2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

kawy949 wrote:Wow.. Sooooo much dramaaaaa... While I was slow and couldn't qualify for 450, I am still kinda glad I stopped trying for a bit. Also questioning my motive to bring anything back for this game at the moment :/
What do you mean? :lol:
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
kawy949 wrote:Wow.. Sooooo much dramaaaaa... While I was slow and couldn't qualify for 450, I am still kinda glad I stopped trying for a bit. Also questioning my motive to bring anything back for this game at the moment :/
My employees and I are building a new site for the game, with the drama I keep reading lately, I wonder whether the kids deserve my time - I could save a lot of money :P. Either that, or it will be a 1 strike and your out for good rule... I like that idea.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

kawy949 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
My employees and I are building a new site for the game, with the drama I keep reading lately, I wonder whether the kids deserve my time - I could save a lot of money :P. Either that, or it will be a 1 strike and your out for good rule... I like that idea.
1 strike your out sound great :mrgreen:
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

kawy949 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
I knew what you were up to site wise.

I was just agreeing with your opinion on the overall level of respect shown by many.
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
kawy949 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
I knew what you were up to site wise.

I was just agreeing with your opinion on the overall level of respect shown by many.
Gotcha. Perhaps I missed the sarcasm :P
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Would someone happen to have Pro 250 Heat 2 demo?
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Random thought I just came across. One thing that would be cool for future series is a subforum specifically for rF. That way in that forum could be like:

- Race Factory Gaming
- Rules (all race rules, signup info, links to rF site and information on there)
- Media (any pictures or videos from events of current series)
- Rd. 1 Discussion: 2017 Hangtown MX National
  • - Track links inside thread, race discussion, possible short write up of summary of race on first post (like how mxsim homepage is)
This could make for a more organized subforum instead of one thread where you have to guess what page everyone was talking about _____. Just an idea that I think would be cool for the series that would bring a lot more attention to the little things of rF.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Clfitty wrote:Random thought I just came across. One thing that would be cool for future series is a subforum specifically for rF. That way in that forum could be like:

- Race Factory Gaming
- Rules (all race rules, signup info, links to rF site and information on there)
- Media (any pictures or videos from events of current series)
- Rd. 1 Discussion: 2017 Hangtown MX National
  • - Track links inside thread, race discussion, possible short write up of summary of race on first post (like how mxsim homepage is)
This could make for a more organized subforum instead of one thread where you have to guess what page everyone was talking about _____. Just an idea that I think would be cool for the series that would bring a lot more attention to the little things of rF.

I rate this
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

How about a separate subtopic where it can only be arguments and 15 Gyazo's being posted? Kinda like the memory hole. Hell, even just a DDavis vs.The World topic would reduce post density a ton.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Signed up for 125 but my lap didn't count so i can't race..
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:How about a separate subtopic where it can only be arguments and 15 Gyazo's being posted? Kinda like the memory hole. Hell, even just a DDavis vs.The World topic would reduce post density a ton.
+100000
smith#162

Post by smith#162 »

why is it so hard to update results weekly? seems if its not 450 pro or 250 pro they dont give a shit.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

smith#162 wrote:why is it so hard to update results weekly? seems if its not 450 pro or 250 pro they dont give a shit.
What results are missing?
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

wheels1758 wrote:
smith#162 wrote:why is it so hard to update results weekly? seems if its not 450 pro or 250 pro they dont give a shit.
What results are missing?
whats going on with round 4 250am results ? the race went fine.

http://mxsimulator.com/servers/bombshel ... es/39.html
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

When receiving respect such as this, why should they care?
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn