2011 SX Series by MotoOption Rd 8 - Thursday Night Feb 24

Organize races and post results here
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2011 SX Series by MotoOption Rd 8 - Thursday Night Feb 24

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Its NASCAR where you would be allowed/forgiven for racing to get your lap back. Most other motorsports, ESPECIALLY in MX and SX I've noticed they expect you to lay down for the leaders.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
russ190
Team: Privateer

Post by russ190 »

DJD wrote:You crashed in front of me, i tried to slow down and avoid you, but my front wheel hit and i tipped over.

We got up at relatively the same time, but Instead of letting me pass you (your being lapped), you tried to race me over the triple and we collided, causing us both to crash again.
jlv wrote:I don't think it was intentional.
Well, gonna have to disagree there, he saw me go by, he saw me go into the turn, then just took a straight line right into me.

It doesn't matter anyway...
So you called me a jack ass because of one instance where u hit me first which is not my fault. On my screen there was no blue bar saying i was being lapped so i took off. I play in first person so i cant see to my side. Im sorry we collolided off the triple but that was fault on both of us.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Sweendoggy wrote:Also, sorry to Darr327! haha I NAILED you one lap...From my angle it looked like you were on the downside of that jump, so I went for the triple...even in the demo we never touch, there is like a foot of room haha. Oh well I am also pumped to say, I only crashed like 1-2 times under my own fault! haha
Its cool Sween no hard feelings. Im just happy to keep making mains lol and its just to much fun even if I do bad.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
DJD

Post by DJD »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Its NASCAR where you would be allowed/forgiven for racing to get your lap back. Most other motorsports, ESPECIALLY in MX and SX I've noticed they expect you to lay down for the leaders.
You do realize that the lap times in NASCAR between "lappers" and "leaders" are hundredths of a second.

While in SX/MX that difference could be a second to 6 seconds, huge difference.
russ190 wrote:I play in first person so i cant see to my side. Im sorry we collolided off the triple
I really dont care man, I'm just bitter cause i failed at my only chance to win a race.

And got beat by Phrathy! :P :x
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Heat one was crazy and weird. Got off to a second place start behind Shack over the triple then got hit mid-air. Bunch of battles the whole way to the last lap (one clean pass on a 42, who then cut the track before going across the start to pass me back). Making it to a transfer, then killing myself at the end of the rhythm, then ruining everyone else's race, then barely getting a transfer :lol:.

Main I was down before the first turn last to go through, then had a worst lap of 56 and made it to second :).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing

DJD wrote:You do realize that the lap times in NASCAR between "lappers" and "leaders" are hundredths of a second.While in SX/MX that difference could be a second to 6 seconds, huge difference.
Yessir, It's just a tough pill to swallow after years of other types of racing. So many dirtbikers are raised on the sport, it comes more naturally to not fight to keep your lap. I've had about 2-3 hours total track time. I didn't get to ride an actual MX track 'till I was like, 31-32, so I've basically learned the etiquette (on track at least) and how to ride in this sim, lol.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Thanks for the congratulations guys! Only had one tip over, and that was from sweeden trying to wheel tap over me in the first corner.
DJD wrote:And got beat by Phrathy! :P :x
I was coming for you anyways, you never stood a chance! :P

I got seriously lucky, and am really surprised I didn't crash after I got into the lead. Didn't get nervous at all until Kyle noticed I was leading and started to pump me up, lol.

It's ironic that I won a hat since I've never worn a hat in my life, but I'm just looking at it as a trophy now, I'll hang it on my national championship trophy. :D How do I know what size to get just in case I ever try to wear it? I wear a size medium bell moto 8 which if I remember correctly when I measured my head would put me between 7" to 7-1/2" hat size. My choices are S/M or L/XL for the hat. Thanks!
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Go with Small.

Usually smalls run from 7 to 7-3/8, and larges are above that.
I want to know what the actual measurements are for the damn hats. I hate the S/M L/XL because I'm dead in the middle. Bullshit. :/
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Wonder how JLV is doing with Daytona?
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
BraydenKTM
Team: JDR/J-Star/Ktm

Post by BraydenKTM »

Cody Darr wrote:Wonder how JLV is doing with Daytona?
is it coming out today
JDR/J-Star/KTM | 2012
#HatersGonnaHate
Real Life - http://www.facebook.com/jdrmotorsports
Real Life - http://www.jdrmotorsportsusa.com
MX Simulator - http://jdrjstarktm.webs.com/
Instagram - brayden_e44 FOLLOW ME :)
TeamHavocRacing

Most of last year the trax came out on tuesday.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Daytona came out even later though, i thought like late wednesday wasn't it?
Magnus42

Post by Magnus42 »

ddmx wrote:Daytona came out even later though, i thought like late wednesday wasn't it?
i hope it comes today, i think it will be a sick track ;)
Northspeed543

Post by Northspeed543 »

Has the design to the track even been released to the public yet? If not I hope JLV can get it somehow!
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=5&t=8167 the whole discussion about the track can you find here.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)