2012 ShopHMS.com Winter Indoor

Organize races and post results here
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Re: 2012 ShopHMS.com Winter Indoor

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Thanks Jeremy!
MXTYSEN21 wrote: Dude I just watched that, that was the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. Anyways thanks rf for all of these series, too legit.
The crash in the whoops i meant.
you are a G jlv
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Makes me sick when i re-watch it. :lol: Not the my result would of been any better, but i would of run up there for a few laps.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Mikey wrote:Didn't look laggy at all!
Well then I guess everyone else needs to get better internet :lol:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Omg , I fell asleep , that is what happens when u have to give attention for your gF all the day and after try to race 2 A.M , lol thats bad..
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Juan357 wrote:Omg , I fell asleep , that is what happens when u have to give attention for your gF all the day and after try to race 2 A.M , lol thats bad..
saw ya sittin on the gate, we all figured you had fell asleep. that sucks haha.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Had fun, tried to finally do what people have been telling me for a year haha, instead og going pinned and wadding just stay smart and be safe, bad start but worked my way up to i think 10th, spent the whole race getting into 8th and just put down consitent 57.8s. diddnt take anyone out and eventually made my way to 7th or 6th to finish :) hopefully i can just stay like that all season and keep it in the top 10 around 6th or 5th. Prett happy about last night and had fun, great job rf! except the inviso start box ;) hahaha killed it tysen! no one even close, well just give you the prizes and you dont have to show up.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Kinda wish I just rode Lites, until I saw Kellen getting screwed by lappers, that made it hurt a little less that I was in the 450 class (but sucks for Kellen :(). Going to have to try to do something very different with my setup if I want to ride a 450, I can pretty much ride the 250 2t somewhat in control, but it kills me not being able to ride a bike like a 125. I would have ridden it last night if I was able to...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:
Juan357 wrote:Omg , I fell asleep , that is what happens when u have to give attention for your gF all the day and after try to race 2 A.M , lol thats bad..
saw ya sittin on the gate, we all figured you had fell asleep. that sucks haha.

Yea man , Sry rF , but i was very tired , i think i slept at 450 lcq , lol that sucks.. next race i dont will still on the gate!! haha
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Kinda wish I just rode Lites, until I saw Kellen getting screwed by lappers, that made it hurt a little less that I was in the 450 class (but sucks for Kellen :(). Going to have to try to do something very different with my setup if I want to ride a 450, I can pretty much ride the 250 2t somewhat in control, but it kills me not being able to ride a bike like a 125. I would have ridden it last night if I was able to...
Doooo Iiiiiit..... :twisted:

I tried to put a YZ250 in last night but I'm too slow. But I thought Checkerz' dirt kinda suited the 250 smoker actually. It's so grippy I could still hit the same lines as I could on the 450, it's just trickier to get the gearing dialed in, so I was melting simulated clutch plates both sessions :oops:
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

What's funny is, I pretty much never use the clutch. I always shift to first in corners, coming out I can get the rear wheel to spin then start shifting up (on the 125 I pretty much go from 1st to 3rd in about a second). But, they aren't allowing the 125 in the big bikes class, so unless I want to ride with some sketchy new guys, I'm going to have to ride a big bike :( (which aren't bad on JLV's tracks, but on Chris' the 450 is horrible).

Unless you're Tysen and can make it handle like a 125 some how :lol:. Don't understand how he can make that thing handle so nimble and not feel heavy as hell.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I was watching his steering last night, either his steering setup is super stable or his thumb control is. Where everyone else gets weird headshakes and front tire skips his setup is just planted. Just watch him attack the whoops before the finish lap after lap. If I went in there like that no doubt as soon as my front wheel hit a whoop my bars would do something weird and I would end up flipping.

More importantly look at siemen's steering compared to tysen's. They are completely opposite, Siemen can go as fast as Tysen but struggles more with consistansy and in traffic.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

BAHAHAHA You did that last year! :lol:
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'm thinking still high steering strength/force but high leveling or roll damping. I'll have to try to mess with stuff. My leveling last night was 22 I think, normally 24.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

With that setup his bars would still move quickly like siemen's. They don't though they move nice and slow, but he can still cut down in corners with the best of them.

The most interesting Tysen myth I've come across is that he needs to lean forwards on starts or he'll loop out. Wish I could get hooked up like that.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Low rider vertical damping? He'll sit lower (as if you were to sit down more) and very low dampings for vertical and forward maybe (uber fast bike humpage)... But if he can cut down easily then a lower leveling would make sense. IT'S ALL A MYSTERY!!!