South Park Skin :)

Post about creating and skinning models here
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: South Park Skin :)

Post by Pumaxcs »

*cough* wrong model *cough*.... What?

*cough* Yamaha *cough*
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by d1abl019 »

DJ99X wrote:So, we have 2 rippers to be banned in this thread... Sweet
Ban people who open saf's huh? i don't fucking edit anything in there... so why don't you go ban half the fucking forum?
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter

Post by d1abl019 »

Sorry ffor double, but DJ, opening them and looking at their beauty is better than opening them and releasing all the png's, would you rather me do that? shit i could do that with the crf too... But ya know what? i'm not going to cuz i don't do that shit.
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

If you open saf's, and not edit anything, then why open it in the first place. They put it in saf files for a reason, they dont want your eyes look at em, and leaking the shit out. Your better off not saying what you do with files like that, its people like that that make other people not want to release there awesome work.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

d1abl019 wrote: but edit almost nothing
d1abl019 wrote:i don't fucking edit anything in there
so is it almost nothing.....or dont edit anything? Just wondering.
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter

Post by d1abl019 »

Editing the png's? no, copying anything? no, what i meant from 'almost nothing' is like adding pipeinfo files... if you didn't see that...
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

Just fuck off bro. I thought you were a bit different. Saying that you open saf files just to add pipe info files, lamest shit ive ever heard. Right it down, put it somewhere you wont forget.
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter

Post by d1abl019 »

Whatever man, believe me if you want. or not. i could care less, but i don't do that shit, idk about other people, but i like having quality models and skins for a game. (if you didn't see that last part, GAME) fuckin a.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Do you really need to open a saf to make a pipeinfo?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Nope. You save the pipe info from ingame.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

jlv wrote:If you want someone banned, pretend I'm a total idiot and point out exactly what they ripped and give me a link to the original work. I guessing it's the boots but I'm not sure.
The bike is ripped. I have not given him the template, nor have I given him that skin in return for his graphics.

Unless someone has gone behind my back and given him the template / used the template for his skin / its a skin given to him by someone with the template; then that bike is ripped.

Give him a couple of days before you ban him. Not point banning him if someone I gave the template to is responsible.

Re: Pipeinfo

Pipe info are now in file form (.pipeinfo). But I have never safed them with skins.

I was only kidding around before. It doesn't worry me if people open .safs to have a look. If I did have a problem with it, I would be a hypocrite, as I always open safs to have a gander. Same goes with other games. I never actually use/modify the material. I merely pick out techniques used by the creator (in the case of MXS though, its usually to check out suspicious material).