Re: GET PAID BY RACING!

Post by anygamegamer »

Im down too do this.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Yea I'd like to sign my sister Jessica up, She's a up and coming rider.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

This actually isn't a terrible idea if you are able to find a trustworthy site to "hold" the money and ensure guys actually get paid. Of course, you need riders to actually sign up and lose for it to not drive you broke; but if your skins look good, it really isn't a bad fee to pay to have a solid setup for a lot of guys who dont' skin and such.

Unfortunately, I'm sure you'll have some hurdles to climb over to build your rep in the community as someone new and getting anyone to trust you with their money. If you're looking to do this legitimately, I applaud you for thinking outside the box and trying to bring something innovative to the community.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

DP: I also would recommend removing Suzuki or any other company not officially affiliated with your team from your team.
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoagogo »

checkerz wrote:This actually isn't a terrible idea if you are able to find a trustworthy site to "hold" the money and ensure guys actually get paid. Of course, you need riders to actually sign up and lose for it to not drive you broke; but if your skins look good, it really isn't a bad fee to pay to have a solid setup for a lot of guys who dont' skin and such.

Unfortunately, I'm sure you'll have some hurdles to climb over to build your rep in the community as someone new and getting anyone to trust you with their money. If you're looking to do this legitimately, I applaud you for thinking outside the box and trying to bring something innovative to the community.
Could not agree more with this statement. I think its a great idea. Only thing I would add is to make sure to set classes up to be fair and see who really deserves to be an AM or PRO. There are so many sandbaggers out there you really will need to check out most of the riders racing on other tracks and races to see how they really compare instead of just during that quali/race. If you get all that worked out then I think you might have the best breath of fresh air to the game. Keep it up. :D
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Can I make more money if I participate in this AND the alpha project in general discussion? I want all the monies.
Kai49
Team: Divisions Race Team

Post by Kai49 »

Lnxa wrote:Yea I'd like to sign my sister Jessica up, She's a up and coming rider.
That would be great, but no signing up yet because it's an alpha project :)
Kai49

Post by Kai49 »

checkerz wrote:This actually isn't a terrible idea if you are able to find a trustworthy site to "hold" the money and ensure guys actually get paid. Of course, you need riders to actually sign up and lose for it to not drive you broke; but if your skins look good, it really isn't a bad fee to pay to have a solid setup for a lot of guys who dont' skin and such.

Yes, i made a kind of businessplan, I know it's difficult to gain attention and trust, but i'm gonna do my best to make this project reality but it's indeed going to be quite a difficult road.

Thanks for the respond!
Kai49

Post by Kai49 »

checkerz wrote:DP: I also would recommend removing Suzuki or any other company not officially affiliated with your team from your team.
Okay thanks for the advice, i'm gonna do that in my updates
Kai49

Post by Kai49 »

Motoagogo wrote:

Could not agree more with this statement. I think its a great idea. Only thing I would add is to make sure to set classes up to be fair and see who really deserves to be an AM or PRO. There are so many sandbaggers out there you really will need to check out most of the riders racing on other tracks and races to see how they really compare instead of just during that quali/race. If you get all that worked out then I think you might have the best breath of fresh air to the game. Keep it up. :D
Thank you for the respond, I know there are some cheeky guys, who will try to get a higher class than they diserve.

I will do my best to make this project reality without to many problems
Kai49

Post by Kai49 »

Sweendoggy wrote:Can I make more money if I participate in this AND the alpha project in general discussion? I want all the monies.
Depends on your racing :)
Kai49

Post by Kai49 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:ill do the skins if i get payed to race XD
If you would finish in the places you need to finish in to get paid, you'll get paid
matt.quigley
Team: Motion Mx

Post by matt.quigley »

sign me up :D