Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Aggressively Mediocre Image
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I promised I wouldn't reply... but I can't take the bullshit anymore.
Sweendoggy wrote:Yeah that wasnt my role, but since you think we were a team back then, why wouldn't someone from the team step up to help when shit went sideways for me?
If it wasn't your role, why the hell did you tell me to have everything shipped to your house? Why were you the one with access to the paypal account to pay for the shipping of the prizes? How was someone going to step up and help out? Did you expect me to go to California, go into your house and ship them?

While those prizes were not important to you, to the racers who were promised something, and the companies who put their name on something, it is a big deal. And to me, who used my personal relationships with these companies to get them to support something completely new and ask them to stick their neck out for us; it was down right embarrassing. Good thing the community didn't blame the companies supporting us because otherwise it would have really hurt my relationships that I rely on to do my daily job that does pay my bills and put food on the table and a roof over the heads of my family.

I didn't mean for it to come off that way, I only meant to tell the tons of people who probably don't know who the hell I am, that I have some credibility on this subject.
You are correct, you were one of the three that started rF and as of a week ago were still an "owner". Since I guess you don't see the secret forum or our group texts, I guess you missed the text I sent asking you and wheels to buy rF from you guys...You see, while you were not able to devote much time to it recently, I still had the respect of considering you an "owner" and wouldn't cut you out on something like that. It wouldn't be right.

By the way, the reason I wanted to buy it? Because the rF name/logo was my creation (and wheels did some beautifying to the logo I came up with) and I wanted to keep it so I could continue the site if you guys had lost interest (or wanted to be the boss of your own show in your case).
After I left, a few dudes stepped up to form this "team" you speak of. Just so you know though, when rF started, wheels made the majority of the website, I helped some, and I ran 99.99% of the races, streams, protests, made decisions, etc... Wheels rarely made it to events in the beginning. Chris was around, but he would help with tracks occasionally, and helped a ton with getting us prizes (not dispersing them). He generally kept his distance from operations though. If you call that a team, and me discrediting them, then fine. Today, still, wheels deserves 80% of the credit for current rF, at least. The other guys are badass too and make the tracks and stream so that's cool. I still love those guys, which is probably why I am so passionate about them going down this road... They stopped listening to me years ago though. I'm a crazy old man now.
From my memory, a lot of guys ran races. What made rF different was we were taking things to a new level. We had a devoted website, devoted media, devoted marketing, fresh tracks, fresh series, prizes, industry support, etc. While you had a big part in the initial website, the livestreams that were super important to our growth in my opinion; that leaves a whole lot of other stuff there. To say rF would've grown without the tracks, events, prizes, industry support, media presence, marketing is extremely unfair. I built over TWENTY FIVE new tracks during 2011 and 2012 for rF events... The rounds I didn't build (with the exception of 2012 SX which JLV built) I was the one who managed to find and coordinate with the builder(s) to ensure we had those rounds to a high quality and on time. Any promotional and preview videos I coordinated. I had our livestreams posted on Vurbmoto.com every week. I concepted and outlined many of the events and structures and formats for quite a few events too. But you're right, you did host them and handle the up front work on protests so all wheels and I had to do was give our thoughts and opinions. Did I forget to mention the dozen or so industry sponsors brought in to not just support rF by using their names to legitimize what we were doing, but their social media and website posts to promote us, and the thousands of dollars worth or prizes gathered? I guess maybe you took all that into account and that results in less than 20% of the credit for building rF.

While you may not have seen it as a team, I sure as hell did. Wheels was the website mastermind, you were the hosting/streaming mastermind, and I handled the tracks and marketing part. I felt we each had our responsibilities and complimented eachother well. The team grew as the site grew and the workload grew and all of our lives got busier as grown ups. While it may not have been a team when you left in your eyes, it sure as hell is now. We have assembled some of the most talented guys in the community to week after week put together high quality events that guys can rely on. Everyone has their place and knows what they are doing- our TEAM is fucking awesome. I wouldn't trade these guys for the world. And I will not sit here and let you downplay the work of any of us. No percentages mean anything, everyone has their place and value. There is no "president" and people below them. There is simply of team of badass dudes working together to keep this thing going and growing.
You seem to think you know a lot of things you insufferable twat. I don't know what else you want to me to say to this. This comment confuses me, what the fuck point are you trying to make??? I don't browse the forums, but those guys know how to contact me, they clearly don't value my opinion (again they don't listen to me anyway) so I might as well quit my rF accounts altogether and focus on my own shit.
Granted, you have been gone for awhile, buy your choice, but you've always had access to the group forum and been part of the group text. It was your choice to not participate. No one asked you to not participate. We've been discussing the membership side of things for well over a month. It isn't OUR fault you chose to not look or pay attention. There is no one to blame but yourself.

Anyways, if everything besides hosting and streaming meant nothing, you should have no problem growing and creating something amazing with BooWap especially since it'll all be for free and us greedy, evil rF guys are charging. Let's see if you're still putting hours upon hours into this every week 5 years from now. Because some of us have been doing this for 5 years with that much effort, and it wasn't worth it to do it for free anymore while others in the community were able to profit off of our hard work.

/endrant
MX ONLINE BeRG

Post by MX ONLINE BeRG »

#getrektm8
m121c

Post by m121c »

Sweendoggy wrote:First off, Mason, eff you man.
Cool opening statement bro, makes it sound like you have no wisdom!
Sweendoggy wrote: Yeah that wasnt my role, but since you think we were a team back then, why wouldn't someone from the team step up to help when shit went sideways for me?
What? Are they supposed to fly to your house, hold your hand, and walk you down to the post office? There has to be a reason it was all sent to you, seems odd, it wasn't your role yet everything got sent to your house? It's pretty simple shit, get the shipping info from the riders, go down to post office, and ship the packages. I know you are an intelligent guy so I'm not sure what is so difficult here. I get life got in the way, and apparently "lost interest", but this is exactly why I said you are taking too much credit. Seems to be a trend, you just drop stuff.
Sweendoggy wrote:Just so you know though, when rF started, wheels made the majority of the website, I helped some, and I ran 99.99% of the races, streams, protests, made decisions, etc... They stopped listening to me years ago though. I'm a crazy old man now.
You were the administrator of sorts, I get that. Everything you did though was possible because of what others did as well. You had new tracks to run, Wheels did ALOT of coding, Chris got you hook ups will sponsors, others did video promos and such. You definitely came off as if you did 99% of the work, and you still are in my opinion, get off your high horse.

Can you direct me to when they stopped listening to you? I'm not in the group chat so I can't speak on that matter, and was never involved in TS with you guys, but that last post I found by you in the rF forum was in December of 2014 and it was nothing important. You have one topic made in there when I sort by poster? They know how to get a hold of you, and you know how to get a hold of them, if you wanted to be heard you had every chance to. Again, playing this card like they stole it from you seems bull shit, you can only point a finger in the mirror.

Sweendoggy wrote: You seem to think you know a lot of things you insufferable twat. I don't know what else you want to me to say to this. This comment confuses me, what the fuck point are you trying to make??? I don't browse the forums, but those guys know how to contact me, they clearly don't value my opinion (again they don't listen to me anyway) so I might as well quit my rF accounts altogether and focus on my own shit.
*Insert fire emojii* You got me good there bro! I do seem to think I know a lot of things, but when it comes to this I am asking more questions then I get answers because everything you have typed so far confuses the shit out of me and doesn't add up. I was trying to make a point, this was a long time coming, and you knew about it. There is no way you didn't, as Chris pointed out, you were still apart of the group texts! If you are like any other person in the 21st century you look at your phone probably daily, so you had to known something was up. Quit with the innocent card you whiny fuck.
Sweendoggy wrote: Sick closing statement bro, makes you sound like you have wisdom! Good luck with your vagina.
Thank you! A healthy vagina is very important!
GBeastly

Post by GBeastly »

I have a quick question. Is JLV getting a percent of the money? Although track making is hard it would only be fair to JLV to give him a cut. Serious question not being a jerk but was that in the plan?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It would be pretty sick to get everyone in a private server for "Press Day" on Hangtown whenever its released. Top 10 in the 250/450 MX points last year (whoever would show up) then maybe Top 10 in the 450 SX points/Top 5 in 250 SX points. If anyone has a server it would be cool to have this be set up, but not have everyone on their mother in the server riding. I think it would be cool to set this up, then do a "Press Day Gallery" and possibly even a video of everyone riding on Press day and actually make it realistic. I think I have a server available, it would be really fun to set up and I'm willing to put it together.

So here would be the list: (with more or less included maybe, I would just need to run a script with these guys and if they don't show up someone can use their gear/bike)
Jesse Mullins
Tysen Fresquez
Hunter Root
Matt Burkeen
Ryan Mahan
Jeremy Shipley
Jeremy Smith
Jack Haley
Dade Honeywell
Luke Heberlein
James Armstrong
Tyler Crain
Jordan Vanderlee
Race Karlin
Devin Davis
Victor Nicot
Dominic Tibberino
Kevin Lelong
Jared Siedhoff
Thomas Wilcox
Brock Papi
Jeremi Seabolt
Clement Lana
Rush Chapman
Craig Leake
Connor Holyak
Tyler Schmidt
Connor Lynds
Chase Blakely
Quinton Deese
Colton Mitchell
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Nice Chex. No chance I'm reading any of that. Doo doo heads.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Devin, I can let you use my server and Dashboard to set that all up, if you want
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

That would be sick Sonny.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Just pm me with your UID when you need it and I'll make you an admin
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
LenawayMX119
Team: C1Way Designs

Post by LenawayMX119 »

Sweendoggy wrote:Nice Chex. No chance I'm reading any of that. Doo doo heads.
Is this what you said to yourself when you received all these notifications in that group text you're involved with? Hmm
Corbin Lenaway | 216
Twitter/Instagram: @LenawayMX

GBeastly

Post by GBeastly »

I mean yes you do make tracks but like how many things has JLV made for FREE and hasn't charged you besides just the game. Plus you can't complain that you guys have been doing this for free and that it takes to much time and you dont make money off of it. You guys have to realize that you chose to do that in the first place. And if money was the concern then you shouldn't be making tracks on a video game and should go out in the real world and work. I bet you would make a lot of money off of that. Yes I love your tracks and they are great but don't complain to us on the forums because you put it upon your self.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

LenawayMX119 wrote:
Sweendoggy wrote:Nice Chex. No chance I'm reading any of that. Doo doo heads.
Is this what you said to yourself when you received all these notifications in that group text you're involved with? Hmm
I'm gonna have to go back and read the group text...I don't remember seeing ANYTHING about pay to play, not that I could have done anything about it anyway. I do remember seeing Chex's message about buying me and wheels out of rF, but wheels didn't respond, therefore I didn't either, but I thought that was REALLY wierd, because I don't view rF as a legitimate business...

Whatever, I concede this argument, you guys win. I'm a shitty person for not doing prizes, I didn't do as much for rF as I thought I did, and none of what I was talking about is true. You guys would have succeeded without me and will continue to in the future, I'm just bitter. Or something like that. Have fun running your 2 series a year for the now more than ever exclusive grouping of guys. Sounds like the majority of guys are on rFs side anyway, so kudos for you, I'll leave in peace, and just keep my opinions regarding the history and current state of rF to myself.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

GBeastly wrote:I mean yes you do make tracks but like how many things has JLV made for FREE and hasn't charged you besides just the game. Plus you can't complain that you guys have been doing this for free and that it takes to much time and you dont make money off of it. You guys have to realize that you chose to do that in the first place. And if money was the concern then you shouldn't be making tracks on a video game and should go out in the real world and work. I bet you would make a lot of money off of that. Yes I love your tracks and they are great but don't complain to us on the forums because you put it upon your self.
:lol:
Aggressively Mediocre Image
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

How about everyone just stop complaining? if you don't like it go somewhere else.