years, or was actually killed in a raid we will never know, unless our shit government announces it. But I would imagine if the really did bury him at sea like they said they did, There is no telling what the hell them sailors did to him haha, At least they stuck to the propaganda of his burial rights, which are Cleansing, and must be burried within 24 hrs. So at least we stuck to that haha, But I would have loved to be a sailor at that moment. Again that is if this whole story is legit.