gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Re: gaming

Post by KaseoDip »

There's literally nothing. You just have to guess whats up ahead. Gets sketchy and a lot of crashing.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

For those of you wondering, here is my review of the game. It's a bit shaky because I was trying to play the game and get a feel for it, but whatever. Hopefully this helps you decide if you want to buy it, or not.

I'm washed.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

KaseoDip wrote:There's literally nothing. You just have to guess whats up ahead. Gets sketchy and a lot of crashing.
Video I watched he has a co driver telling him what's going on. Must be a option somewhere.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

dirt rally is reeeeally freggin hard damn....

by the way my steam nickname is

danny19941

mostly playng dark souls at the moment :D
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

dylan22 wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:There's literally nothing. You just have to guess whats up ahead. Gets sketchy and a lot of crashing.
Video I watched he has a co driver telling him what's going on. Must be a option somewhere.
Bought it mine does the exact same. No words, tried changing when he says it, the volume, etc but nothing. He gives me the countdown then complete silence until something like "You got a flat" but no directions and nothing comes across the top either and I have that turned on. Probably a small bug for some.

I did 3 stages in the Lanica. Only have a controller these days but it was really fun. I played with no assist other than auto shift and still had a really good feel of the car. First two rounds didn't go well because me learning the car and how it reacts, trying to be competitive, and running blind ended poorly for the most part. By stage 3 I was pretty in control and never went off but I really liked it. The stage length is incredible, mine ran from 5-8 minutes which is incredible thinking about the map size. Looking around in replay mode and being able to see how far you went is incredible, whatever they do for drawing objects in the distance looks really good. Speaking of looks, Ultra at 80FPS is amazing. For this to be early access its one of the best early access games I've had.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Yeah the no co driver was a big problem but it was patched last night, now I'm not overshooting every hairpin :wink:
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

AuTo MaTik wrote:For those of you wondering, here is my review of the game.
Thank you so much for not saying "Hey guys!". I can't believe how many videos start with that and drivel on for 12 mins before any gameplay.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Add me on steam, I'd be happy to race someone when online is further developed. http://steamcommunity.com/id/nickuzick/
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Just had a pug against Flowsick.. pretty fun

TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Thank you so much for not saying "Hey guys!". I can't believe how many videos start with that and drivel on for 12 mins before any gameplay.
It must be a crabby old man thing... I give up on at least 50-60% of the videos I watch before they even get to any game play.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

I love the career mode. I have done three rounds but was dumb and clicked retire so I got a 16th O/A the first round but have gone 4,2 the last two. Sitting 5th in points pretty far back. Really fun though and I'm getting the hang of what the co driver is talking about. 10/10
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Finally watched the video. I got the way wrong impression from your post. I made it a minute in and saw noting but a menu screen and heard Jeremy fumbling for words to give his life story. I gave up. People actually like to watch this crap? All I'm looking for is a damn review of the game play. Obviously I'm alone here since there's so many of these channels, at least I have empty box. :)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I watched about a minute.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
HondaRider746
Team: Motosport.com

Post by HondaRider746 »

well my team blew but at least I carried hard enough to almost get the win

I throw whips.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Decent considering I didn't play all week and didn't deathmatch beforehand