The New WMSA Season 3.5 Nationals (Rnd8+9 Standings+Results)

Organize races and post results here
ShackAttack12

Re: The New WMSA Season 3.5 Nationals (Rnd2 Standings + Results)

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Pumaxcs wrote:What about people that have deleted their statues file? I can see the being a problem in the S turns.
I have already said this before....

A cut is a cut... if you cant "see" the banners, that is your problem..... review your demo before you submit it.

And its most definately the TREES that are lagging you guys.... not the banners.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

if someone is getting lag , dwl the track that shack posted the link because i worked on statues file for stop with the lag without remove banners
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Hey! we dont have wmsa logo,so i did from ama logo,it looks pretty nice,i choose forum blue color and just red. SO TELL ME WHAT YA THINK? :D
Attachments
WMSA Logo.jpg
(116.79 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

It looks cool but i think i would be cooler if we did something more original. Not using the logo for Ama for example.
But if we got this Ama logo on ours would it be nice with a pic of a MXS whip then the original and coloring the backgroung red and blue.

Just my opinion ;D
(BTW i suck at english when i'm tired)
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

alright,i'm gonna try with mxs whip ;)
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

i already made a WMSA logo. shackattack told me it was going to be WSMA logo , imade it for magazine
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

oh i thought we dont have it lol :D
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

ShackAttack12

Re: The New WMSA Season 3.5 Nationals (Rnd3 Standings + Results)

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Class C standings up.....

Class B standings up shortly.....

Class A standings in an hour or so.....

I have watched EVERY SINGLE rider on EVERY SINGLE part of the track...... its time consuming work but it has to be done to be fair.....

Heres how i delt with cutting.....

Every 5 legit pole cuts (IE, it was part of a line) = 1 penalty (5 points)
Every 1 object/banner jump = 1 penalty (5 points)
ShackAttack12
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

If running over yellow markers is illegal I should have lost way more than 10 points. There were lines that I was intentionally taking that crossed yellow markers. I'm pretty sure I did it every lap for 8 laps. You should give me 0 points for round 3.

Also, at Leirop you were going through the haybale on the right side on that first jump. I remembered it because it really was a good line! But if we're going to be strict lets be consistent about it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

jlv wrote:If running over yellow markers is illegal I should have lost way more than 10 points. There were lines that I was intentionally taking that crossed yellow markers. I'm pretty sure I did it every lap for 8 laps. You should give me 0 points for round 3.

Also, at Leirop you were going through the haybale on the right side on that first jump. I remembered it because it really was a good line! But if we're going to be strict lets be consistent about it.
i was following the same guidelines for leirop as well..... bales lie on the same guidelines as poles... I may have gone through the left tip of the haybale once, thats it. To be honest, guys are going "through" the poles on this track all over the place, but im considering that alright and them just tighting up their turn or making the most of the track.

If everyone thinks i should receive a penalty for that, then so be it. I think it was a fair line. As host to this series, i wouldnt have done it otherwise, and i would have posted specifically about it.

I strickly noted that jumping OVER banners is an instant 5 points.... no questions.Banners are WALLS in a sense, and you arent supposed to go outside them. Poles i decided to make a little less harsh because everyone at least clipped a pole at one point...

JLV, i counted exactly 10 times that you legitly cut the yellow markers.... in actuality you did cut more, but some were just stupid so i didnt care about it.

I seriously am sitting here and tallying all the cuts and shit on a peice of paper.... i've been working on these 3 demos since 12:30pm EST (so 6 hours now) and im not even done with Class A yet! :oops:

I realize people are goign to be angry about penalties, but it needs to be done.
ShackAttack12
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Give me the full penalty. I don't want to cheat anyone who was behind me.

You have both wheels and your engine in the bale on the first lap at Lierop. I wouldn't say it's a cut since there is no collision object behind it, but since the rule is no going through track objects it should be 5 points.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DJD

Post by DJD »

ShackAttack12 wrote:I seriously am sitting here and tallying all the cuts and shit on a peice of paper.... i've been working on these 3 demos since 12:30pm EST (so 6 hours now) and im not even done with Class A yet!:oops:
Holy shit dude!!! :shock: :shock: ........Its not that serious.....I mean, i could understand if someone jumped some banners or whatever.......but cutting a few stakes here and there is fine.....they do it in real life with no penalty from the AMA.....

I mean, its rediculous to go through every demo and meticulously penalize every little cut......i cant believe you've spent 6 hours doing that......thats crazy......and unnecessary....
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

jlv wrote:Give me the full penalty. I don't want to cheat anyone who was behind me.

You have both wheels and your engine in the bale on the first lap at Lierop. I wouldn't say it's a cut since there is no collision object behind it, but since the rule is no going through track objects it should be 5 points.
If i give myself a penalty for leirop, im going to have to go back and give every single person a penalty for touching a pole or haybale EACH TIME..... you really want me to do that?

and im not giving you a full penalty because you didn't get one.... i am dispercing exactly what people get (and people can't get negative points).
ShackAttack12
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

DJ_Diehl#777 wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:I seriously am sitting here and tallying all the cuts and shit on a peice of paper.... i've been working on these 3 demos since 12:30pm EST (so 6 hours now) and im not even done with Class A yet!:oops:
Holy shit dude!!! :shock: :shock: ........Its not that serious.....I mean, i could understand if someone jumped some banners or whatever.......but cutting a few stakes here and there is fine.....they do it in real life with no penalty from the AMA.....

I mean, its rediculous to go through every demo and meticulously penalize every little cut......i cant believe you've spent 6 hours doing that......thats crazy......and unnecessary....
Actually, in the AMA if you consistently cut poles or haybales to make time, you do get penalized.... only in a different way.... they take a place from you for each illegal occurrence. Thats at the "referee's discretion", as stated in the rule book.
ShackAttack12
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

A class results posted................

Here is why FactoryBR21 got a penalty:

Here is why MXCR85 got a penalty:

Both shots were taken with the rider positioned even with that banner (laterally).
ShackAttack12