gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dylan22

Re: gaming

Post by dylan22 »

Who here has Contagion?
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Messing around on infected with friends, got 8 kills with one semtex :D
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

lol. They seem to have a gate choice option (green line I assume) then all the riders doing the same animation.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

That got me a little excited for what will be visually awesome and (likely) physically disappointing.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Might have to redownload Planetside 2. Was a pretty cool game but really rough and according to this guy it seems to be smoothed out by a whole lot. The game is basically WoW meets BF3 and its now backed by Sony so its been announced that development for a PS4 version is in the works now. Its a giant MMO world where the maps are set on 3 large continents and these continents are split into 9 worlds, guess countries, and your faction fights to keep the majority of the space, ie big maps = larger amounts of players, far beyond even what MAG was able to do. Each faction is sort of specialized in appearance but overall mechanics for each are the same. When you capture a point the amount of the continent that your faction owns changes and the goal is for your faction to capture a continent but obviously that will be hard to do as the devs constantly balance the field and as you sleep there may be more people playing as another faction than your faction and all the ground you got in the hours you played are gone when you come back. Also, its free, just make an account and download. I'm down if this becomes our TS game of the week. Might be important that we all end up on the same faction though, or if you are into the hunt being against everyone thats cool too, but I'm on the New Conglomerate.

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I guess I forgot but you don't have to. There is a rewards program where you can get a few weapons for signing up and gives you a reward then if you play it enough during 60 days you will get something else from them. You can go there and sign up for the bonus or just go to the normal site. I forgot to link that too.

Bonus - https://recruit.soe.com/recruit/smlandi ... mecode=PS2
Planetside 2 link - https://www.planetside2.com/
MXS Cares
DK662

Post by DK662 »

Planetside 2 is awesome, I got it about 2 years ago and it keeps getting better. Thanks for the link, I never payed for anything in the game so that's a nice treat to get some new weapons. Plus the game is incredibly optimized, I got an I5 gtx 660 setup and the game never skips a beat with 100+ players.
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Did anybody buy the game called snow that was on sale yesterday? Bought it for £5 and its actually quite fun saying its still in beta. Definitely the best skiing / snowboarding game i've played.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/244930/
Lynch

Post by Lynch »

Looks like fun, might have to get that
DK662

Post by DK662 »

+1 on Snow. Open world skiing sim, the game has great physics and is a ton of fun still even that its still in beta. Will be a free to play when its released but is pay during beta.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

Just had a sick match in BF4. Sadly enough shadowplay wasn't working once again, so I couldn't record it....
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ba ... 244588156/

and my stats:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/so ... 588156/pc/
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

MX181

Post by MX181 »

Went searching for a new game to play, found this game called track mania. Downloaded the demo and man it's fun!!!!

Lynch

Post by Lynch »

Does anyone play garrys mod? Kinda wanna buy it
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You have to play it with a group of friends. It's not my cup of tea. It's supposed to be casual, but if you're not hardcore about the casual games, then you get banned and told to learn how to play.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
pinit24/7#12

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

Just thought id let everyone know this is finally released to the public.

http://www.sledsimulator.com/download

Hopefully ill be able to download when i get home. Someone let me know how it its
Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green