2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Organize races and post results here
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Re: 2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Don't forget to watch Start Your Systems TV tonight for all of the livestreaming of tonight's Anaheim 2 Supercross!!

http://www.twitch.tv/startyoursystemstv

Coverage starts at 5:30PM Pacific, 30 minutes before UID grab :)
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Cool team graphics and gear. Team Neisseria meningitidis better watch their backs, huh? So THAT'S what you've been working on. Nice.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

ShackAttack12 wrote: I decided to whip out a quick skin.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Cool team graphics and gear. Team Neisseria meningitidis better watch their backs, huh? So THAT'S what you've been working on. Nice.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

still have a teamspeak ?

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Cool team graphics and gear. Team Neisseria meningitidis better watch their backs, huh? So THAT'S what you've been working on. Nice.
You bet! I'm very proud to play a part in the success of the vaccine. It's just one of the many vaccines i have the privilege of working with!
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Already back to post some rage.
I think Thomas Wilcox might be legitimately retarded. Comes flying into me on the wall, and punts me halfway into the whoops. Then says "Bro, learn when to slow down." I recover back to 2nd, and a lapper going backwards kills me after the start straight. Cool, I'll salvage a top 9 no problem. Next thing you know, Ryan Burke comes flying up my inside 3rd wide on an impossible pass attempt sending me halfway to Egypt and over a burm. LCQ was a shitshow. For once feeling like I was actually going to do decent, and now I don't even want to play anymore.

TL;DR Thomas Wilcox, get yourself checked for mental retardation.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

DannyBoy wrote:Already back to post some rage.
I think Thomas Wilcox might be legitimately retarded. Comes flying into me on the wall, and punts me halfway into the whoops. Then says "Bro, learn when to slow down." I recover back to 2nd, and a lapper going backwards kills me after the start straight. Cool, I'll salvage a top 9 no problem. Next thing you know, Ryan Burke comes flying up my inside 3rd wide on an impossible pass attempt sending me halfway to Egypt and over a burm. LCQ was a shitshow. For once feeling like I was actually going to do decent, and now I don't even want to play anymore.

Last time I said something like that I got muted and kicked off a team :lol:
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

I know my team won't kick me, so I'm good there. And I'll take a forum mute for that ragey post. I hardly post here anymore.
jason_pama
Team: MotoRAD

Post by jason_pama »

Bad luck strikes again :( good job to the winners tho!
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

Post for Thomas*
You actually only ended up on the otherside of the wall first of all, watch the demo. I said that cause you stated "Wilcox you are a F**king idiot" when I was about to say sorry because I didnt meant too. QQ. Rekt. Im even more famous now, thank you.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

Post for Thomas*
You actually only ended up on the otherside of the wall first of all, watch the demo. I said that cause you stated "Wilcox you are a F**king idiot" when I was about to say sorry because I didnt meant too. QQ. Rekt. Im even more famous now, thank you.
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

*Post for Thomas*
You actually only ended up on the otherside of the wall first of all, watch the demo. I said that cause you stated "Wilcox you are a F**king idiot" when I was about to say sorry because I didnt mean too. QQ. Rekt. Im even more famous now, thank you.
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

Sorry for the quadra post, some reason it posted as I refreshed my twitch stream? :o
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Actually had quite a bit of fun racing that now that all the championship pressure is off because I'm a goon. Gg winners/podiums, and Barrington you killed it with the track this week. Had some weird shit happen with my internet lap 7/8 and had like 300-400 ping with everyone bouncing around the track. Not sure if that was someone sending me some friendly packets or what, but it was sketchy and I was happy when it corrected itself. See you guys at Oakland. Clueless is up, by the way.
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

Good race to Dade and Dennis, think I would have had a shot if a lapper didn't pull in front of me and fall but it is what it is. Killer job on the course from Barrington and thanks rf for hosting.
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood