gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
stevoktm

Re: gaming

Post by stevoktm »

Vellu wrote:
stevoktm wrote:
Vellu wrote:Forgot to say the main thing. When you die, you die. Respawn from the same situation as in the beginning, all you have more is experience on how to survive ;)

MOAR!
Do you play? Ive been playing for about a week now, haven't died in 4 days, i've joined a group with about 15 members, it makes it much more enjoyable
Yeah I've played a few sessions. It kinda raises the bar to start playing again when joining to the servers is so buggy right now.

First time I played I survived pretty well and found some good stuff, but then I got attacked a few times by zombies and got low on blood and my screen got all blurry. For a while I tried to find something to hunt and eat to get blood pressure back, but just got annoyed by the blur so I killed myself :D

Then when the 1.5.7 patch came I raised the amount of zombies really high and I got in all kinds of trouble. My mags were empty after the first village. IIRC I'm dead again and have to start from the beginning.
We were in a group of about 8 traveling to one of the bigger cities to find some better loot and food etc, so naturally were were spread out in a line so it was harder for us to be spotted when the guy at the end of the line thought he spotted a name tag behind us following us through the woods, so we all went prone and waited 15minutes to see if anyone was actually there, nobody came past so we all started getting ready to move out and at this point another member had logged out and had lost a lot of blood so we said we would meet him under a bridge near the city. an hour later when we finally got there, we had to move down an open field to the bridge and when we all got to the bottom the guy at the back said he could see someone following us and said he ran behind a green trailer next to the town, all 8 of us turned an aimed our sights at the trailer, we kept waiting and eventually the player peeked out and we all fired at him and killed him, when we checked his body he was a survivor with the starting supplies :lol: , to cut a long story short you cant take any risks in this game.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Sounds pretty fun, I might have to install Arma2 again.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

dang that looks legit, i have arma 2 so id only have to buy the addon. Sounds legit, there using the games engine properly for it it looks like.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

installing arma 2 RIGHT NOW and buying the addon for 20 $ here in a few.

anyone wanna save 10 $ to get this ? ill buy the addon (arrowhead) and have another copy of Arma 2 with legit key. ( i have my copy from day 1) PM/reply asap

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
DJD

Post by DJD »

Hmm, I dont think i have the operation arrowhead thing, but that looks pretty interesting.

Wonder how difficult it is to find better weapons and ammo.
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Downloading this.. seems pretty awesome, I love the series this guy had on youtube that Vellu posted!
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Game looks fun, but I'd rather do it in Minecraft. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

DJD wrote:Hmm, I dont think i have the operation arrowhead thing, but that looks pretty interesting.

It's not too hard, you can find a winchester or a lee enfield almost in every bigger city. Winchester is pretty good, one shot kill on zombies and you can find ammo almost everywhere. Of course if you want AR's or scoped rifles you gotta go to some military areas, and usually those are bandit hotspots so it's somewhat dangerous.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Vellu wrote:
DJD wrote:Hmm, I dont think i have the operation arrowhead thing, but that looks pretty interesting.

It's not too hard, you can find a winchester or a lee enfield almost in every bigger city. Winchester is pretty good, one shot kill on zombies and you can find ammo almost everywhere. Of course if you want AR's or scoped rifles you gotta go to some military areas, and usually those are bandit hotspots so it's somewhat dangerous.
I use the Winchester, slugs and pellets are just about everywhere, i always have a set of 5 slugs and pellets spare, its funny when all the other players in my group are moaning because they cant find stanag magazines :lol: The only problem with the Winchester is its poor range which makes it horrible for killing other players compared to an m4 or sniper. One of our players picked up a silenced m4 at the north east airfield and somebody spawned under the stairs in the control tower, the guy lost all his loot and he hadn't died for about 5 days.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

I'm looking to get this... We should make some MxS survival group :lol:

Not really though, if I get it I'm gonna slaughter anyone I see :twisted:
neutreN
Team: Sunny Pictures

Post by neutreN »

got one of my favourite personal works here, almost a year old, and yeah its more for the entertainment then for the gaming, but i hope you guys like it :)
[/quote]
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

neutreN wrote:got one of my favourite personal works here, almost a year old, and yeah its more for the entertainment then for the gaming, but i hope you guys like it :)
[/quote]

I love CSS edits, that one was VERY NICE!
You seem like quite the artist judging from your youtube.
neutreN
Team: Sunny Pictures

Post by neutreN »

My newest clip! hope you guys enjoy it :)
DJD

Post by DJD »

I just got DayZ, tried to play last night but it was pitch black, i started to navigate using the stars and the horizon but i heard zombies and aborted. Lol. Is there a server the mxs guys are playing on? I usually go on the dallas ones.
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Nice1, I usually go in whatever server works, Dallas, chicago, NY, and virginia seem to work most of the time, at night it's really scary, especially when you're on your own, but it adds to the fun I think..
whats your steam?
add me if you want, my name's jester132. :)
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"