Team: Privateer

Re: DRS National Series 1 R1: WFO

Post by Guilherme10 »

will all be in the same race? :O
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

mother fucker..... i just finished my demo and then saw the rules of second row... so i gotta do it over???
Last edited by Norcal_51 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

read the first post! the red writing
only one to win something real from the game!
Norcal_51

Post by Norcal_51 »

so 30 guys get fucked? wow what a retarded sutup.. and now i get to do my demo over.... :roll:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

How else could it be done? He's trying to make it as realistic as possible, so he isn't having 6 people starting on the same gate. This pretty much is the only way, have people start in another row.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

can you punish guys who put their names in first row and didnt make a demo, i mean next race they couldnt be in first row
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

you kno what norcal no its not dumb. maybe you should of paid attention and read what the 1st post said. this is your fault not Sweens.
only one to win something real from the game!
Norcal_51

Post by Norcal_51 »

UMM i just thought we were simulating REAL MOTOCROSS... show me a National where 70 riders are on the line.. from the fastest to the slowest... we should at least have a PRO class and a AM class... ive only seen 70 riders at a CMC transcal begginer race.. i guess i just dont understand why it went to only one class.. or why we could not just start overlapped. its not like we can hit eachother in a demo.
yomo

Post by yomo »

Norcal_51 wrote:UMM i just thought we were simulating REAL MOTOCROSS... show me a National where 70 riders are on the line.. from the fastest to the slowest... we should at least have a PRO class and a AM class... ive only seen 70 riders at a CMC transcal begginer race.. i guess i just dont understand why it went to only one class.. or why we could not just start overlapped. its not like we can hit eachother in a demo.
Oi Dip SH*T

Have you seen all the other national series around here before?

First race in WMSA 3.5 there were like 70 riders all split into separate classes
12 weeks later the series cant finish because of lack of people in each class

And guess what the best thing about 70 riders is... If someone thinks they are above the system and doesn't enter (say... someone like youself)... then we wont miss them because there are plenty of other riders...

Sorry for the personal attack but you are being a douche in this thread so either be nice or be quiet :D

Oh yeah and
Norcal_51 wrote:UMM i just thought we were simulating REAL MOTOCROSS
Norcal_51 wrote: why we could not just start overlapped. its not like we can hit eachother in a demo.
Bit hypocritical?
BMseX

Post by BMseX »

It was an accident, according to previous series, no body wants to race these demo races. So sween didn't have anything prepared.
"It took Jesus 3 days to respawn, talk about LAG!"
Norcal_51

Post by Norcal_51 »

YOMO why do you feel the need to talk a bunch of sh!t? because i dont like the way it was setup? thats my choice. I didnt bash anyone else, just said a double gate was kinda rediculous... so why dont you have a COKE AND SMILE and shut the f##k up.. fag,
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Woah. I thought I lost my keyboard for a second. :/

Anyway, there is no reason to try to get around the swear filter. Just type in fuck and shit, and it will do it's work.
SuzukiRidr326

Post by SuzukiRidr326 »

gate 15
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

for some reason I can't edit the first post, so bare with for now.

Norcal_51...maybe I should just cap at 40 riders and 30 or 40 riders can't participate, does that sound good?
or maybe I should just not post a gate pick and people can all use the same gate...or maybe i'll just put one gate only. good?

Or maybe you should just be thankful you have this great game, great community, and someone like me who is willing to put in time to organize a demo series to race in. I respect that you have an opinion, and if you think your ideas are the best, start your own series. I have held polls and pretty much listened to what the community wanted. Sure there were some things I was going to do anyway, like the numbers, but most of it was voted on fair and square. Thats why most people back this series, because they had a voice in it.

I like LuizH's idea however. If you enter a race and don't put in a demo, then you will be forced to start from the second row the next week, regardless of how many people sign up. So if you are no going to submit a demo, then please post or PM me that you will no longer be competing!