Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
MXONLINE_GEICO

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

Andy_Hack wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:36 pm So you're following in your dad's footsteps? It's about time!
hell yeah you still remember ? i wanna take it a step further!
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

aeffertz wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:40 am
MXONLINE_GEICO wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:02 pm
MXONLINE_GEICO wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:21 am after many years of enjoying this game i can finally start to give back,been learning blender recently ,however i will need some help to get this bike into the game once i am done with it

Hell yeah dude, that's a huge project. Getting it in game is the easiest part. Let us know along the line where you come into problems. Baking norms and specs and texturing is a very tedious process if you want the model to look good. Getting it in game is just a matter of a few mouse clicks.
thanks man! i have done a couple of bikes before this one,i am using substance painter for the baking of normal roughness and such

this is my previous bikes

i dont think the ktm are needed since i have seen models made much better,but i will see how good i can do the ducati
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

MXONLINE_GEICO wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:45 pm
Andy_Hack wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:36 pm So you're following in your dad's footsteps? It's about time!
hell yeah you still remember ? i wanna take it a step further!
Of course, your dad's track objects were a key part of making MX vs ATV Unleashed tracks look original!
That was about 15 years ago, damn!
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like