gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: gaming

Post by Pumaxcs »

But then it ruins the effect of the error followed by a immediate insult. ITS SO HARD TO PLEASE YOU PEOPLE!
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I fuckin hate Pedersen too, I love speedway so I'll pick it up when it's on special.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

|
I played the living shit outta the Dragon Valley map in BF2! D/l'ing the update with the 2015 version now, so sick.
|

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Dragon Valley 2015 is the best map yet for BF4. 8)
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Played it some in CTE, so good.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Is that speedway game any better with the 1.0.1 patch? My nephew is a mad speedway fan so am thinking of buying it for him for xmas.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

The patch was just minor bug and oversight fixes. Like being able to buy it in Australia, and choosing between KPH and MPH. Improvements to track limits and judging incidents, which I still always lose, but I should anyways.

It's still an arcade game that lacks depth. It is pretty difficult to get the hang of, so I wouldn't recommend it for anyone too young.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You guys gotta play this. It's called The Mean Greens, and it's baller. It's a TPS where you play as a plastic toy soldier. There are 10 maps with a different game mode for each one, and all of the maps match up to the toy soldier concept. Kill times are pretty high and shooting has some level of difficulty to it, but it only takes like 5 minutes to figure out the game if you have any shooter experience. Highly recommend.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/360940/
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Does anyone here play Path of Exile? I have a bunch of stuff that I would like to trade for CS GO skins. Anyone interested?
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

MXS Cares
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

That's insane! Do they have any inside knowledge of that stuff beforehand? I don't see how they would know how many buttons there would be or where they are (inside a tree). I need to learn morse code :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing

Dude, the people that do those kinds of things have absolutely no lyf(or the best lyf). Think how WE look to our family and friends.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Wow. And I thought Rockstar were the King of Easter Eggs.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

I am impressed. The fact that its different for everyone is awesome, even with that video I don't think we will see many people with that camo at all. (If we even see any)
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

steam sale boys!!! time to blow 200$