2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

moto504 wrote: take the money without taking taxes out which is ILLEGAL.
Chex, I'm also waiting to see the receipt for Photoshop and while you're at it a birth certificate too.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Maximize wrote:So people like me that brought the game to have fun riding on the ama tracks can't play them now is that right ? B S
Checkerz.. PLEASE edit the first post so idiots who can't read a little more know they still get the tracks for free eventually
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

In case you don't want to read the entire forum (like I just did) here is a summary of the questions that have been answered (please correct me if I am wrong):
  • THE TRACKS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT A LATER DATE. If you want them now, pay for them now. Yeezus.

You can race the class you want, 250 or 450. Pro & A licenses can race 250 or 450 pro. B & C are ams.

You can switch between 250 & 450 at each round, but pros must race pro, and ams gon race ams.

Sounds like an effort is being made for Pro only and Am only qualifying servers to reduce differences in skill level.

Top 36 riders qualify based on their qualifying time. The final 4 qualifiers come from a 40 rider preliminary race. So if you sign up, and less than 75 others show up in your class, you'll be guaranteed at least 1 race.

EMF is hosting a GP series.

If you sign up for Round 1 by May 24th, you should be all clear to race.
Just a noob trying to limit the stupidity. Peace.
Gucci#9473
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Good effort clw, but stupid people will still ask stupid questions
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

KTM57 wrote:
blind bryan wrote:https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-bu ... d/gift-tax
"You make a gift if you give property (including money), or the use of or income from property, without expecting to receive something of at least equal value in return"
A donation is a gift without an expectation of anything in return. OK.
blind bryan wrote:I GIFTED / DONATED / whatever you want to call it, $25 to rF.
And in return they give me a professional series that's streamed live on twitch and is of a high quality.
As far as i'm concerned that is at least equal value if not more.

grow up or go sit back at the kids table.
You just told me that a donator expects nothing in return!

Exactly, You have to pay taxes if you recieve "gifts". I was making a point that they are not really donations or gifts, also i'm totally over it. Let these kids fight over $25. I'm pumped for next week and the rest of the season.
Thanks checkers and the rest of the guys at rF, I have no problem paying and I'm pumped to start the racing and have all of this lame forum stuff forgotten about.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Man this is interesting....

Who knew tracks for a game worth $25 would have people bring taxes into this. You guys are acting like they are getting rich off of this.

IF, and I said IF, they were able to bring in lets 10K in 1 year, then split it among the 8 or so people that make the tracks, host, stream, etc. They would literally only make about 2K each in 1 YEAR! Yea they for sure can live off of that guys.

Don't understand what the big problem about this is, either you can pay, or you can't, and you will get it at a later date.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

It's kinda funny, but now that I got Chex to lose his shit, I'm content :lol: It's just like old times!
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I once got Chex to sleep with a tranny named Buffalo Barb. I also got Vanderlee to change his name to Buffalo Barb.
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

Aye. How do I get the tracks?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Sweendoggy wrote:Aye. How do I get the tracks?
Simply email me the info requested of memberships. RF staff (and only Rf staff for those who will freak) are getting complimentary memberships and as a owner you'd obviously be included.

I'm pretty certain my personal taxes (which would be my responsibility after receiving whatever portion of small pay i will get) are my business and the business of the govt. I think it's pretty clear in the first post profits will be split between Rf staff.

I'm at the lake with my kids for the weekend so memberships won't be processed again until Sunday/Monday. I will shoot to have them ready before track release.
JES_934
Team: TMFactoryRacing.com

Post by JES_934 »

One lap w/ Jessy Nelson, Hangtown 2016 http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/ ... 28/GuyB,64
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

Oh sweet, I wouldn't have even complained if I knew that! I ain't got 25 bucks to spare! #3yearoldproblems

Now, if I just knew of a company I could get a new gaming laptop from...
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

And I thought it didn't flow before they added that section
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Sweendoggy wrote:Oh sweet, I wouldn't have even complained if I knew that! I ain't got 25 bucks to spare! #3yearoldproblems

Now, if I just knew of a company I could get a new gaming laptop from...
You might have more money if you'd sell that pile of a 250f you have and only rode the 2 stroke!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
juniormx11
Team: RockyMountainATV/Mc

Post by juniormx11 »

How about i pay $12.50 USD considering the 25$ is to cover an entire season, and supercross has already been completed? Sound fair?

I do not argue with the requirement of paying, but i think it was a little too sudden. I agree to an extreme extent that the staff and any one else involved in the creation of the successful and replicated season deserve this, it is well earned and much needed to gather a more 'professional' and serious rider group, but i think these changes are something that needed to be dated and discussed.

Like i said, i do not disagree or attempt to argue with the update on the memberships or what not, im happy to pay, i am simply just expressing my opinion that i personally think that this is something that should be done end of 2016 and be put into play 2017.

Thankyou, and good job guys.