2012 TMFactory-Racing.com Fall Arenacross Series

Organize races and post results here
Stormz

Re: 2012 TMFactory-Racing.com Fall Arenacross Series

Post by Stormz »

Phathry25 wrote:Sweels/wheenerdog are amazing. Can't believe they can stream and run the races and race in them at the same time. Too much at once for me for sure.
Amen. Its like they have espn or something. ;)
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Phathry25 wrote:Sweels/wheenerdog are amazing. Can't believe they can stream and run the races and race in them at the same time. Too much at once for me for sure.
That's why your event was done in less than two hours! Oh, and 22 second laptimes.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

wheels1758 wrote:
That's why your event was done in less than two hours! Oh, and 22 second laptimes.
Thanks for being on time, guys 8)
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

wheels1758 wrote:
It's on, next week will be under an hour! Lol.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Last night in my heat race I knew it was stacked but I thought my consistency would help. Well my consistency was definitely an issue in the heat as I went from 6th to 12th in about 2 laps :lol: Honestly when I saw Mouritsen, Roberts, Sween, Mayer, Fjeldberg, Barrington, and Schmidt all in the LCQ I knew I wouldn't make it, so when I was in 2nd I definitely rode as smooth as I could (Mostly nervous) and yes I was definitely off the pace but I got the job done :oops: Happy to finish the main event in 8th, and good battling with Maxime Tison! I am really happy to finish in the top 10, my goal heading into the main was to not be in the way and try not to finish a handful of laps down :o
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Ddavis wrote:Last night in my heat race I knew it was stacked but I thought my consistency would help. Well my consistency was definitely an issue in the heat as I went from 6th to 12th in about 2 laps :lol: Honestly when I saw Mouritsen, Roberts, Sween, Mayer, Fjeldberg, Barrington, and Schmidt all in the LCQ I knew I wouldn't make it, so when I was in 2nd I definitely rode as smooth as I could (Mostly nervous) and yes I was definitely off the pace but I got the job done :oops: Happy to finish the main event in 8th, and good battling with Maxime Tison! I am really happy to finish in the top 10, my goal heading into the main was to not be in the way and try not to finish a handful of laps down :o
Wait, for a minute I thought you said Heat 2 was stacked?????

250 Heat 1
Tysen Fresquez
Byron Downen
Jeremy Shipley
Daniel Markham
Eduardo Simoes
Michael Wheeler
James Armstrong
Yohann Mayer
Tyler Schmidt
Colton Mouritsen
Brian Gideon
Sam Greenawalt
Andrew Wood
Charles Sweeney
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Ddavis wrote: Honestly when I saw Mouritsen, Roberts, Sween, Mayer, Fjeldberg, Barrington, and Schmidt all in the LCQ
i think i took just about all of those riders down in the first lap. :oops:
It was for sure my fault, not denying that. But i didnt expect Mouritsen to be going that slow. I thought he was tripling out. And when i was in the air, i saw him rolling that last single. :shock:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

wheels1758 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Last night in my heat race I knew it was stacked but I thought my consistency would help. Well my consistency was definitely an issue in the heat as I went from 6th to 12th in about 2 laps :lol: Honestly when I saw Mouritsen, Roberts, Sween, Mayer, Fjeldberg, Barrington, and Schmidt all in the LCQ I knew I wouldn't make it, so when I was in 2nd I definitely rode as smooth as I could (Mostly nervous) and yes I was definitely off the pace but I got the job done :oops: Happy to finish the main event in 8th, and good battling with Maxime Tison! I am really happy to finish in the top 10, my goal heading into the main was to not be in the way and try not to finish a handful of laps down :o
Wait, for a minute I thought you said Heat 2 was stacked?????

250 Heat 1
Tysen Fresquez
Byron Downen
Jeremy Shipley
Daniel Markham
Eduardo Simoes
Michael Wheeler
James Armstrong
Yohann Mayer
Tyler Schmidt
Colton Mouritsen
Brian Gideon
Sam Greenawalt
Andrew Wood
Charles Sweeney
I said the LCQ was stacked.... Come on Wheels, read it thoroughly.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I did say my heat was stacked :lol: but both heats were stacked! Can't deny that
DJD

Post by DJD »

Ddavis beat shackattack. And so the world will end.

Hope i can make a few of these, i might luck into a win. Haha.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

DJD wrote:Ddavis beat shackattack. And so the world will end.
:wink:
z400jt
Team: Privateer

Post by z400jt »

Whoever finishes 2nd overall in the 125 class and gets the ShopHMS.com gift card if you don't see something you want please send me a PM and I'll add it if I can. We are still a small company and are working to build our site so everything is not available on the site just yet but I'll try my best to get it on there for you.
Alec #277
Team: Race Tech

Post by Alec #277 »

Really bummed I had to miss the first round, felt like I could have done well. Watch out next week!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Alec #277 wrote:Really bummed I had to miss the first round, felt like I could have done well. Watch out next week!
Anything can happen! You aren't out of it
DPGuitarman
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by DPGuitarman »

Ddavis wrote:
Alec #277 wrote:Really bummed I had to miss the first round, felt like I could have done well. Watch out next week!
Anything can happen! You aren't out of it
Some of the fastest guys didn't even make the main event, so that just goes you show that anyone who can qualify has a shot at winning this thing.