THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Racers52

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by Racers52 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:I'm sorry race kar for landing on you and then gooning in front of you in the berm.
:(
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Sorry to anyone I messed up when I was getting lapped. I blocked Atom in the split lane but thought going outside was the right move since everyone was going inside, and Walter crashed hitting the on-off which is ironic because I held my line and he told me to not race if I'm getting sketchy, so I'm not sure if he crashed anticipating me hitting him but honestly I feel like half of these guys purposely get really close to me when lapping me so I hit them and get banned. Weird logic I know but I see it being possible.
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

Post by Official rF Gaming »

ATTENTION
Daytona will be re-ran on April 17th. Qualifying will begin at 5:30 PST and UID grab will be at 6:30 PST.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:thought going outside was the right move since everyone was going inside,
Probaby was right if it was anyone else but i was getting sketchy on the inside. All g
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Awood with some fantastic commentary, hope to see him back in the booth every week!
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Racers52 wrote:Awood with some fantastic commentary, hope to see him back in the booth every week!
Rare form. It was rough at times... If you’re serious I can be back next week with a little more preparation and a lot less in my liver.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

awood, update that mic son
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

PS: I wish I raced 250 East

In my opinion the depth in the West coast is way deeper in raw speed. For example the main last night had a lot of Ams/borderline Ams in the main.

West
Richards
Leake
Massart
Hughes
Blakely
Devin Ryan
Saulys
Poarch
Sklein
Davis

East
Dickerson
Leitzel
Egeland
Mora
Tlang
Williams
Copeland
DMills
Hubbard
Zoa Cross
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

No disrespect to the East guys, everyone in that top 10 list is fast and probably smokes me but I just think East is more top heavy and West is deeper all the way through the top 15 or so.. the main last night had like Ryan Spengler and Shawn Smith scoring pro points. No offense but wat
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Ddavis wrote:No disrespect to the East guys, everyone in that top 10 list is fast and probably smokes me but I just think East is more top heavy and West is deeper all the way through the top 15 or so.. the main last night had like Ryan Spengler and Shawn Smith scoring pro points. No offense but wat
I agree the lappers were awful last night i got taken out by at least 3 of em, so i agree with the ams mention
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

AWood wrote:
Racers52 wrote:Awood with some fantastic commentary, hope to see him back in the booth every week!
Rare form. It was rough at times... If you’re serious I can be back next week with a little more preparation and a lot less in my liver.
Ive always thought your commentary is great, you know alot about the riders, their history and mxs in general. Im a fan!
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Ddavis wrote:No disrespect to the East guys, everyone in that top 10 list is fast and probably smokes me but I just think East is more top heavy and West is deeper all the way through the top 15 or so.. the main last night had like Ryan Spengler and Shawn Smith scoring pro points. No offense but wat
You do realize Spengler is og right? Also I could’ve done so much better last night but I couldn’t figure that track out. Doesn’t help I haven’t played in almost 3 weeks. Oh well I don’t even care anymore. One of my worst seasons yet
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

All I know is my game was freezing up the entire main causing my bike to shift itself down and my throttle/brake to stick. Realistically though I think the east and west are comparable for speed towards the front with maybe like 2 extra fast people on west. That's true every year for real life and sim though. One coast has to be deeper than the other. East just happens to have a really bad back half.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

T_Frye127 wrote:awood, update that mic son
I’ll work on it. It’s a g933 it should be good idk if it was me, my internet, or something simple I can do to clear it up.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
You do realize Spengler is og right?
Spengler has been the super slow OG forever. :lol: