AusSx Series Hosted by MXSRACES (2013 Tracks)

Organize races and post results here
cmv950
Team: Privateer

Re: 2014 AusSx Series

Post by cmv950 »

Why is everyone making such a big deal out of this? If you don't want to race the tracks again, just don't race the series, simple as that, those of us that want to race in it will. Feel like some people on here are going a bit overboard with the complaining.
Michaieldemirci
Team: Team VHR MNSTR Energ

Post by Michaieldemirci »

Why does it matter so much that jay needs to do it. Lol just let logan host one so we can have fun and then jay can host one
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think it's just that he copied Jay's series. The name, the tracks, everything. Be original, pick fun off the wall tracks with a unique name with unique format.
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Ddavis wrote:I think it's just that he copied Jay's series. The name, the tracks, everything. Be original, pick fun off the wall tracks with a unique name with unique format.
Discord: Peavy#7738
Jay

Post by Jay »

Ddavis wrote:I think it's just that he copied Jay's series. The name, the tracks, everything. Be original, pick fun off the wall tracks with a unique name with unique format.
DDavis hit the nail on the head...
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Looks like I'm running the 2014 2-Stroke Championships starting next week! Thank god Logan already ran his, I can just run the same tracks he ran.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

Wow, sometimes I can't believe what a bunch of whiney bitches there are on here, if someone tried to run a series and something about it isn't to their liking, they hammer the person running it, yet people complain about how boring it is when no one has races. :? For god sakes if you don't like his series, just shut the fuck up and don't race! Its pretty damn simple.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

cmv950 wrote:Wow, sometimes I can't believe what a bunch of whiney bitches there are on here, if someone tried to run a series and something about it isn't to their liking, they hammer the person running it, yet people complain about how boring it is when no one has races. :? For god sakes if you don't like his series, just shut the fuck up and don't race! Its pretty damn simple.
I like your use of "his". You're implying that he's doing something other than hosting it
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I can't wait to re-run the Winter Indoor Series, Monster Cup, that other cool event Byron and Stephen did that I can't think of the name, Jack In the Box Series, SX Open, US Open of MXS, and whatever other creative events this guy comes up with.

Can't believe he's putting in the hard work of getting the tracks ready and everything and found such a creative name too.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

WellsMX524 wrote:
cmv950 wrote:Wow, sometimes I can't believe what a bunch of whiney bitches there are on here, if someone tried to run a series and something about it isn't to their liking, they hammer the person running it, yet people complain about how boring it is when no one has races. :? For god sakes if you don't like his series, just shut the fuck up and don't race! Its pretty damn simple.
I like your use of "his". You're implying that he's doing something other than hosting it
So? At least he is making an even people can enjoy and race together in, I personally like the Australian sx tracks, im just trying to figure out what the big deal is here? So what if he is reusing tracks? Lots of people reuse old tracks to have races on. Someone had a race on one of the fallmx series tracks the other week and no one made a big deal out of that. No difference here.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

I think the point is that the "2014 AusSx Series" will likely be run by Jay on new (2014) tracks. It's not the fact that he wants to run a series that has already been run, but that he named it exactly what Jay will likely name his series this year. It's as if he is trying to run the "2014 MotoOption Supercross Series" by just using the tracks from 2013. There's nothing wrong with running the tracks, but using that name is a bit of a jerk move.

If he named it "Throwback AusSx Series" or something, I'm sure it would be fine.
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

I'm messaging JLV now to unlock the post so I can change it.
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

You know what, this series is done, I aint doing it
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

A big thanks to all the fuckheads who pushed to the decision to end what could have been a fun re-run series, thanks a lot pricks! :evil:
podium1

Post by podium1 »

cmv950 wrote:A big thanks to all the fuckheads who pushed to the decision to end what could have been a fun re-run series, thanks a lot pricks! :evil:
I agree us amat riders don't get many chances to run in title contention. This would have been a chance to win a title and run a red plate!!!
"Games fuckin Broken" -Dmull