The James Stewart Compound/VitalMX

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

The James Stewart Compound/VitalMX

Post by Voutare »

Motoboss, your creating quite a stir over on Vital. You got one of the Rainbow guys getting pissy about you ripping the track and stuff. It's kind of funny actually.
Motoboss

Re: The James Stewart Compound

Post by Motoboss »

Voutare wrote:Motoboss, your creating quite a stir over on Vital. You got one of the Rainbow guys getting pissy about you ripping the track and stuff. It's kind of funny actually.
Link?
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Voutare wrote:Motoboss, your creating quite a stir over on Vital. You got one of the Rainbow guys getting pissy about you ripping the track and stuff. It's kind of funny actually.
I reallly apreciate you sticking up for me and the MXS community Voutare ...Your reply is very mature and respectfull too both parties...
Thank you :)
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
DJD

Post by DJD »

Tritan is obviously a complete dingleberry. What a goon.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I'm pretty well in the bag, just got back from the bar. Even I, in this state, know better than to sling mud on Vital about this subject. :roll:
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Motoboss wrote:
I reallly apreciate you sticking up for me and the MXS community Voutare ...Your reply is very mature and respectfull too both parties...
Thank you :)
It's the least I can do after everything you've let me use from all your works of art. Haha.
Phathry25 wrote:I'm pretty well in the bag, just got back from the bar. Even I, in this state, know better than to sling mud on Vital about this subject. :roll:
And I lol'd. Honestly, this shit creates interest in MXS, and helps out JLV and everyone here, so why not? Maybe we'll get DMXS or someone to mention it in one of their shows.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

I do not know weather to take offense, or a gesture that Elliot Olsen decided to use my video to claim " I " ripped something, as he commented on my latest video on my youtube channel. I hint a bit of jealousy there. :lol: :lol:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Try not to get Checkerz in trouble. If Triton is calling it a ripoff it could be bad for Checkerz if they think he helped even in a small way. (I'm not saying it's that bad there, but there are definitely places that are like that.)
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

DJD wrote:Tritan is obviously a complete dingleberry. What a goon.
Says the number ripper. :roll:

Lawl.
only one to win something real from the game!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

jlv wrote:Try not to get Checkerz in trouble. If Triton is calling it a ripoff it could be bad for Checkerz if they think he helped even in a small way. (I'm not saying it's that bad there, but there are definitely places that are like that.)
I thought the same thing. I tried to avoid any direct references.

Also, JLV, if you could, what are the licencing in the game? I realize there are no true brands in this game, because it doesn't say Yamaha, Suzuki, etc., but what are the ways of making that work? Or have you talked to OEM's?

And I liked the way MXS comes in droves to Vital. That was good stuff. See a bunch of 1 post members in that thread. Haha.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

That turned into an Alive vs. MXS topic.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
shanebell

Post by shanebell »

this is by no means a professional approach but you know what i say ... F**k em.
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
gocat199
Crushed Dissenter
Team: amature kx racing

Post by gocat199 »

SuzukiRidr326 wrote:this is really getting on my nerves!! Ive done everything people had said and the track still isnt working. It works but it looks stupid, no detail at all, i dont really understand the extracting part tho, ive extracted everything into my desktop then transfered everything into my personal folder where i keep all my tracks at and it still doesnt work!!! HELP ME!!!
do this after you extrated the zip file to the mx open up the folder and click and drag the one folder thats inside it
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Man, I die a little inside when people refer to mods as "free DLC". DLC is that marketing shit publishers invented to wrench more money out of gullible fools and mods are done for the love of the game by the users. Get it right people!

Just a bit offtopic in regards to that vitalmx thread. :mrgreen:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.