gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: gaming

Post by On The Pipe »

Any advantage to 4:3? I used to rock 4:3 800x600 on my old monitor. I know CS is one of the games with a bunch of little secret settings that can give you slight advantages.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Mittocs wrote:As for the counter strike haters.. to each their own. I have owned the counter strike franchise since 2002 when 1.5 came out. Sure the skins are a way of keeping the casual gamer still playing but a lot of people fail to see the potential of high level play because not many make it to that point. It's like saying your casual mx vs atv guy bagging on mx sim for it bad sounds and "gameplay" just because they haven't put in the time to really learn or understand the game.
I wasn't really into CS:GO until very recently, like 2 days ago more specifically. The game wasn't appealing and I thought it was overrated, however I could see how people liked it. For a newbie, such as me, the "bomb" gametype isn't the best, in my opinion. You have one chance per round to make something happen. I found that extremely frustrating, to die and have to wait 2 more minutes to die immediately again. Deathmatch seems to be a little better to learn how to shoot and learn the maps.

I've in my opinion improved pretty much the last 3 hours (out of the 4 I've played the game), especially since not being a PC gamer from the beginning. I only have about 45H COD experience before this, so I'm happy with my progress. AWP is really fun haha.

I think CS:GO makes for a such good competitive game because it's pretty well balanced as well as not a lot of flying, sprinting as that shit that makes you have to go "sprint and be there in time or go safe with weapon ready and maybe be too late?". Everyone's on an equal base IMO.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

On The Pipe wrote:Any advantage to 4:3? I used to rock 4:3 800x600 on my old monitor. I know CS is one of the games with a bunch of little secret settings that can give you slight advantages.
It comes down to personal preference, really. I feel I can see better since it makes things wider, but it also makes things move from side to side quicker. I think the biggest benefit to running lower resolutions if keeping your fps high as it can really change the feel of the game. I have a 144hz monitor so if im running any fps below 144 its not using the monitors full potential. There are a lot of little things to make you more consistent, like not using any mouse accel in game and windows (enhance pointer precision) make sure they are both off/unchecked. Your sensitivity in game should be low, in the 2's is a good place to start. I personally run 2.15 but it depends on your mouse dpi (I use 400) as that is what feels comfortable and most every pro uses 400 except for some zowie mice only do 450.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

when i started playing 4:3 my aim got alot quicker and i can focus alot more for some reason.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

My team called me shit after I had a terrible game, but at least I had a 4v1 clutch that made them freak out (thinking I didn't have a chance)
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

theargeman123 wrote:when i started playing 4:3 my aim got alot quicker and i can focus alot more for some reason.
Maybe because that was the aspect ratio the game was designed for? :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

This game is absolutely beautiful..

Getting in the cockpit

Flying around

Self Destruct

Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Me and my friends have been facing 5 hackers in our last 5 csgo games, still havnt lost my rank doe :D
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

got em.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

With gta online I am a controller guy. And am wondering if there is anyway to get lock on like the consoles have?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yeah, I saw a setting for aim lock somewhere in the settings menu when I was changing mouse sensitivity.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Yeah I seen it, but it wouldn't let me click on it, Had to be in single player. All good now.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I had so much fun playing the new maps tonight. Crushed it on Rails
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Not an annoying Ddavis "I'm so good at this game" post but I ranked up. My last game was April 1st and I quit playing because I wasn't having much fun. Played two games today and we won the second one and I went from MG1 to MG2. Not sure how I can rank up after almost 2 months of not playing.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't say I'm good at the game? I just post my good games on here, geez Kasey you read into shit way too much.