2011 SX Series by MotoOption Rd 9 - Thursday Night Mar 3

Organize races and post results here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 2011 SX Series by MotoOption Rd 9 - Thursday Night Mar 3

Post by jlv »

It would be easy to automatically boot laggers. But what if it happens to a top rider? This is the internet we're talking about, anyone can lag out for a bit.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

On the home page it says Feb 24, 2011 for the latest. Maybe a problem? :P
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

man i gotta say id really like to jlv get his hands on some basic outdoor tracks. You have really come a long way (obviously) from the stock tracks.

well i held top 5 for like five laps or something, then fell apart haha.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:I really wish people with over link 400pings weren't aloud to race the USA series..... is that so hard to ask?

I was behind a snap-on rider (i beleive it was norcal) for like 2 laps, couldn't pass him because he was lagging all over the place infront of me and i didn't want to risk hitting him and losing 15-20 seconds. At one point we were going around a corner and he froze right infront of me. Of course i got the steering lock, fell over, came off my bike, and was laying there for 15 or so seconds. During that time, i was passed by like 4-5 people.

And what pisses me off even more is that he quit the race shortly after that......

i totally understand that to but i have to correct you a bit he didnt quit his modem keeps reseting him he can find out why. they shouldnt have a problem cause 736 and 51 both have 25 meg internet and they have the worst upload apparently and i have 1.5 and dont have that problem my ping has not gone over 200 with 35+ he is changing providers and stuff to get this fixed guys i understand why ppl are mad though even i was at one point when the red flag came out i was in first maybe gonna make the main so lol give them the chance to get it fixed i ask him last night to figure it out so we dont have issues were not bad guys
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Warping is unavoidable in online play. In SimBin racing games the prediction software allows a car to occasionally pop into view with collisions on, so one sec you're buzzin along then...wham! Outta nowhere comes this guy from upper Slovenia with a Russian modem poppin in. In shooters, it can hinder or help.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Was playing Daytona for a ssotw demo. This is the second week in a row I've ran my fastest laps back to back messing around in single player :P. Ran a 1:18.1 then a 1:18.5 the next lap then a 1:19.0. Wish I could ride the rest of the SX's WFO like a national too.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/03/04/ ... aytona-lap

Track looks different it looks more tech than on the track map
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
norcal_105
Team: Privateer

Post by norcal_105 »

i apologise for the other night. i had no idea that if i was in warm up mode for the warm up lap that i would not be in on the start. i thought it went by the selected UID's so i did not know to say anything. after i got booted the second time i was not going to come back accept i made the main. it seems lately 736 and myself have created a lot of enemies online. not by starting anything but just because our uploading has a problem. in the 3 years i have been on this game i have been cool with most people. i ride clean and dont start S@%!. so cut me a little slack. but i will not race ugain until the problem is solved.