Organize races and post results here
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Re: 2013 MotoOption SX Series presented by FLY Racing

Post by Brina927 »

Agreed
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Can I rave tonight if I didn't make the main last night? Tried qualifying last night but raged out haha..just wondering if I can race tonight?
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You can't race, but you sure can rave.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

I dont get an extra posistion after garret got dqed?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TH_722 wrote:I dont get an extra posistion after garret got dqed?
It doesn't work like that
Mumhra
Team: Privateer

Post by Mumhra »

Robert196 wrote:Curious to see who protested me. I'm not particularly mad about the outcome, because now I'm for sure racing east. Anyway, if any of the rf guys could PM me I have the right to know. Anyway, clipping a bale, swapping and hitting someone would take either a person who is extremely mad at their race or me to protest for.
Thanks man. You're the best :D
Mumhra

Post by Mumhra »

PINNEDTOWIN wrote: here you go :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?fqa618zi56fu3bc
Thanks pinned. You're the best :D
Mumhra

Post by Mumhra »

oops.. wrong post
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

FML. I qualified in 68th, went in 02 in case there was a stroke of luck that 28 people would not show. It was such a idiotic chat-fest in there, I backed out before the UID grab to look up the no-chat command and figured it was unlikely to get back in. Then in TS somebody said I had made the LCQ! DAMMIT! I'll keep trying. I also love how so many kids think you need to take out other riders when qualifying.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Juan Pablo was protested after he doubled the first supercross triple in 450 Heat 1, then when singling out crossed the track to the left, where Mark Zeidler landed directly on him. This was a careless move, and we expect more out of our PRO licensed riders, Juan will be suspended to the Open class for 1 round, and needs to be more aware of what's going on around him, as if we can get rid of these frustrating incidences, the racing will be much better. Again, if you double a SX triple, try to stay out of the way, possibly slowing to let the rider behind you land safely, OR at the very least stay riding in a straight line.
Really?? I got suspended because i didnt did the triple?? Probably i had some problems on whoops , or someone crashed me.. Nash just got a penalty re-entering on track.. idk why i have to be suspended . I didnt jumped double intentionally.. probably i had problems.
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Juan357 wrote:
Juan Pablo was protested after he doubled the first supercross triple in 450 Heat 1, then when singling out crossed the track to the left, where Mark Zeidler landed directly on him. This was a careless move, and we expect more out of our PRO licensed riders, Juan will be suspended to the Open class for 1 round, and needs to be more aware of what's going on around him, as if we can get rid of these frustrating incidences, the racing will be much better. Again, if you double a SX triple, try to stay out of the way, possibly slowing to let the rider behind you land safely, OR at the very least stay riding in a straight line.
Really?? I got suspended because i didnt did the triple?? Probably i had some problems on whoops , or someone crashed me.. Nash just got a penalty re-entering on track.. idk why i have to be suspended . I didnt jumped double intentionally.. probably i had problems.
If u guys are going to suspend for this action , better jlv make a look back button , because i cant look back , when im racing..
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

What so hard about looking at the mini map at the top corner, I do it all the time and im not protested right now Juan!!!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Man , probably someone crashed me , and thats not my fault if Mark jumped into me.. Dungey did the same when balbi doubled the triple , and crashed on heats.. Nothing happened to balbi , he didnt god suspended too.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Cody Darr wrote:What so hard about looking at the mini map at the top corner, I do it all the time and im not protested right now Juan!!!
bob117

Post by bob117 »

Juan357 wrote:
it isnt because you doubled. its because you didnt hold your line, and cut over when doing the single out... if you would have stayed straight and he landed on you, then there would be no penalty.