2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
PINNEDTOWIN
Team: Start Your Systems

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by PINNEDTOWIN »

BradyS21 wrote:I want limited back because it was just so much easier and better to go do a session on your own with no one to get in the way if you are on a good lap.
+1
That way of qualifying was actually fairly entertaining too. Almost like your own little main events with just you vs the track. (With some TS friends laughing when you fail)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I do not condone the actions of the SYS riders.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

JMcdonell94 wrote:When in a qualifying server and the blue flag pops up I'll get off to the side of the track and still get smashed into then raged at in chat because I should have gotten off the track? It as much the person doing the lappings responsibility to avoid the riders in front of them as it is for the person being lapped to make an effort to get out of the way.
I'll comment on this and say with how perfect of a lap you have to get to qualify with open qualifying, most 'pros' just take the chance of hoping they get by you and not hit, since taking a different line will usually end up in a slower lap if they're on a good on. Although if that happened in a normal race I'd be pissed too (I usually always get lapped even in qualifying too).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Short and sweet, ams respect others on the track, pros respect others on the track, everyone touch tips and get along, problem solved
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Connor for president!

CeeJayHDz wrote:Short and sweet, ams respect others on the track, pros respect others on the track, everyone touch tips and get along, problem solved
Phil Doyon #423
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Sooo many babies in here. Babies everywhere. Go to baby forum. Because it is for babies. You big babies.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

James_122 wrote:Sooo many babies in here. Babies everywhere. Go to baby forum. Because it is for babies. You big babies.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Round 4 - Pro Protests:

SERIES:2016 MotoOption Supercross presented by Race Tech
ROUND:4
CLASS:250 West
MOTO:Heat 1
TIME:1:51.4 and 2:05.4

PLAINTIFF:rF Gaming
DEFENDANT:Connor Holyak

DESCRIPTION:Zoa Cross cases the rhythm the on the opening lap and hit Holyak by accident. On the next lap the corner before the dragons back tries to clean my front tire, then in the next section checks up and punts Cross.

VERDICT: Zoa cases the rhythm and his bike shoots off towards the inside coming into the corner which crashes Connor. A lap later Connor catches Zoa and is on his outside, he checks up and cuts to the inside and holds it pinned until he hits Zoa.

PENALTY: Holyak was coming off of a suspension for half of the outdoors for going on a punting spree. That penalty was potentially going to be permanent, but we let him back with a provisional licenese. An intentional punt shows us Holyak has yet to learn his lesson that he must race others fair without intentionally hurting others chances to have a successful race. Holyak will be penalized for 3 months and may request his license back on 5/4/2016. Any additional intentional confrontations during the outdoor series will be a permanent ban for Holyak

-----------------------------------------

CLASS:250 pro
MOTO:main
TIME:9:50

PLAINTIFF:Connor Holyak
DEFENDANT:Craig Leake
DESCRIPTION:I was leading with a 10+ second lead. Craig was a lapper, and he went down at 9 minutes and 50 seconds. When he gets up at 10 minutes, he hits me making me get a fall off. I did not win this main event because of craig
VERDICT: Craig never has the blue bar until after the contact is made causing the crash. Craig was unable to back up straight on the track due to another rider crashed with them. Holyak was involved in the crash and not an active rider on the track when Craig pulled out. Holyak ran into the back of Craig when Craig had resumed the racing in a straight line.

VERDICT: No penalty.

---------------------------------------

CLASS:450 Semi
MOTO:Semi 2
TIME:2:36.9 Position 6

PLAINTIFF:chase Blakely
DEFENDANT:Samuel Bergeron
DESCRIPTION:in 6Th place in the semi about to make it, come over the dragons back and i get hit hard from the left from Samuel,
VERDICT: Samuel comes off of the dragons back and has contact with another rider which makes him land off track. Samuel tries to re-enter on the inside, Chase took a very sharp line and didn't leave much and they came together. Bergeron's line was carrying him to the outside, so it is very possible that even if Blakely hadn't cut down he'd still have made contact. When re-entering, riders always need to give the right of way to the racers on the track to avoid a collision. This is expected out of all pro license riders.

PENALTY: 1 round suspension for unsafe track re-entry. Bergeron may request his license be un-suspended on 2/9/2016.

-----------------
Foster_712
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Foster_712 »

You guy's are fucking stupid.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Foster_712 wrote:You guy's are fucking stupid.
I would take you more seriously if you used the right form of "guys."
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

that's a bummer
Foster_712
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Foster_712 »

bdownen323 wrote:
Foster_712 wrote:You guy's are fucking stupid.
I would take you more seriously if you used the right form of "guys."
Sorry blame my homeschooling teacher.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Really a bummer to see rf ruin it all by themselves. Peter had originally said that if Zoa was ok with withdrawing the ban that Connor would not get banned. Zoa then withdrew the ban realizing that it wasn't a big deal. Hate to see that the rf crew came in and ruined connors only break. Such a shame to see a title contender to go out for such a small thing. #RIPHolyak2016
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

If you are almost banned permanently for punting I would say it's not a good idea to punt anyone
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

motocross_will wrote:Really a bummer to see rf ruin it all by themselves. Peter had originally said that if Zoa was ok with withdrawing the ban that Connor would not get banned. Zoa then withdrew the ban realizing that it wasn't a big deal. Hate to see that the rf crew came in and ruined connors only break. Such a shame to see a title contender to go out for such a small thing. #RIPHolyak2016
No that is not what I said. You asked me if Zoa withdrew his protest then would Connor not be banned. I told you I would have to talk with everyone else. I never said it would be withdrawn as that is not a decision that I can make on my own.