Post by ty casey »

Is this a joke?
https://www.youtube.com/user/TC132MX
^^Subcribe to my channel^^
PINNEDTOWIN
Team: Start Your Systems

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by PINNEDTOWIN »

onefoureight wrote: ...could I have let him back him by? Sure. Should I have though? No.
Why!? Craig was lagging harder than me, and honestly. This was a blessing.
AWood use this excuse! RF should be thanking you for cutting bales!

Seriously though, looked at the demo to see for myself...kinda makes it hard to be on your side when you land with the throttle on. Sorry :|
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

PINNEDTOWIN wrote:Seriously though, looked at the demo to see for myself...kinda makes it hard to be on your side when you land with the throttle on. Sorry :|
did you not listen i was on the throttle for maybe a tenth of a second. i dont think i ever land straight on the brakes?
Lots of guys get butt hurt over people riding aggressively and fighting for spots. There is nothing wrong with it and it isn't illegal. Things like that work themselves out on the track, other racers will race you the way you are raced. As a fan, I enjoy watching it and there is nothing wrong with it. Only thing I ever say is, if you dish it out, you better be able to take it. It's fine, but don't cry if you get slammed.

The track cut, it was illegal. Had you let him go back by, there would've been no penalty. I do think your track re-entry skills in general could be better, taking a moment to calm down and re-enter because that is the only place where your riding is questionable to me as an "official".
Weird that theres something wrong with it in my case though, but not his or the pros you named. Nothing wrong with it, and not illegal. so why does a provisional even matter? Wish that thing could have worked itself out on the track. im fine if people race me how i raced them that wasnt bad, and i protested august (i believe) for way worse shit in past and barely a warning and never even a provisional drop i believe. You should enjoy watching me block pass then right? and theres nothing wrong wit it? Cool.

regarding my own track entry, and cut. i let a person ipassed by, like you would in real life, why circle back around, but mine is still brought up trying to hit me with everything ive ever done wrong. I do think my track re entering could be possible also, but the only time i have ever actually affected someone was the one time getting sketchy at budds. also youve been bringing up 9 month old shit that hasnt had any adverse effects except my one budds incident.
Chex bigass post
Provisional should make everything i say have no weight, especially when i still dont think it was well earned.

Im not a hazard to riders, me and you are nowhere alike with skill in the game.

Sorry i can make it into the main and ride a great semi and during a 20 lap race i manage to misjudge a small jump at an angle to make a pass enough to cut HALF a bale? Youre fucking REACHING for things to cover this. Next time someone cases a jump and makes a mistake or goess off track better penalize them for their judgement not being good enough to race. Youre ridiculous.

(9 year old irrelevant muddy creek gif) yeah. Had zero affect on the rider, never had to let off or change anything in his race.

Nobodys judgment is perfect, mine is not, neither is yours. or anyones for that matter. I did what i thought was best in that moment after the whoops, surely it wasnt the best move, but the effects were minor, nobody fell or got bumped on anything. i let most the traffic by and yes i made a small mistake. sodoes everyone. im sorry? still not ban worthy.

And you did cut the track (multiple times in the race)
always let someone by if i passed them , that was the safest place to re enter safely and i gained no time on the track. you should be thanking me not using this against me it was one spot.
did take out another rider after doing so
fjeldberg, wasnt connected to my cutting that didnt affect anyone, so this should be the only focus. it barely counts as a takeout we rub bars and he gets JLV'd by the physics and has a tip over falloff.
Landing on the gas while going off track and continuing to execute a questionable pass will result in a penalty every time.
does it count if you land on the gas for .1 seconds in 1st gaining 0 speed? you realize that slows you down. i was trying to land without falling not fucking get on the gas in 3rd or 4th to slam him. You ACT like i had bad intentions, im not out there punting kids. does riding through half a bale even count as OFF track? if i turned left then right i probably wouldnt have been able to stop and almost not touch him like i did and would have punted him i bet, also would have increased my angle into him more. in my opinion, i probably should have turned right off track more, gained time on the ground and away from him to slow down. but nah i would have went off track so i would be penalized worse even though i had good intentions.
Guys like yourself
people playing the game for the fun of it not trying to cause anyone harm.

considering warnings or penalties. i think ive had warning because you guys all dont want to keep letting me get off with stuff without a warning because people will think youre playing favoritism, when reality almost none of my past has warranted a warning. or worse, the one mistake i made at budds. Maybe, just maybe, if people protested me for actual bad shit that had ANY AFFECT ON THE RACE, i would have less, and they would mean more. instead of oh that was nothing lets give him a warning.

Sad that after an apology from Dennis, realizing his over reaction and how a minor incident was turned into a huge ban and im sure he doesnt even agree, nothing will change. Just because the it says the ruling is final, doesnt mean you cant overturn a decision. God Help you guys be wrong for once. You wont be seen as pushovers if you changed a ruling, i think you guys just think that way and are scared to. Sorry just like my racing and split second decisions, you guys arent perfect. Ive shown i can compete inside the top 20 450 class for years in a row and now you think im a hazard to others. lol
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

Give it up dude holy shit.
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

AWood, you got suspended for one week...................................................
one
week
ONE
WEEK
ONE
WEEK

race 250s for crying out loud. You're lucky you still can unlike some of us who have pointed out
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

God damn, this is still going on? How about instead of bitching about it, you take the punishment like a man and get ready to prove that you deserve a Pro license because you aren't a hazard on the track? You do not make good decisions during racing. You get put in those positions where you have to make a last second decision (Muddy Creek gif and Whoop cut) and you make the decision that favors your race the most (my own observation). It wouldn't be a bad thing if it weren't for how close you get to making it a bad decision, ie, almost hitting the riders that were following the track as you were riding across it. Also, almost destroying Robb(?) as you were trying to re join the race. I don't doubt that you had other racers in mind, but you can't expect people to see that kind of stuff and not say something. It is sketchy. Maybe instead of making the choice that will get you back in the race the quickest, you should choose option b, which gets you back in the race maybe a second or two slower, doesn't get anywhere near breaking rules, and has little to no sketchiness involved. You have the speed to lose that one or two seconds and then gain it back, or so you would think since you're sitting here arguing and mentioning how you've "shown [you] can compete inside the top 20 450 class for years in a row". Also, with all the disrespect you've shown the rF guys in making this argument, you can't expect them to want to overturn the decision.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I hate Sonny.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

James_122 wrote:I love Sonny.
I love you too, Jatt Mames
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
James_122

Post by James_122 »

I'll pay you $10 to not hit "post reply" for 2 weeks.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

James_122 wrote:I'll pay you $10 to not hit "post reply" for 2 weeks.
as long as it starts after this post, i can do that
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Don't reply to this message or any other messages/topics on the mx simulator forum for 2 weeks and I will send you $10. When I search your posts, it better only have the last one you just posted.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

no
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

James_122 wrote:Don't reply to this message or any other messages/topics on the mx simulator forum for 2 weeks and I will send you $10. When I search your posts, it better only have the last one you just posted.
Donate if you like My Creations
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Ohagan75 wrote:
James_122 wrote:Don't reply to this message or any other messages/topics on the mx simulator forum for 2 weeks and I will send you $10. When I search your posts, it better only have the last one you just posted.
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

I just keep checking to see if the track has come out, but instead I get more Awood nonsense :cry: :cry: :cry:

Release the track soon pls (for the sole purpose of stopping people checking this topic and as a result feeling obligated to reply to Awood over and over) :D
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol: