2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by 137 »

I understand, but this is the first time i've seen something about traction all year (not including sx) and then more than enough people rage and trash talk has come out and the immaturity is gonna get worse. Question is, for what? Is it really worth getting all worked up and talk shit to someone over the internet over a simple fix which they did? All of this wasn't needed but I agree, rF has dealt with a lot of harsh criticism over the years and it just seems like we can never satisfy anybody. One week the track is the best ever and then the next week the track isn't as good and then rF is garbage and were the worst in history, like if most of the people in this community weren't stuck up dick heads im sure we would gladly take the feedback and go back and talk with the crew just like Chex said. You guys can leave constructive criticism, but to what most of these dick heads are saying is completely uncalled for and not fair for us and honestly makes me less motivated to make stuff for you guys.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

ROSE822 wrote:
137 wrote:Sorry for DP but this is all uncalled for. I won't be surprised if rF stops making tracks after this year. All of these little kids and their not just negative but just nasty/trashy comments on something we have all worked hard on. It's really a disappointment and reading all of these ungrateful comments just make me not even want to try to build you guys a "good" replica. What i'm gonna do is make all the tracks flat with just 1 or 2 10 ft tall ruts for you people to rail around and not have any skill for.
its the point that the traction is supermoto. put the 1st tileinfo/tilemap in your time trial folder and test it... so much better and the best track by far...
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

Bubba40 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
137 wrote:Sorry for DP but this is all uncalled for. I won't be surprised if rF stops making tracks after this year. All of these little kids and their not just negative but just nasty/trashy comments on something we have all worked hard on. It's really a disappointment and reading all of these ungrateful comments just make me not even want to try to build you guys a "good" replica. What i'm gonna do is make all the tracks flat with just 1 or 2 10 ft tall ruts for you people to rail around and not have any skill for.
its the point that the traction is supermoto. put the 1st tileinfo/tilemap in your time trial folder and test it... so much better and the best track by far...
+1
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
RyanTurner
Team: JIBR/Skullcandy

Post by RyanTurner »

Ezra wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
+1
Alturism
Team: Architech

Post by Alturism »

RyanTurner wrote:
Ezra wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
+1
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
BarciasTowelBoy

Post by BarciasTowelBoy »

RyanTurner wrote:
Ezra wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
+1
+1
imBergi-37
Team: MadCape

Post by imBergi-37 »

137 wrote:You guys can leave constructive criticism, but to what most of these dick heads are saying is completely uncalled for and not fair for us and honestly makes me less motivated to make stuff for you guys.
^^Here is the results of the constructive feedback...

Personally I really enjoy the track and it's the best RedBud version yet. I prefer the 1st traction, but that's a detail and I won't cry like a little kid.
Keep it up guys, don't pay too much energy on these dickheads.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Osari52 wrote:I will say I liked the old traction better but I still think the track is pretty fun as is....

Thanks for six awesome tracks so far crew
I think im going to settle with qouting this. It was late and I was cranky when I made my rant post.

Overall I just think there is way too much grip. Aswell as the other stuff I have discussed with Rayvenator about bumps.

Chex, you said millville was your last track? I say you build the track however you want to build it with zero fucks. Make it exactly how you invision a motocross national in mxs should be. Then just dont log onto the forum for a week. Fuck em. I for one would be extremely curious as to the result and it would be a great point to build off of
Tanner Rogers
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Race Factory Gaming can give out free puppies to everyone here and people will find a reason to complain.
motokid499

Post by motokid499 »

John23 wrote:You have gotten amazing tracks for years, and $25 is a drop in the bucket of what rF deserves. It's a difficult track, yes, but it's a replica.
Pretty sure the problem is mainly people saying the tracks are too easy, the opposite of difficult.

Lol?
Tanner Rogers
HondaRacing223

Post by HondaRacing223 »

Everyone needs to shut the hell up, rf works their asses off to deliver great quality tracks, if you don't like them then don't buy them next year and make your own. Keep up the great work rf :D
Alturism
Team: Architech

Post by Alturism »

Ddavis wrote:Race Factory Gaming can give out free puppies to everyone here and people will find a reason to complain.
I cant cope with that responsibility????!?!?!?!
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
motokid499

Post by motokid499 »

Alturism wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Race Factory Gaming can give out free puppies to everyone here and people will find a reason to complain.
Do they have all of their shots?
Tanner Rogers
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

motokid499 wrote:
Alturism wrote:
Do they have all of their shots?
Are they pure breds?
bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Post by bossman241 »

Everyone needs to just shut the fuck up and quite bitching. And 137, atleast when we pay them to make a track they give us finished project, still waiting on a compound from like two years ago that was payed for.
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear