2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
mx201
Team: Madcape

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by mx201 »

checkerz wrote:
mx201 wrote:
Dawson24 wrote:Thanks for streaming it, Logan. :)
chrischanning202 wrote:
Loved the stream Logan, same again next week? :lol:

Well done Cameron you stuck it to everyone in the main, can't believe I dropped 2nd on the last 2 laps, was like I activated spode mode :oops:
Still good racing everyone, brings the championship even tighter!
Thanks boyz and this is matias deal i just filled in but if matias doesnt show up then yes i will stream and any other rounds he is not. PS Do we stick with the old school 3rd person stream lol?
I definitely prefer the normal cams versus 3rd person.

Just some constructive criticism as I think you did a fine job and am glad to have someone streaming:

Commentary was pretty solid; however, more than 2 people in the "booth" gets a bit crowded.

Try to lead eachother when talking and show what is being talked about (if talking about a battle for 3rd, show that, if talking about Cameron decimating the field, show that, etc.) I know it's hard as Kellen (or now moto) and I go through this as well. Sometimes I won't bring something up because I know he's watching something else.

Try to avoid switching through riders too fast or too often. It makes it hard for the viewer to follow.

Other than that, it was enjoyable to watch the bit I did and thank you for streaming. I did really enjoy how you'd throw it to Grant to get points updates and other facts.
Thanks chex and yea i was a little tired and on a short notice so i was kinda rusty lol. But thanks for the tips I'll remember that for the future and since you like i think ill stick to the old school 3rd person like ThisIsDef :D
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
mx201

Post by mx201 »

DP about the cams idk why i said it backwards but i personally enjoy doing 3rd person streams but i will get cams in the future. But like i have mentioned i think matias is still the main man for this so ill stream if he decides not to
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

soo apparently sx triples are waay bigger at daytona. cant wait to see the race in real life.
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Full on-board view from 450 Main at Daytona.

Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

mx201 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
mx201 wrote: Thanks boyz and this is matias deal i just filled in but if matias doesnt show up then yes i will stream and any other rounds he is not. PS Do we stick with the old school 3rd person stream lol?
I definitely prefer the normal cams versus 3rd person.

Just some constructive criticism as I think you did a fine job and am glad to have someone streaming:

Commentary was pretty solid; however, more than 2 people in the "booth" gets a bit crowded.

Try to lead eachother when talking and show what is being talked about (if talking about a battle for 3rd, show that, if talking about Cameron decimating the field, show that, etc.) I know it's hard as Kellen (or now moto) and I go through this as well. Sometimes I won't bring something up because I know he's watching something else.

Try to avoid switching through riders too fast or too often. It makes it hard for the viewer to follow.

Other than that, it was enjoyable to watch the bit I did and thank you for streaming. I did really enjoy how you'd throw it to Grant to get points updates and other facts.
Thanks chex and yea i was a little tired and on a short notice so i was kinda rusty lol. But thanks for the tips I'll remember that for the future and since you like i think ill stick to the old school 3rd person like ThisIsDef :D
Yeah so sorry guys i havent been home since wednesday night, should of posted something but completely forgot. Thanks so much logan for taking over on such a short notice. Just got home today. Stream will be back next week no doubt!
BehindBarsMX854
Team: Motostar

Post by BehindBarsMX854 »

Anyone feel like racing open amateur tonight? Been pretty lonely since I can't race Thursdays
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

LOL !
BehindBarsMX854 wrote:Anyone feel like racing open amateur tonight? Been pretty lonely since I can't race Thursdays
Phil Doyon #423
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Attention Racers: Open night signups are posted. Don't forget to race if you are eligible!

Additionally, please take note of the time change. Daylight savings is upon us, meaning the races are one hour earlier for those of you who don't observer daylight savings time. Ya commies!
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

Clfitty wrote:Full on-board view from 450 Main at Daytona.

you need to race pro. super solid racer. speed and laptimes will come. nice ride.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

What do you guys think about making Seattle a Retro round?

I have everything figured out but if you wanna suggest anything just do it! A post will be out in less than a week.
Alex V111#1017
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

VUSTTOS wrote:What do you guys think about making Seattle a Retro round?

I have everything figured out but if you wanna suggest anything just do it! A post will be out in less than a week.
Just more unneeded skins people would download for one race
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

VUSTTOS wrote:What do you guys think about making Seattle a Retro round?

Its cool you try to make fun themes for races, but its without any work on your part and just assuming multiple teams want to create new skins for 1 race near the end of the season, by then, most people are focusing more on their outdoor skins than putting together skins for "retro week".

Personally, I wouldn't do anything for retro week.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

KaseoDip wrote:Just more unneeded skins people would download for one race
I don't see the point of unneeded skins. I mean, a good part of this game is being able to decorate bikes with tottal freedom.
I do agree that creating skins for just one race can be way too much but there are super good talented people who really like to make graphics. If you like to make something, doesn't matter if it's for one race or for a whole seasson. It will be cool to see what team is able to make the best retro theme of 2017.

Ddavis wrote:Its cool you try to make fun themes for races, but its without any work on your part and just assuming multiple teams want to create new skins for 1 race near the end of the season, by then, most people are focusing more on their outdoor skins than putting together skins for "retro week".

Personally, I wouldn't do anything for retro week.
If this gets the support of teams by participating, then it will be a great addition to the Championship.
We all love to see team setups as there are really good artists and teams around here. I know making skins takes some time, but I don't see a problem that outdoor thing. As I said before, will be pretty cool to see what team turns up in Seattle with the best retro look.
Alex V111#1017
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

I always wondered if it would be possible to change the saving format for pngs, like instead of saving a png for every riders bike you would only have to save 1 bike and save separate plate pngs with every riders number and it would just overlay on the bike png, if that was possible team packs would be wayyyyyyyyy smaller and then you could do special packs for 1 race that would only be 20-30mb instead of a couple hundred.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

VUSTTOS wrote:I do agree that creating skins for just one race can be way too much but there are super good talented people who really like to make graphics. If you like
I agree. I'm not saying like "No you are not allowed to make skins." It's just not a lot of people will download your skins for one race. The cool thing about doing it is you will have that retro bike and gear that you can ride whenever you want.