2013 Kawasaki KXF 450 [L,S,R]

Post about creating and skinning models here
Ryan_Tate172
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Apex Photo/FWR

Re: 2013 Kawasaki KXF 450 [L,S,R]

Post by Ryan_Tate172 »

Guess not many people decided to question why Andy's name wasn't on this. :roll:
chrsterrill64
Crushed Dissenter
Team: DeCal Works

Post by chrsterrill64 »

m121c wrote:This is where your ignorance is really showing. You don't know the full story behind the ktm and you never will. Why would you care? It got a FULL release anyway, template, objs, and all.

To YOU its not that big a deal. You try making something that you have your heart and soul into and be proud of then have some ungrateful kid say "its not that big a deal, its just a video game".

About the job thing, that's where you are wrong. This community has had plenty of people that have had/gotton awesome opportunities from it, I'm one of them, along with others such as Kellen and Jeff. So good things can come out of "just a video game". If you make the opportunity happen and believe it can happen it will. You already lose when you tell yourself that nothing good is going to come out of something. Do you tell yourself you're gonna lose before you take off the gate? Hell no.

Isn't kind of selfish of you to expect us creators to release things in return for nothing inorder to help the community, in which you are a part of? We are talking about a facebook like, which JVDL is just trying to get his work shown to make a opportunity happen. Why does this community have to rely on others to help itself? I guess when you piss off all the creators and they don't release anything anymore you will have to. Creators are part of the community. They help out the others of the community don't you think the people that are helped should atleast help when a creator, or anybody else that helps/is productive for that matter, needs it?

Also, no you don't appreciate anything, if you did you would help JDVL, Piista, and rF out by liking there pages and sharing the picture. Is it really that to much to ask? If it wasn't for rF our series races wouldn't be a 1/2 as good as they are, they have brought plenty of sponsors, and not only that they have prizes. P2sta and JDVL create absolutely amazing work for the game. All this takes a lot of time and motivation. Going off of your attitude, motivation is something you must lack.
Greatly said, and for you bob really like they do this for you for free and your just like its just a game who cares and also most of them do have the potential of getting a really good job for doing this but no they make this great stuff and give it out for free to ungrateful people like you
Ryan_Tate172
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ryan_Tate172 »

Mason, I appreciate you sticking up for the creators, but that argument is a lost cause. This community is like a society, a society which can never be 100% equal. Creators will continue to create for the sake of keeping MXS looking fresh, downloaders will continue to show signs of "ungratefulness," and the creators will then start the cycle over because it's fun to create for this game and not let the haters affect them. It's a necessary part of how it works and I think that fighting with one kid about a single Facebook like, on a post that will fade away in time is pointless. Thus bringing me back to the "lost cause." Let him not like the pages and be ungrateful, who does it really affect in the end? He's the one that won't benefit.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Very well put Ryan. I was just in one of those moods.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Ryan_Tate172 wrote:Guess not many people decided to question why Andy's name wasn't on this. :roll:
This isn't Andy's Kawi, it was made by different people.

Hey Mason, what you got against people called Bob, huh? I kid =p

Seriously Bob guy, calm your shit. You go to work every day expecting your boss to line your pockets.... There's no difference here.
You don't work for free so why should we/them (I'm a goon), consider your self lucky.
Hi
Ryan_Tate172
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ryan_Tate172 »

m121c wrote:Very well put Ryan. I was just in one of those moods.
Happens :lol: Love the passion, though, for real. :wink:
Ryan_Tate172
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ryan_Tate172 »

Boblob801 wrote:
Ryan_Tate172 wrote:Guess not many people decided to question why Andy's name wasn't on this. :roll:
This isn't Andy's Kawi, it was made by different people.

Hey Mason, what you got against people called Bob, huh? I kid =p

Seriously Bob guy, calm your shit. You go to work every day expecting your boss to line your pockets.... There's no difference here.
You don't work for free so why should we/them (I'm a goon), consider your self lucky.
That's where your wrong, in fact, I just had a conversation with Andy on Skype about this release. He had TONS to say about the bike.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

As far as I know, JVDL built this baby with help from P2sta.
I know JVDL is a VERY respectful person and wouldn't do such a thing as rip another s work.

But I could be wrong.
Hi
Ryan_Tate172
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ryan_Tate172 »

Boblob801 wrote:As far as I know, JVDL built this baby with help from P2sta.
I know JVDL is a VERY respectful person and wouldn't do such a thing as rip another s work.

But I could be wrong.
Well, Andy sure feels strongly about his opinion, which is against my better judgement to post here. :?
bob117

Post by bob117 »

m121c wrote:This is where your ignorance is really showing. You don't know the full story behind the ktm and you never will. Why would you care? It got a FULL release anyway, template, objs, and all.

To YOU its not that big a deal. You try making something that you have your heart and soul into and be proud of then have some ungrateful kid say "its not that big a deal, its just a video game".

About the job thing, that's where you are wrong. This community has had plenty of people that have had/gotton awesome opportunities from it, I'm one of them, along with others such as Kellen and Jeff. So good things can come out of "just a video game". If you make the opportunity happen and believe it can happen it will. You already lose when you tell yourself that nothing good is going to come out of something. Do you tell yourself you're gonna lose before you take off the gate? Hell no.

Isn't kind of selfish of you to expect us creators to release things in return for nothing inorder to help the community, in which you are a part of? We are talking about a facebook like, which JVDL is just trying to get his work shown to make a opportunity happen. Why does this community have to rely on others to help itself? I guess when you piss off all the creators and they don't release anything anymore you will have to. Creators are part of the community. They help out the others of the community don't you think the people that are helped should atleast help when a creator, or anybody else that helps/is productive for that matter, needs it?

Also, no you don't appreciate anything, if you did you would help JDVL, Piista, and rF out by liking there pages and sharing the picture. Is it really that to much to ask? If it wasn't for rF our series races wouldn't be a 1/2 as good as they are, they have brought plenty of sponsors, and not only that they have prizes. P2sta and JDVL create absolutely amazing work for the game. All this takes a lot of time and motivation. Going off of your attitude, motivation is something you must lack.

lol, i love your wild assumptions.. you act like just because i havent made anything for this game, that ive never worked hard on something. ha.. but unlike mots of the people on this game, i do it solely to help, not to get a mention on a lil forum post that a very limited amount of people will see.. and i know enough about the attacker story to know that he did receive money for it, which could be a sign of whats to come. idk.. maybe im just a hippie that believes sharing is caring, unlike y'all that are more concerned with the glory.
Brap435
Team: Privateer

Post by Brap435 »

Its nice to know that the creators will release this type of stuff, but for all this it will never be released lol, i hope it does
Ryan_Tate172
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ryan_Tate172 »

bob, like Mason said, it's not about the glory. A Facebook like on 3 pages is far different from a payment. All it is is a sign of appreciation.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

They made the Likes required for a release 1,000 likes shorter so this argument wouldn't happen. Yet here we are...
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Pumaxcs wrote:They made the Likes required for a release 1,000 likes shorter so this argument wouldn't happen. Yet here we are...
Some people ah Puma.
Hi
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

bob117 wrote: maybe im just a hippie that believes sharing is caring, unlike y'all that are more concerned with the glory.
If sharing is caring why havnt you made and released any content for the game? You obviously dont care because you havnt shared anything :roll: All you've been doing at the moment is receiving.

If you had actually created content for this game but still believed the same views then maybe your opinion would at least be a little more valid however at the moment it's not. Until you have put time and effort into creating content you just cant comment.

There are always people with similar views to yours popping up and each time it's someone that has never created anything for this game but thinks they know everything about it.