Team dxb

Organize races and post results here
ddmx

Team dxb

Post by ddmx »

I would like to officially announce the formation of Team dxb. The team is built over a solid foundation of respectable racers, skinners, modelers, track builders, and most importantly, respectable people. It's a pleasure to be able to announce the team riders: dxb_HeGgE, dxb_Mr.Two, dxb_checkerz, dxb_ddmx, dxb_Jones221, dxb_Wilson, and dxb_DJ_Diehl.

Keep your eyes open for the US Open of MXS, a dxb sponsored event with cash payout coming soon!

Also, although a constant work in progress, check out our site at Digital MX Bikers

See you at the races!

Logo Copyright 2010: David Diehl

Gear by dxb_Mr.Two
MxRyan195
Team: TiLube Husqvarna

Re: Team dxb

Post by MxRyan195 »

Jones is respectable?
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

MxRyan195 wrote:Jones is respectable?
Dont even say one word, your a member of giles. end of story.
WhMx179
Team: Privateer

Post by WhMx179 »

those helmets are sick
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Jones is in no ways respectable and by no means acts like a person. Sorry but Dave you shouldn't have taken anyone from xfire except for Checkz and then call them respectable. I would say that this is a legit team if Jones and Hedge weren't on it and if Mitch was on it. Until then, my belief is in Giles. :D
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

You guys have the resources to do GREAT things! Good luck. I suppose Aggressive Graphix and ilabb will have to step up their game!
v3Nx

Post by v3Nx »

MiNi wrote:Jones is in no ways respectable and by no means acts like a person. Sorry but Dave you shouldn't have taken anyone from xfire except for Checkz and then call them respectable. I would say that this is a legit team if Jones and HeGge weren't on it and if Mitch was on it. Until then, my belief is in Giles. :D
Dude, there is nothing wrong with HeGge, he doesn't do anything wrong. You just judge him by the people he hangs with (no offense).
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

I used to talk to Hegge all the time. He is in no way like Jones.
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I give this team 2 weeks....
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

DJ wrote:I give this team 2 weeks....
Ha. Yeah right...

Good luck guys. Looks like a solid team.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

DJ wrote:I give this team 2 weeks....
psh, 1 week at the most. Remember team superduperfastpeople that you and i were gonna make? have you made skins for that yet?
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

mxer223 wrote:I used to talk to Hegge all the time. He is in no way like Jones.
I used to do so too. He is nothing like what he used to be. After I got him into the Xfire clan he was still cool, then I left the clan and he seemed to completely turn his back on me. Acting toward me the same way Jones does. It actually blew me away seeing as I was the one who got him where is was.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Man you people take this shit way too seriously. Why does it matter to you guys that Jones or Hegge are on the team when you aren't even a member, and aren't the ones associated with them? Personally Hegge and Jones are good people, and most of you are guilty of the exact same stuff your accusing Jones of haha. Hypocrisy is strong with you all.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

The people who are on the team are there because we want them there. Don't hate on them because they were chosen for the team.