gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: gaming

Post by Ddavis »

Racers52 wrote:dat safari mesh
I don't know about you but Safari Mesh actually looks pretty sick, it doesn't look like something out of a Marvels Comic book :lol:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

It's a bright pink gun, how does that look good? The only skins that I would actually want to use are those that are somewhat realistic looking, like the on in ktmRider269's shot there. Not some rainbow gun with unicorns on it like everything else I see.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Safari Mesh isn't the one in Devin's video.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Rekt. Kiammaza NEVER missed a shot, I mean never. Through smoke, walls, anything, he shot us through everything and killed us. Cheating or just good? The world may never know..

Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

12/20?
Hi
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Boblob801 wrote:12/20?
I'd be more then happy with that lol, at least in a non-deathmatch game. Just started to play a little CS:GO, quite amusing.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote:Kiammaza NEVER missed a shot, I mean never. Through smoke, walls, anything, he shot us through everything and killed us.
I literally died wherever I went. You go long, he AWPs you, if you get out doors, he gets your THROUGH his own smoke in goose. You go cat, they kill you from sight no questions asked, you go B, they spam through smoke and kill you. There was no beating this guy in this game, and I think he was hacking (of course you guys are going to doubt it) but these guys were soo bad. Their smokes were not DMG/Eagle level smokes. They would throw smokes into tunnels and they would land at the very back of the tunnel where it didn't block anything, and on cat they'd smoke it and it wouldn't block anything either. They weren't good, but were hitting unreal shots that you only see in Pro games..
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ddavis wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Kiammaza NEVER missed a shot, I mean never. Through smoke, walls, anything, he shot us through everything and killed us.
I literally died wherever I went. You go long, he AWPs you, if you get out doors, he gets your THROUGH his own smoke in goose. You go cat, they kill you from sight no questions asked, you go B, they spam through smoke and kill you. There was no beating this guy in this game, and I think he was hacking (of course you guys are going to doubt it) but these guys were soo bad. Their smokes were not DMG/Eagle level smokes. They would throw smokes into tunnels and they would land at the very back of the tunnel where it didn't block anything, and on cat they'd smoke it and it wouldn't block anything either. They weren't good, but were hitting unreal shots that you only see in Pro games..
did u download the demo? Most likely the guy was walling and probably covering it up well.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Counter-Strike fans will tell you its all about the gameplay, even though the franchise was pretty much dead until they let you decorate your weapon like a gun shaped barbie. Now nothing will match the excitement of buying a cosmetic change of an imaginary knife. Its not all just endless rounds of Fust II and dress up, CS offers a whole world of intricate maps and game-modes LIKE, Surf, Gun Game, Zombie Escape, and flying around after you die while trying not to touch anything, and thousands of other modes you'll play once before going back to Dust II like the condition lab rat you've become. So after years of practice you tell yourself you're good enough to enter the big leagues of competitive Counter-Strike where you will be tested against aimbotting Norwegian teenagers who communicate telepathically and take your place among the legends of the game that refuses to die. Where every victory is a true reflection of your skill and every defeat is lags fault. Right
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Pumaxcs wrote:
Counter-Strike fans will tell you its all about the gameplay, even though the franchise was pretty much dead until they let you decorate your weapon like a gun shaped barbie. Now nothing will match the excitement of buying a cosmetic change of an imaginary knife. Its not all just endless rounds of Fust II and dress up, CS offers a whole world of intricate maps and game-modes LIKE, Surf, Gun Game, Zombie Escape, and flying around after you die while trying not to touch anything, and thousands of other modes you'll play once before going back to Dust II like the condition lab rat you've become. So after years of practice you tell yourself you're good enough to enter the big leagues of competitive Counter-Strike where you will be tested against aimbotting Norwegian teenagers who communicate telepathically and take your place among the legends of the game that refuses to die. Where every victory is a true reflection of your skill and every defeat is lags fault. Right
Damn that trailer so much truth. I started playing on Source which was awesome so many maps/skins (not the dumb ones in GO)/mods went back to 1.6. Which I enjoy much more because it required more skill instead of spraying like source. CSGO is a let down only good thing was comp MM even then it gets ruined by hackers because the game is so darn cheap. The graphics of GO aren't even that good. That Korean CS tho :P

Same reason I stopped playing TF2 was because of the dumb cases and hats.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Was that someone directly addressing Devin? Very astute observation. I thought it was all about the hipster lingo that must be used when describing the experience. Oh, and the Barbie dress-up.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

"And thousands of other modes you'll play just once before going back to Dust 2."

Hahaha that was the best video I have seen in a while.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

i finally hit mg. anyone else play 4:3 ratio streched?
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Yes, I use 4:3 stretched. 1280
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

As for the counter strike haters.. to each their own. I have owned the counter strike franchise since 2002 when 1.5 came out. Sure the skins are a way of keeping the casual gamer still playing but a lot of people fail to see the potential of high level play because not many make it to that point. It's like saying your casual mx vs atv guy bagging on mx sim for it bad sounds and "gameplay" just because they haven't put in the time to really learn or understand the game.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!