2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by AWood »

TH_722 wrote:Must be the reason you've never been anywhere near one.
450 outdoor moto win/overall is more prestigious IMO.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

AWood wrote:
TH_722 wrote:Must be the reason you've never been anywhere near one.
450 outdoor moto win/overall is more prestigious IMO.

Who gives a fuck?
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Holy shit what a race. Got my 3rd rF win and it was easily my best. I was so hyped coming into this week because Daytona is gnarly and outdoorsy, and my style fits outdoors so much better than supercross. Once I got in a flow after the first couple laps I was clicking off so many consistent laps. Definitely going to put my POV on Youtube. I just got full in the zone and played like it was the damn matrix lmao. Great race everyone. Thanks Chex for hosting tonight and keeping us ams in line. :D With updated points for the missing round I believe Matt Quigley and I are tied for the red plate. Stoked!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

DP but shoutout to Logan for the stream, rewatching it now. Loving the commentary haha.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Clfitty wrote:DP but shoutout to Logan for the stream, rewatching it now. Loving the commentary haha.
Who streamed?
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Logan Leitzel, you got tons of TV time :D

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/127596896
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
mx201

Post by mx201 »

Here is Round 10 of Rf AMS Stream

figured i hop in and stream since Matias was absent (PS Sorry bout no cams really short notice)
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

Man, after reading so many comments on Pro night telling people to go back to Ams, I suggest the guys saying that to watch the Ams... I'm sorry but there is a massive difference between Ams and Pro, watch that stream back and you will instantly know what I am talking about. :roll:

I think some people may need to think a bit more, go back to Ams though, I don't think so...

Either way I don't really care, I just see it almost every week someone telling Joe Blow to go back to Ams. :lol:
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Thanks for streaming it, Logan. :)
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

mx201 wrote:Here is Round 10 of Rf AMS Stream
Loved the stream Logan, same again next week? :lol:

Well done Cameron you stuck it to everyone in the main, can't believe I dropped 2nd on the last 2 laps, was like I activated spode mode :oops:
Still good racing everyone, brings the championship even tighter!
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Clfitty wrote:With updated points for the missing round I believe Matt Quigley and I are tied for the red plate. Stoked!

Updated points without Rd5. I can't believe I missed out that round, I could be right up there :cry: Would've made these rounds even more interesting
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

chrischanning202 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:With updated points for the missing round I believe Matt Quigley and I are tied for the red plate. Stoked!

Updated points without Rd5. I can't believe I missed out that round, I could be right up there :cry: Would've made these rounds even more interesting
Ah man, so Quigley and I are tied! I finished one ahead of him in the missing round.

But dude that does suck you missed it, but don't forget I missed a round in the beginning too! I slowly crawled my way back up. With your speed and consistency you can too!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Riders were just informed that Daytona is going to be 20 laps, not 20 minutes + 1 lap. Thank god! Are we re-doing the sim race then? :lol: :wink: Just kidding
mx201

Post by mx201 »

Dawson24 wrote:Thanks for streaming it, Logan. :)
chrischanning202 wrote:

Well done Cameron you stuck it to everyone in the main, can't believe I dropped 2nd on the last 2 laps, was like I activated spode mode :oops:
Thanks boyz and this is matias deal i just filled in but if matias doesnt show up then yes i will stream and any other rounds he is not. PS Do we stick with the old school 3rd person stream lol?
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

mx201 wrote:
Dawson24 wrote:Thanks for streaming it, Logan. :)
chrischanning202 wrote:

Thanks boyz and this is matias deal i just filled in but if matias doesnt show up then yes i will stream and any other rounds he is not. PS Do we stick with the old school 3rd person stream lol?
I definitely prefer the normal cams versus 3rd person.

Just some constructive criticism as I think you did a fine job and am glad to have someone streaming:

Commentary was pretty solid; however, more than 2 people in the "booth" gets a bit crowded.

Try to lead eachother when talking and show what is being talked about (if talking about a battle for 3rd, show that, if talking about Cameron decimating the field, show that, etc.) I know it's hard as Kellen (or now moto) and I go through this as well. Sometimes I won't bring something up because I know he's watching something else.

Try to avoid switching through riders too fast or too often. It makes it hard for the viewer to follow.

Other than that, it was enjoyable to watch the bit I did and thank you for streaming. I did really enjoy how you'd throw it to Grant to get points updates and other facts.