2011 SX Series by MotoOption Rd 9 - Thursday Night Mar 3

Organize races and post results here
Mikey

Re: 2011 SX Series by MotoOption Rd 9 - Thursday Night Mar 3

Post by Mikey »

sponsored by Honda in real life so there all red!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Alright,thought it should have more colors.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

champyllon
Team: Privateer

Post by champyllon »

really cool track, only one down in my opinion, i'm afraid of giving it throttle cause the track has to much traction. I'm always doing whelies on this track, even on midrange rpm, really awful :(
T-R3V256
Crushed Dissenter
Team: SIK Dezigns Clothing

Post by T-R3V256 »

where can i watch the race live???
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 15#p308489
[color=#FF0000]jlv[/color] wrote:I'm banning everyone!
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

Dang. Science project went long. Well ill cya guys next week!
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

Man DJD deserved that win...My heart was racing so fast that last lap and we both just gooned it up. See you all next week.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

My first top 10! On a track I was slow at! lol Fun race guys, clean for the most part, probably because we were so spread out haha and plenty of places to pass
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah that was a crazy last lap. Hope I can make it next week :).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Results and points are updated.

Congratulations to Barry on the win! And thanks to MotoOption Clothing for sponsoring this race!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

why did my alarm fail me? :(
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I'm really starting to wish I didn't break my bed into 8 pieces after I RAGED last night from this race. I'm getting tired now and could really use that bed. :(
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

I really wish people with over link 400pings weren't aloud to race the USA series..... is that so hard to ask?

I was behind a snap-on rider (i beleive it was norcal) for like 2 laps, couldn't pass him because he was lagging all over the place infront of me and i didn't want to risk hitting him and losing 15-20 seconds. At one point we were going around a corner and he froze right infront of me. Of course i got the steering lock, fell over, came off my bike, and was laying there for 15 or so seconds. During that time, i was passed by like 4-5 people.

And what pisses me off even more is that he quit the race shortly after that......
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

isn't there something that puts people into "ghost" mode if they lag too much? if there is maybe it should be made a little more strickt for championship races.
if there isn't, there really should be one.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Being in ghost mode is a huge advantage of sorts...

My modem (hopefully I'm trading it in today) resets randomly, and during that time everyone disappears and I have a OPEN track to haul ass and put down a hot lap, which works great for me, cause I usually don't crash by myself, and it is a huge advantage. The biggest problem is everyone else is "paused" so I have NO clue where anyone else on the track is during that time, and then BAM I'm thrown back into the race, and hopefully I'm not sharing the same space as someone else! lol

Like I said, hopefully that will be fixed today, cause it really sucks (esp. for xbox COD zombies, when me and my friends make it to like level 30 then it resets, I get kicked out, and they all lose cause all of a sudden there is a HUGE breach on the stairs or somethin lol), but CAN be an advantage in this game, as long as you don't come back to reality in someone elses line! haha

More than the ping problem, seems like the snap on guys have problems each week...and norcal (never had problems with before) delayed the nights racing twice! It isn't hard to get that the line up check is for that exact reason! If you lag out, or get kicked out, when you return you need to speak up before the restart for the next race, it is the RIDERS responsibility at that point, and IMO he should have been left out of the LCQ for that reason, let alone the main.

While I'm ranting, shame to all the rage quitters last night. There are plenty of people that would have LOVED to make the main last night, yet like 4-5 of you just quit cause your race wasn't turning out great....Thats sad. It was a long tough race to get through, but if you don't have the right stuff to finish the race, DON'T SHOW UP!!!