Team dxb

Organize races and post results here
MiNi

Re: Team dxb

Post by MiNi »

dxb_HeGgE wrote:Would you mind? i wouldn't :D
I wouldn't. It would be fun to watch everyone else though. :lol:
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

haha :lol:
raul_mx14
Team: Privateer

Post by raul_mx14 »

dxb_ddmx wrote:I would like to officially announce the formation of Team dxb. The team is built over a solid foundation of respectable racers, skinners, modelers, track builders, and most importantly, respectable people. It's a pleasure to be able to announce the team riders: dxb_HeGgE, dxb_Mr.Two, dxb_checkerz, dxb_ddmx, dxb_Jones221, dxb_Wilson, and dxb_DJ_Diehl.

Keep your eyes open for the US Open of MXS, a dxb sponsored event with cash payout coming soon!

Also, although a constant work in progress, check out our site at Digital MX Bikers

See you at the races!

Logo Copyright 2010: David Diehl

Gear by dxb_Mr.Two
dont have link to donwload it ??? or dont have ??
HeGgE

Post by HeGgE »

raul_mx14 wrote:
dxb_ddmx wrote:I would like to officially announce the formation of Team dxb. The team is built over a solid foundation of respectable racers, skinners, modelers, track builders, and most importantly, respectable people. It's a pleasure to be able to announce the team riders: dxb_HeGgE, dxb_Mr.Two, dxb_checkerz, dxb_ddmx, dxb_Jones221, dxb_Wilson, and dxb_DJ_Diehl.

Keep your eyes open for the US Open of MXS, a dxb sponsored event with cash payout coming soon!

Also, although a constant work in progress, check out our site at Digital MX Bikers

See you at the races!

Logo Copyright 2010: David Diehl

Gear by dxb_Mr.Two
dont have link to donwload it ??? or dont have ??

Download what? we are making a track but its not released yet if thats your question :P
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

He means just to the gear you guys are running, with all the logos.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Nope the dxb gear is not released yet, though I should be putting out a pack with the team gear soon.
Joben727
Team: TechEvo/PKS

Post by Joben727 »

Wow, this team looks f*cking amazing!. Good luck with it all guys :).

Jones's sig is respectable.. There aint no nipple on show.
Alec250f

Post by Alec250f »

dxb_ddmx wrote:Tentative plans as of right now are first through third payback, two nights racing on two different tracks (similar), and points awarded for different things such as holeshot, lap time ect. We will also be recruiting a track marshall to kick anyone for overly aggressive passes. (jlv if willing)
So crazy it might just work...
How much money is each rider throwing in? If it is somewhere around $5.00 I'm down! Also, how is it going to be split up between the top 3?
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

No entry fee for the riders, just a cash payout. Word has it we'll have a couple outside brands also sponsoring the event with either cash money or discounts on product.
Travis107
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Travis107 »

I wish I was fast. Is there a beginner class? haaha
Seriously though, is there?
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

dxb_ddmx wrote:No entry fee for the riders, just a cash payout. Word has it we'll have a couple outside brands also sponsoring the event with either cash money or discounts on product.
Dave it looks like you finally did your homework. Can't wait! :)

Good luck with this event and to the rest of the team.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Aye this team looks real solid, welldone. But I have one worry about it. Because this teams made up of pretty much all the good skinners etc., does that mean all the cool new gear will stay with the team and not get out to us other blokes that aren't lucky enough to have a spot wit DXB? because that would be gay as aids. Because I seen some insane 2011 fox gear that yahama made a while ago in the screen shots thread. That was never released. So I hope the public still gets the privilege of using the sick gear your members create.
HeGgE

Post by HeGgE »

Like mr.two said hes putting together a pack with the new thor gear that we got! probobly not gonna be the logos and stuff on it, and i believe that basicly everything is gonna be released to the public when its done.. so dont worry :)
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Like Hegge said I've put together a pack to be released, just waiting on a few odds and ends to add to it(like the dxb crf) and I will release my 2011 Thor Core. As well Yahama has made a Dxb skin also but I don't know if he plans on releasing that.
excelmx112

Post by excelmx112 »

dxb_Mr.Two wrote:Like Hegge said I've put together a pack to be released, just waiting on a few odds and ends to add to it(like the dxb crf) and I will release my 2011 Thor Core. As well Yahama has made a Dxb skin also but I don't know if he plans on releasing that.
Thats great to hear!! I can't wait!