Round 3 - MotoOption MXS SX Series presented by Vurbmoto.com

Organize races and post results here
bob117

Re: Round 3 - MotoOption MXS SX Series presented by Vurbmoto

Post by bob117 »

die996 wrote:Americans doing it again

Every time they THINK they "dominate" a sport they start fucking up the regulations so they keep winning at any cost
i would like to see some proof of this, or at least a couple examples. cuz honestly, i have no idea where u even got this idea from and would love to be enlightened.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Someone DQ'ed for a whopping two takeouts, none of which are punts. Unbelievable.

P.S. You've got to be joking me if you think two takeouts would cost someone the championship in this game. You act like people don't take eachother out and crash into eachother all the time. It's inevitable.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

Brina927 wrote:
P.S. You've got to be joking me if you think two takeouts would cost someone the championship in this game. You act like people don't take eachother out and crash into eachother all the time. It's inevitable.
which is exactly y ppl need to be punished for intentionally taking some1 out. theres already enough carnage without ppl head hunting.
chris465

Post by chris465 »

I have just read this whole thread and watched the videos. I first want to say that anyone bashing the boys that do all the amazing work that they do to give you all this racing oportunity need to check yourselfs in a big way!! They work their asses off to give us all these races every week so show some respect! That being said remeber that this is a game and until we see some realistic collision in this game things will sometimes look extremely exagerated and sometimes will not look like anyting at all. There are takeouts and crashes in SX that is just reality!! Please remeber without the hard work of the boys you would not have the amazing series you do. I for one do not belive for one second that what country you're from would ever have any bearing on any of the decisions that they make!
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

bob117 wrote:
Brina927 wrote:
which is exactly y ppl need to be punished for intentionally taking some1 out. theres already enough carnage without ppl head hunting.
Okay, then why not punish both of them? After all they both intentionally took eachother out. Bias...Bias...Bias...
My Stats
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

Oh, and while you're at it why not punish at least half the riders racing?
My Stats
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by die996 »

bob117 wrote:

Every time they THINK they "dominate" a sport they start fucking up the regulations so they keep winning at any cost
i would like to see some proof of this, or at least a couple examples. cuz honestly, i have no idea where u even got this idea from and would love to be enlightened.
Have you ever heard about something called BASKETBALL?? Americans have always had their own fucking different rules, from the basic rules to the size of the field and the 3-pointer line. FIBA rules are quite more like the original basketball rules

Btw, this series should have strict rules since it's MxSIMULATOR's MAIN SUPERCROSS SERIES
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Brina927 wrote:
bob117 wrote:
Brina927 wrote:
Okay, then why not punish both of them? After all they both intentionally took eachother out. Bias...Bias...Bias...
Brina, did you read my explanation of what I saw on the demo after watching it multiple times?

While making a pass, using a racing line, using the brakes to stop, Jones hit Juan. He braked hard enoug hthat Juan never even fell off his bike.

The second crash, Jones was on teh haybales and then in teh air while INFRONT of Juan. Juan raced around jones and into harms way...

What should Jones get penalized for?

Had a protest been filed after round one or two, we could have looked at those instances - but one wasn't.

What is biased about that?
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

I'm not even American, but the fact that all over the forums your complaining about Americans is getting quite irritating.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

This is way over Brina's and Die's head they just dont understand it lol.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

checkerz wrote:

Brina, did you read my explanation of what I saw on the demo after watching it multiple times?

While making a pass, using a racing line, using the brakes to stop, Jones hit Juan. He braked hard enoug hthat Juan never even fell off his bike.

The second crash, Jones was on teh haybales and then in teh air while INFRONT of Juan. Juan raced around jones and into harms way...

What should Jones get penalized for?

Had a protest been filed after round one or two, we could have looked at those instances - but one wasn't.

What is biased about that?

Are u kidding me Checkerz? Jones braked hard for take me out with rear tire , u will stay defending him? and after the bales , he braked for me crash on his rear tire again..
Just why jones was on top 3 on AMA? or just he is american? I DIDNT BREAK ANY RULE! U cant DQ'd me if you dont have a reason , jones crashed me , if you want to DQ'd me, you have to Disqualify him too ... Simple as that , Rules is the same for all Race Factory
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Cody Darr wrote:This is way over Brina's and Die's head they just dont understand it lol.
And Juan too lol.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Brina927 wrote:I am EXTREMELY dissapointed in Racefactory's decision.
First off it's completely biased. I am almost positive that if Juan would have protested for Jones taking him out the most he would have gotten was a warning. But even with knowing that there has been fire between BOTH of them and they have BOTH taken eachother out you guys decide to ban one and not the other? How is that fair? Not to mention Juan didn't break any of MXS's "rules". He didn't cut the track, he wasn't a lapper, and he didn't even punt the guy, and believe me he had the chance. All Juan did was retaliate for Jones constantly taking him out, and it wasn't even that bad in my opinion. It was TWO takeouts, that's only one more takeout then Jones did(Technically Jones took Juan out twice, 2nd one not on purpose, but could have been in Juans eyes), not to mention the second takeout was the same exact one Jones did except Juan ended up landing on Jones cause he cut over. Jones clearly brought it on himself with the first takeout. (He also did an extremely dirty pass on Siemenlinko on the first lap but Seimen didn't complain) I honestly think the only reason you're banning Juan is because it was Jones who protested. If it had been anyone else, it would not have happened. so what if Jones was the first one to protest about it. Juan and Jones were both equally involved in this battle, therefore they should be punished equally. And in my opinion the only punishment should be a simple warning at the most. Because like I said they didn't break any of the MXS "rules" by JLV. And that's why I love JLV's rules, there is no bias, or judgement calls.
If it was someone outside the vent crew that protested, nothing would of even happened. that's just how it is. It's like there is different rules for them compared to everyone else. But there's nothing we can do about it. JLV is the only person that handles MXS issues in the correct manner. But unfortunately we cant take every issue to the big man and sometimes we gotta put up with bullshit bias decisions.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Dylan22:
JLV is the only person that handles MXS issues in the correct manner. But unfortunately we cant take every issue to the big man and sometimes we gotta put up with bullshit bias decisions.
yea , true
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

On the double, the only person that should be allowed to DQ or ban people is JLV.