Organize races and post results here
j-smith #1 fan
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Free agents 2013 (Post here)

Post by j-smith #1 fan »

Name: Doug Oakley
UID:5723
Accomplishments: qualified for any rf race i have tried for best finish was 9th at Elsinore (that was the first time i did a national rf race getting more that 8fps )
Desired bike brand/doesn't matter: doesnt matter as long as 09yz250f dino :D
How long have you been playing: halfway through 2013 sx
Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) describing yourself: i am 15 yrs old from new jersey i race moto in IRL did all the rf nationals with 8fps but one and it was not fun but i got a better compter and my lap times droped a significant amout
What you can do to contribute to a team: hopefully get good finishes and i am pretty funny so i could probley make most of u guys laugh
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 305 Edits Suzuki

Post by *WMT*Corby »

Name: Zachary Corbett
UID: 3262
Accomplishments: Not much, expect for an 8th at an Aus MX Finale
Desired bike brand/doesn't matter: Not a big deal
How long have you been playing: On and off for about a year now - Have only been playing with controller for a small portion of that time.
Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) describing yourself: Not much to say really. MX vs ATV Reflex used to be my main focus, I've managed to win a number of PC Championships, and also hold some PC World Record Laps there. I'm currently trying to get to a good level in MX Sim, at least, once i finish off the crashing chapter! I can go reasonably fast, sometimes even surprise myself... but sometimes i can really turn to crap, so like i said, i'm still in the late learning stage of MX Simulator.
What you can do to contribute to a team: Good Question! Umm... i can do some great Fox 2013 Gear for team members, with name and number, and of course, try get some good results for the team. I do put in a decent amount of time in the game, so i'm confident I can be of value to any team willing to put me on.

Steam Name: Corby
Instagram: @zaccorbett
connor602
Team: Bills Sport Motor

Post by connor602 »

Name:Connor
UID:11358
Accomplishments:Im Not Horrible
Desired bike brand/doesn't matter:What ever
How long have you been playing:About 3 months
Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) describing yourself:Well i got the game 3 months ago and it was sweet so i try to get better and be on a team or make one so please pick me up
What you can do to contribute to a team:Well Skin soon and model and hopefully win and rail ruts and ya :p
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

Name: Justin Caron
UID:1102
Accomplishments:Really my the only good thing I've done was earning a National number in 2011 since then i really haven't completed any series. Results: http://racefactorygaming.com/racers/1102/results/
Desired bike brand/doesn't matter: Either 250 or 450 prefer Honda but can adjust to anything no problem.
How long have you been playing: On and off for about 4 years now. Ive been more off then on but now that i have built my computer up with a power supply, graphics card and soon to come Cpu I plan on playing alot more now.
Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) describing yourself: I'm a 19 year old living in sunny Southern California with a full time Job at Galpin Auto Sports. I haven't raced since and bad head injury back in 2010, but that does not keep me off the bike to ride whenever i get the chance too. Besides working I just hang out, ride when i can, race rc cars (just for Sh*ts an giggs), and hit up the skate park on a bike of course.
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
ZF4

Post by ZF4 »

Name: Zach
UID: ?
Accomplishments: Just started playing this.
Desired bike brand/doesn't matter: Doesn't matter.
How long have you been playing: Around 2 weeks.
Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) describing yourself: I've been racing all my life, have started college and don't have as much time to ride anymore. So I heard about this game and had to play it. Looking for a team or at least a group of people to ride with and learn the basics. I have TS3 if anyone would like to talk and ride.
What you can do to contribute to a team: A devoted rider once I learn the basics.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Name: Gustavo Diniz
UID: 3399
Accomplishments: A class Rider, Skinner, Made 2013 Rd 11 ( i think ) 250SX main
Desired bike brand/doesn't matter: Doesn't matter, yz250f 2009 dyno
How long have you been playing: Almost 1,5 Years
Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) describing yourself: I turned an A class rider mid SX when i was leading B Class, then my computer raged on me so i could only ride rd11 ( I think ) which i made the main. I'm Barry/Fly Racing skinner and i can make some meh bikes
PM me
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
TaylorBell57
Team: WBR

Post by TaylorBell57 »

Doubt anyone will see this but im looking for a team for 2014!

Name - Taylor Bell
Age - 14
UID - 9411
Accomplishments - Qualified for a few outdoor races when I could (School), haven't got that many accomplishments but hope to have many main events in 2014.:)
Desired Bike Brand - Honestly don't care I can adjust to many bikes.
Short Paragraph - Umm I ride any bike, in the 450 class.. Im quite quick at supercross and ride and race motocross in real life. Im 14 and live in Australia and would love to ride and represent a team.:)
What you can do to contribute to a team - I know the basics of skinning but I don't have photoshop anymore, I am really relaxed and fun to talk to. I can represent the team in supercross and outdoors throughout 2014.

Please PM Me:)
daniel_125

Post by daniel_125 »

Name: Daniel Bellamy
UID: 10534
Accomplishments: N/A
Desired bike brand/doesn't matter: Kawasaki
How long have you been playing: April 2013
Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) describing yourself: I like anything racing from dirt bikes to NASCAR. Although I personally do not own a dirt bike, I still like watching the racing. Oh and I like playing basketball and golf.
What you can do to contribute to a team: Being supportive for a team and for other people that play. I like Supercross racing than National racing. I feel like I could learn from others about how to race better. You will know if I have an issue with somebody.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

Name: Brian Gideon
UID:1842
Accomplishments:None. I Suck
Desired bike brand/doesn't matter: Dont care. No Quads though cause I dont swing that way.
How long have you been playing:Dec 2010
Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) describing yourself: Im boring
What you can do to contribute to a team: Absolutely nothing
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
d4u5d6u7

Post by d4u5d6u7 »

ame: Eduardo Simoes
UID: 2048
Accomplishments: 2011 MXON champion, top 3 rf motooption Supercross west 2012 and top 10 rf motosport national 2012
Desired bike brand/doesn't matter: in what class u want
How long have you been playing: 2 years
Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) describing yourself: i know have a bad reputation, but I want to improve, looking for a team to stabilize, i will be a serious rider.
What you can do to contribute to a team: results and i think i can win some races
DISCORD: Dudumx94 #9815
4th 2012 Rf Motooption Supercross Series (west) (got some wins) | 2nd Shootout Rf Motooption Supercross series | 1st overal MXON 2011-team brazil | MX2 Overall MXON Winner 2011
pinit24/7#12

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

Gideon#67 wrote:Name: Nick Pleshek
Desired bike brand/doesn't matter: Dont care. No Quads though cause I dont swing that way.
How long have you been playing:July 2010
Not sure if legal to copy but Yolo......
Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

pinit24/7#12 wrote:
Not sure if legal to copy but Yolo......
You copied my UID too :P
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
pinit24/7#12

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

UID:1730
Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

Name: Jasper van Gorp
UID: 2605
Accomplishments: Mxscentral C Class SX champion on a 125
Desired bike: Honda Crf450
How long have you been playing: I think since 09 started with the demo but i'm not 100% sure it was 09
Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) describing yourself: Dungey Pumped
What you can do to contribute to a team: Helping out with bike setup
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

re-doing mine since I'm a privateer...again.:

Name: jaytee thortyfree
UID: 5255
Accomplishments: 2011-2013 undefeated Supercross and Outdoor Champion.
Desired bike brand/doesn't matter: Kawasaki
How long have you been playing: Since Childbirth.
Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) describing yourself: Fastest MXS rider by far, it's not bragging it's just fact. I also make tracks.
What you can do to contribute to a team: Win Everything.

PM if interested.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else