James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by James_122 »

ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

I never said anything about the roasting part, yet I only said something about you ams being in the way of the pros trying to qualify.
Discord: Peavy#7738
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

I am not siding with either party, i will say that it does get irritating when you have to worry enough about being able to get around the track along with pushing it to try and get a lap, hell i can barely stay on two wheels on my own in a server much less have to worry about adding the element of dodging, for example like 6 people. I hope you can see how that would get irritating after a while, and i am not speaking for anyone, but usually when you get frustrated enough, things are said that well you may or may not mean them i can't say anything for that either. You are right on the aspect of, nobody can tell you that you can't go into a server, and It was immature the reactions in chat and such, it could have been handled better, or just overall it could have been ignored, either way would have been good. Anyways i have said my piece on it and i am trying to stay neutral with this entire thing.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

You are all assholes.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AWood wrote:I actually wanna like this track but i just cant, i cant hit the whoops and i think the layout and some obstacles are funky. You did great with what you had minus the whoops, i miss old whoops, seems almost none this year have been good (esp the supey triple is sick, and the corner after the finish. But you killed it with what you had
I second this. I haven't put in too many laps on this years SX tracks, but most of the tracks whoop sections have a inconsistent feel, almost like you can't get on top of the whoops without getting a bit out of shape. I don't know, maybe it's just me.. the triple this week and the corner after the finish is sick tho! I actually feel cool styling over those sections :lol:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

A littler over a handful of riders with B/C licenses signed up for the 250Pro class for this week (a mistake in signups on our side allowing it) have been removed. Just simply posting as a heads up, so you don't expect to be racing and freak out when you're not because your signup was removed.

Thanks to an unnamed user who tipped me off to check into it (seriously I appreciate it) and was later found to have two rF accounts (big no-no). Don't worry, I only banned the one that you weren't using to sign up with; as I assume you wanted to keep the other one.

-------

And thanks for the feedback on the track. I'm glad to be done for the season. I also wad myself in the whoops every lap and I tried to make them fairly easy since they were long. I give up on building them in this game. Either they are a highway or they are a death trap. At least the jumping whoops on A2 allowed options to faster/slower without always death. While I do also like railing the outside after finish, I wish the inside was a bit more competitive. We'd need terrain deformation to make that happen though I'm afraid.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

At first I really liked the rut after the finish. It was really easy to get into and rail. Kind of reminded me of the inside rut after the first step down right after the finish on Unadilla. But that outside is just way too primo. I don't really have the problems that everyone else is having with the whoops. I die a lot more often than I like, but I have had quite a few laps where I can click 4th and make it through no problem
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

grab 4th on a 450 m8, you'll do atleast two back flips before you go anywhere.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

A1 whoops were my favorite this year
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

checkerz wrote:I personally think this track is stupid. Seriously, it causes me to crash every lap practically and if I ever am on a lap to not crash the stupid slow amateurs like Lynds and Karlin in the server and Quinten ruin my freakin laps. Why can't we have JLV tracks back?
what are you lying? its people like you who think because they run lap after lap and run a decent lap think they own the server, me and race are just trying to make it in to the race with good, clean, honest riding causing no problems to anyone, thankyou quinton for making the awesome track this round, best one by a long shot
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Psst. He was making a joke doing an impression of what others say when he makes the rF tracks.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

psst, i was being sarcastic
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Connors Joke

Pumas Head
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

He's European. How am I supposed to know he has a sense of humor?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:grab 4th on a 450 m8, you'll do atleast two back flips before you go anywhere.
I can barely make it through a set of whoops in 2nd gear on a 450...
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn