Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post by GustavoMX930' »

if its not, whats up with the white on the side plates? it makes no sense to me
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Mx-Cocow #5
Team: CKR

Post by Mx-Cocow #5 »

shut up Gustavo , i've just forget to paint it on the cutout.
---RiLeY---151---
Team: Factory Privateer

Post by ---RiLeY---151--- »

I think they look good hah
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

I've been really trying to practice my shading (i'll post some pics of shading later) and texturing. Here is a seat I did for an upcoming model. There's no AO map so it might look like it lacks some shading on the very edges. Textures made by me. Tips and criticism are welcome. :)
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

some wear marks maybe?
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

760Liam wrote:I've been really trying to practice my shading (i'll post some pics of shading later) and texturing. Here is a seat I did for an upcoming model. There's no AO map so it might look like it lacks some shading on the very edges. Textures made by me. Tips and criticism are welcome. :)
wow
jlv wrote:
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

Mx-Cocow #5 wrote:shut up Gustavo , i've just forget to paint it on the cutout.
Don't get mad, you've done it before and the quality of that preview picture at least, is below par.
Mx-Cocow #5
Team: CKR

Post by Mx-Cocow #5 »

yes i know with the Kawi. But i don't copy past now.
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Why you didn't said "shut up" to NAUpoiss or T-Rider for example?
How many time you said " it's not copy and pasted" but 2 days after you just post pictures of bike that IS copy and pasted,so now I think you just should stfu,keep your stuff for your (5/6th?) team! When it's guys like me(you don't like cause you mad for nothing) or "unknown" guys like Gustavo(I mean he isn't just so "old" in this game unlike NAU' or T-Rider) then you said "Shut up it's not copy past" but when guys like them said EXACTLY what I said or other guys said you respond "oh yeah guys sorry it's copy and past". You are just so
idiot,cause ALL can see that is copy and pasted(I speak about the Kawasaki you made some months ago)! So here I just want to tell you everyone. That this guys is a big kid,he just lie to everyone! And what he'll answer to me is something like " shut up kid,continue to suck dick of American" cause yeh,since 3 years ago,his answer are same,someone tell me,that if someone of your team speak with someone of the FCrew,you'll kick him from your team,you kidding me? And you said the kids are US?
That is what I think about you,and what a lot of people think,but never said. Oh yeah I just noticed that in this topic,there is NEVER (or not so much) history of "copy and past" EXCEPT,when you post picture of your skins,that's strange no? :)

Et le "ce vieux fils de pute de Depaty" que tu m'avais jamais dit,mais que t'as dis a un autre gars,t'appelles ça comment? Moi j'appelle ça de la gaminerie pure et dure!
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

anyone have some tips on tear and wear marks? :D
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

DP, I have a brain so I thought of ways to make my own scratches/wear. I'm not sure if I like it, the tear was just for fun. Top part is unscratched, bottom part, scratched (obviously). :)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You should make a disp for the tear, then make an AO map out of it with xNormal. It will look a lot better.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I don't know if I like tear, but the stretch marks and stuff look cool. Maybe you could do a faded bike brand logo too.
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

mxs4crf wrote:Why you didn't said "shut up" to NAUpoiss or T-Rider for example?
How many time you said " it's not copy and pasted" but 2 days after you just post pictures of bike that IS copy and pasted,so now I think you just should stfu,keep your stuff for your (5/6th?) team! When it's guys like me(you don't like cause you mad for nothing) or "unknown" guys like Gustavo(I mean he isn't just so "old" in this game unlike NAU' or T-Rider) then you said "Shut up it's not copy past" but when guys like them said EXACTLY what I said or other guys said you respond "oh yeah guys sorry it's copy and past". You are just so
idiot,cause ALL can see that is copy and pasted(I speak about the Kawasaki you made some months ago)! So here I just want to tell you everyone. That this guys is a big kid,he just lie to everyone! And what he'll answer to me is something like " shut up kid,continue to suck dick of American" cause yeh,since 3 years ago,his answer are same,someone tell me,that if someone of your team speak with someone of the FCrew,you'll kick him from your team,you kidding me? And you said the kids are US?
That is what I think about you,and what a lot of people think,but never said. Oh yeah I just noticed that in this topic,there is NEVER (or not so much) history of "copy and past" EXCEPT,when you post picture of your skins,that's strange no? :)

Et le "ce vieux fils de pute de Depaty" que tu m'avais jamais dit,mais que t'as dis a un autre gars,t'appelles ça comment? Moi j'appelle ça de la gaminerie pure et dure!
+1
jlv wrote:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

DP

Same with the stitching and everything else. You can then add some highlights if you want. That's how I made this seat. I need to tone down the shadows a bit, but it still looks pretty good.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.