graffiti!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

graffiti!

Post by DankeKTM21 »

hey guys, im starting in the world of graffiti, do you make graffitis too? post them!

my first

some of my blackbook

enjoy!
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: graffiti!

Post by tyskorn »

He's alive!!!!

Cool stuff there, Danke!
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

f*ck man there Fr3sh :D
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Just don't put that shit all over peoples properties. Nothing pisses me off more than stupid pricks that think they own everything putting crap all over their walls, and then having to spend the time and money to cover it up.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Voutare wrote:Just don't put that shit all over peoples properties. Nothing pisses me off more than stupid pricks that think they own everything putting crap all over their walls, and then having to spend the time and money to cover it up.
Wow thanks for stating the obvious, and getting all serious lol u mad?
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

It's not stating the obvious...

And yeah, it does make me mad. It kinda ticks you off when you find shit like that all over the town you live in, which is known for being a fairly affluent place. Not to mention the fact that kids still have the nerve to do this shit to peoples houses, and business's, and on rare occasions have even tried cars. Who cares about your fancy little letters. No one knows who it is, because they're hardly legible anyway. If you want art, put it in a gallery where you can get credited for it. If you want to do graffiti, do it legitimately, or on paper. And Danke, you actually do have good style, much better than the crap around here, but regardless of ability or whatever, no one wants to see an eyesore of a piece every time they walk through the park. So if your going to do it, stick to where it doesn't cost in insurance claims or the time and money spent by business owners and local government to cover it up.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Plus 1 on that Voutare. I fucking hate vandalism.

Legit graffiti can be pretty cool though
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I can't read anything of graffiti.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

yzmxer608 wrote:I can't read anything of graffiti.
I can't either...

@ DJ and Voutare: Here in Spain people have started paying pro graffitiers ( is that it? )to paint up their stores and stuff so vandals don't paint on them, since it's an insult to paint a graffiti over another graffiti... Anyways I find them cool but a the same time stupid. To me: You paint your shit on a paper, or your own house.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

In Belgium almost each city has his own street where they can put their graffiti on. I like to walk in those steets because there are realy some masterpieces between them.
And each year get the streets a new paintjob to make all white again. But before they do that they give a price to the most beautiful "graffitijob" in that street.

But still we've got some 'taggers', not much, but it's irritating. Because they are ruin properties and ruin the image of all other graffitipainters.

Search on google "doel graffiti". Doel is a town that had/has to dissapear because the state want's a new container harbour over there. Some ppl still are fighting back and others left their home's. And on the abbandon home's make famous artists paintings so the moment they are demolishing those houses they are demolishing famous and probarly expenisve pieces of art.
Some of my favorites.

Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
DankeKTM21

Post by DankeKTM21 »

Voutare wrote:Just don't put that shit all over peoples properties. Nothing pisses me off more than stupid pricks that think they own everything putting crap all over their walls, and then having to spend the time and money to cover it up.
that graffiti is legal, i asked to the owner and cops! :wink:
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Danke how much different is spraying it than your blackbook?
DankeKTM21

Post by DankeKTM21 »

spray is way more difficult than drawing, its why i made an easy graffiti for my first time in a wall, spray squeezes easly if you dont have a good hand control (wich i hadnt), pro's says that is just practice, i hope i get better in my next time haha
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

haha yeah i bet. I used to draw graffiti but never sprayed
squirrelboy86
Team: SD | Action Suzuki

Post by squirrelboy86 »

i agree spray is pretty hard my friend does some street art/graffiti and i tried it once and its so hard but he is really good at it. if you guys like this kind of stuff watch exit through the gift shop its a pretty good movie about all this stuff and banksy is in it and if you dont know him then google banksy or just watch the movie... the dudes got balls to do the stuff he does lol he is wanted by a few countrys.
Roy Mitchell wrote:I got cockblocked by the refrigerator
Click for go fast.