gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Re: gaming

Post by Shadow »

All you car racing sim enthusiasts might like this.

http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/

Be sure to check out the screenshot gallery too.

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/pr ... allery-14/
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by die996 »

Shadow wrote:All you car racing sim enthusiasts might like this.
http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/

Be sure to check out the screenshot gallery too.
http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/pr ... allery-14/
I've heard about the game (who doesn't, a pre-alpha video became viral as Hell) but there have not much been much details about it... right now I'm into SimRaceway (I suck at it because my PC can't really handle it) and waiting for Asseto corsa
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

OK, hopefully some of you super tech-savvy guys can help me out with some info or just some links. :)

I'd like to pick up an old XBox 360 with RROD and fix it up so I could play with some of my friends. Lots of Red Ring 360s are out there on Ebay and Craigslist for pretty cheap, and I might even be able to pick one up off a friend or someone at school. I've been told that fixing the Red Ring can be as simple as changing thermal paste or maybe buying a $15 kit or something, but I don't know. I've pretty much got 95 bucks and 20 dollars at Gamestop to play with. Anybody know anything about working on a 360? It can't be much different than a PC, right?

All I really want as far as games are MW3 and maybe BF3 and a headset, so that's probably not too hard to find in some sort of bundle.

Any help would be appreciated!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Moses

Post by Moses »

I'd send you my headset that i got with my xbox.
DJD

Post by DJD »

I fixed my 360 just by blowing dust out of the heat sink. :lol: Left it exposed and had a fan blowing on it...Decided that it was okay, put it all back together, and it burned up again in about an hour...

All you need is a small screw driver to take the case apart, its all pretty self explanatory.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Put it in the microwave. You could try searching it up though. Or if 1-800-FORMYXBOX (I'm pretty sure that was the number) still fixes them for free you can call them up, and they used to give you an Xbox live card. Can't remember for how long though.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Hmm... it's tempting to get a Red Ring one from Ebay, but I just don't know. It would be awesome if you guys found any winners on there. I have a friend who's fixed a few red rings and another friend that modded his Xbox, so I'm sure they would be willing to help.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

You definately can fix them pretty easy I watched a youtube vid a while back if I can dig it up Ill let ya know.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Check this out guys, sign up for a free beta! :D

http://autoclubrevolution.com/en/home
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

double post ftw!
i´m Macex if anyone gets in add me!
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

How lond does it takes to download the first Challenge?? I have a 10mb internet speed and it seems to never get done
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

the main game is about 200mb and then comes the extra content, it should take a while but you do it just once ;)
Massacre ftw!

JNaz642
Team: MotoXAddicts

Post by JNaz642 »

I still mob it on Dirt 2. One of the best games ever and the multiplayer is still kicking good with the weekly tournaments also.
Hit me up on XBL: jnaz642
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/2157/

Joseph Nazarak
PA Dutch

6th Place Overall Points In 2014 Race Factory Outdoors Pro 250 Class
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Yeah mace. I Dwled the main game then installed then it comes with a manager and it says theres no download.. the icon is green but I can't race the Challenge because it says its donwload since the 4hours ago or so :/
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

So, anyone in the US have an Xbox 360 they would be willing to sell for cheap? I'm thinking below $70 to $100 with shipping included.