Osama bin Laden dead.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
stevoktm

Re: Osama bin Laden dead.

Post by stevoktm »

Armadijl wrote:9/11 this year will be the 10th anniversary of the WTC disaster. So i guess Al Qaida is planning something big, maybe the white house? We will see...
Atleast the money source for these plans and attacks has been cutshort now that binladen is dead.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Lol, like he had something to say those 10years he was playing hide 'n seek :lol:.

That money already came from the #2 of al qaida.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

scheeve3 wrote:Lol, like he had something to say those 10years he was playing hide 'n seek :lol:.

That money already came from the #2 of al qaida.
Yeah there will be a whole new lineup of commanders now seeing as most of the main ones have either been detained or taken down. The terrorism threat lies in pakistan and in my eyes the coalition is wasting its time in afghanistan, they are just fighting farmers protecting their poppy fields, pretty much just fighting to stop drugs being made.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

so, aparently Al qaida itself now admits that Osama is dead. and apparently there was a video message recorded about a week before his death.

so no more room for conspiracy theories right?...

unless Al Qaida wants us to believe he's dead, and Osama is just sitting in some cave right now making another video :shock:
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Servatis wrote:so, aparently Al qaida itself now admits that Osama is dead. and apparently there was a video message recorded about a week before his death.

so no more room for conspiracy theories right?...

unless Al Qaida wants us to believe he's dead, and Osama is just sitting in some cave right now making another video :shock:

Man, you need to face the fact that there's some stupid fucks out there. There's a kid on facebook that's spouting conspiracy shit, and I really want to just drive to his house and knock him in the face because it makes no sense at all.

And apparently al Quada was planning an attack with trains, with explosives blowing up tressels with trains on them, and all sorts of fucked up shit for the 10 year anniversary.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

There will always be conspiracy on any military/government action. However It would be much easier to sort the bullshit, if Obama and it's admin would get there story straight. They have changed what has happened, and it's details of this story so many times" spiking the football" , that it makes the ppls heads spin around. With as big of news as this has all been, Obama decides to just say, I will not discuss anything further.Just makes ya wonder what he is trying to hide. As I said there will always be lop sided speculations, but it would help if the Admin would get there story straight, and stick to it, instead of switching it, every day.
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:There will always be conspiracy on any military/government action. However It would be much easier to sort the bullshit, if Obama and it's admin would get there story straight. They have changed what has happened, and it's details of this story so many times" spiking the football" , that it makes the ppls heads spin around. With as big of news as this has all been, Obama decides to just say, I will not discuss anything further.Just makes ya wonder what he is trying to hide. As I said there will always be lop sided speculations, but it would help if the Admin would get there story straight, and stick to it, instead of switching it, every day.
I completely agree, the government has changed the story a few times, sea burial and no release of photos makes them look like they are trying to hide something.
Axle McOctane

Post by Axle McOctane »

Of course it's total BS, Really, it's frightening how many of you are going along with it, and believe in the "war on terror."

If you want to be terrified. the most terrifying people in the world are gaining lots of power just a little ways south... and our borders are basically open to them. And btw, just talking like this literally qualifies me as a 'terrorist.' Literally everything that you say when your phone is on (not even when your talking on it) is directly accessible to Homeland (Fatherland) Security. That is fact.

But this is a videogame forum, so I won't waste anymore finger-energy trying to convince anyone on here of anything. It's just scary to see how easily critical judgement goes down the drain when your 'patriotism' is at stake. Believe me, I'm much more a patriot than Obama.
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Axle McOctane wrote:Literally everything that you say when your phone is on (not even when your talking on it) is directly accessible to Homeland (Fatherland) Security. That is fact.
Even when your phone is off actually, just your sim card has to be in there, and I presume a battery (not sure on that one)
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

LMFAO

Voutare

Post by Voutare »

That is sick. Haha.
rezonen

Post by rezonen »

Aaaaahhh

This is like the 6th time on the 6th forum im posting this!

His name is not Osama Bin Laden!!!! It's Usama Bin Ladin!!!

Just because it sounds in a way when you say it, Doesent mean you spell it that way!

//Rezonen
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

It's not Usama or Osama it's أسامة بن لادن
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.