Prettty pleasee

Post about creating and skinning models here
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Prettty pleasee

Post by Pumaxcs »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote:ha a post whore...i think i should post twice as much since there is no rule about asking questions i would make skins but i dont have photoshop and im not gonna download it either
When was this about you not skinning or having Photoshop? This is about you posting or commenting these two letter replies that supply no insight to the problem/task at hand. People could care less if you skin or not but you doing all this stuff annoying the crap out of us after we've advised you to stop, this is why we are changing our tone towards you.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Scottooo#607

Post by Scottooo#607 »

TimFerry15 wrote:sense you guys are keeping this thread alive, here's another update:
update2.PNG

Wow hahaha see i would never be able too do it! haha its not that i dont wanna but i seriously have no idea how to make skins and stuff haha

And RaNDoM HeRO Dont be smart ass no one likes a smart ass
"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep the score?"
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

i said i dont make skins cause somone was crying that i should make some,and why does it bug you your not forced to read it! i can post it 3 times the amount watch me and i wouldnt be a "smart ass" if they didnt start to cry about me posting stuff SO WHAT
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

omfg, you keep it going and going and going, people like puma are just going to hate on you more, they get their point across in ONE post, then you have to say something to everylittle thing, its getting stupid, STOP, everyone!, if you say sumthing, he keep talking too. STAY ON TOPIC. PLEASE!?
yomo

Post by yomo »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote:i said i dont make skins cause somone was crying that i should make some,and why does it bug you your not forced to read it! i can post it 3 times the amount watch me and i wouldnt be a "smart ass" if they didnt start to cry about me posting stuff SO WHAT
OMG can you just SHUT UP!!!

I rarely get angry for people posting but went through all your 64 posts and at-least half were pointless. Just stop with the pointless flooding or you will get IP banned
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

yomo195 wrote:
RaNDoM HeRO wrote:i said i dont make skins cause somone was crying that i should make some,and why does it bug you your not forced to read it! i can post it 3 times the amount watch me and i wouldnt be a "smart ass" if they didnt start to cry about me posting stuff SO WHAT
OMG can you just SHUT UP!!!

I rarely get angry for people posting but went through all your 64 posts and at-least half were pointless. Just stop with the pointless flooding or you will get IP banned
I DID SO STFU and thats bs if i get banned when i payed money for the game
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

He hasn't actually done anything wrong yet. But that doesn't mean he can continue posting useless stuff like that.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote:I DID SO STFU and thats bs if i get banned when i payed money for the game
I'm not saying I'm going to ban you, but you didn't pay for the right to abuse the forum.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
yomo

Post by yomo »

jlv wrote:
RaNDoM HeRO wrote:I DID SO STFU and thats bs if i get banned when i payed money for the game
I'm not saying I'm going to ban you, but you didn't pay for the right to abuse the forum.
AMEN

and like they said they wont ban you if you can just make sensible comments. I suggest instead of just going... "looks nice :mrgreen:" say why you like it etc etc and give some infomation
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

jlv wrote:
im not trying to "abuse" the forum i meant thats bs if i get banned from this when i payed for the game as in i wont have acess to new tracks or anything you know?
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote:
jlv wrote:
im not trying to "abuse" the forum i meant thats bs if i get banned from this when i payed for the game as in i wont have acess to new tracks or anything you know?
Hey man, you wont get banned if you don't double-post and make pointless posts all over the forum. Make sure there is a good reason to post and you will be fine.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

Hey man, you wont get banned if you don't double-post and make pointless posts all over the forum. Make sure there is a good reason to post and you will be fine.[/quote]
well i didnt know that people get all mad over "double-posting" look's like the only mature one's here are dj jlv and you! puma is a little brat
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

imagine what people think of you.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

WILSONATV wrote:imagine what people think of you.
i could care less what people think of me why would i worry about what they think about me? i am myself and shouldnt try to impress anyone
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote:Hey man, you wont get banned if you don't double-post and make pointless posts all over the forum. Make sure there is a good reason to post and you will be fine.
well i didnt know that people get all mad over "double-posting" look's like the only mature one's here are dj jlv and you! puma is a little brat[/quote]
Atleast that "brat" knows grammar.