raceFACTORY SX Testing Session 10/9

Organize races and post results here
ddmx

Re: raceFACTORY SX Testing Session 10/9

Post by ddmx »

I wondered why it looked so goofy. haha. I knew you guys were better than that.

Thanks
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Sween forgot to mention this was TOTALLY my idea :wink: But yeah i will be doing videos and such of this so hope a lot of you guys make it tonight! Here's my stuff:
EVS Helmet skins (thanks August): http://www.mediafire.com/?1xxsw9jlzrjxrdt
DJ's Fly Sonar (thanks DJ): http://www.mediafire.com/?sp6ov45g5so8p59
My des Nations Kawi (thanks Ehm): http://www.mediafire.com/?85fbbk5pzm4nbzi
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Well this is where i open MXS again.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Mikey wrote:Well this is where i open MXS again.
Whats MXS?
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Should of said it earlier but it would be cool to have a B and under and A practice, cant do it tonight though.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Stheart Clothing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Stheart Clothing »

www.stheart.com
"I'd Eiffel Tower the shit out of Dianna Dahlgren with another dude. A little accidental male contact wouldn't bother me in that situation." -ih8hondas
z400jt
Team: Privateer

Post by z400jt »

Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

lol sorry guys I fell asleep and just woke up....setting up now
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

I think for organized practice, it would be cool if like the top X% of finishers get to stay in for the next race. and it rotates new guys in to try and finish in the X%. Im sure theres a flaw in that idea i havent thought of yet. But sounds cool in my head.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

barrington314 wrote:I think for organized practice, it would be cool if like the top X% of finishers get to stay in for the next race. and it rotates new guys in to try and finish in the X%. Im sure theres a flaw in that idea i havent thought of yet. But sounds cool in my head.
Cool, except the really fast guys would be in for every practice haha.
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

so I came under the impression that a lot of you were unclear as to what exactly we are doing this for so let me first start with what this WAS NOT supposed to be: NOT NOT NOT NOT
1) A race.... yes folks this was supposed to be like if you were out at your local track on a practice day riding laps with some friends and above all not be dirty
2) Qualifying... sure you could be going fast but going fast and wadding up four times in a row in the same rhythm section because you're trying 'the fast line' usually doesn't mean some good practicing

Anyway besides the fact the real reason I thought this would be a cool idea is MEDIA COVERAGE.
It's my job to make you guys look sick when playing this game and attract more people to the community so when I though about something cool and fun we could do to hype up SX Open, Winter Indoor and SX2013, I though back to about a month before A1 last year and maybe some of you remember when every other day Milestone had SX practice and since it's only a half an hour drive from Murrieta and Corona, it was another great way for all the factory teams testing to utilize another track. Well from the Milestone practices came some really sick videos of guys on new teams, new bikes, new classes, etc. ripping up ONE track TOGETHER.
In case anyone is not sure what I'm talking about watch this video (cant believe I'm about to post a TW link :( ): http://motocross.transworld.net/1000119 ... 11-riders/
That video is essentially what I wanted to do for you guys but change it up a little bit maybe add music and make a cool montage each week we do these for everyone to see what's going on and so that YOU all could be featured in a video quite simply by showing up and riding. I understand that so many people on the track kinda sucks but we can fix that in coming weeks and I'm sure each of you got at least some sections right and for me that's simple to record real quick and slap in a video!
Most of all I want this to be fun! Every week there's a race we all seem to hop in a server and try SO hard to lay down a hot lap that all we do is go into maximum overdrive rage mode because one guy tipped over in the whoops on that 'one lap that would have been perfect'. It's just a simple test session boys. Relax, grab a cup of hot cocoa, put on your favorite robe and slippers, and gather around on a track to share setups and chat with your friends. I have a great time every time i play this game with you guys and a relaxing SX session seemed so perfect. Add some sick media coverage where anyone can go back in and make screens (which I'll do) or make videos (which I'll do) and everyone should just be excited to get together and rep your stuff! rF will work out the bugs *cough*Sween not falling asleep*cough* and make these way sick for you guys just be patient and have fun!
P.S. I'm not rage posting.. I'm informative posting :D
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hopefully I railed some turns and can make it in a video :wink:
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Had fun, Got hit here and there I hit here and there. Was fun 9/10 Would do again.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Look in the second race I think it was at 9:33 I did a sweet front flip thanks to jeremy smith