2014 KXF Template and Blend

Post about creating and skinning models here
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Re: 2014 KXF Template and Blend

Post by vortexracingleader »

WellsMX524 wrote:Mason gets paid to model things...outside of sim. I'd say he has a solid general concept of what he's doing.
Damien, no offense, but literally EVERYTHING you do is rushed/half assed. That's why you never get better at modeling/skinning. Because you don't take the advice gracefully given to you by people who just actually want to see you succeed. Just because you've watched a couple of YouTube tutorials, doesn't make you a guru overnight. And just because some 13 year old kids tell you that your work is "flawless" or whatever, doesn't mean that it is. You have to take those reviews with a grain of salt, because let's face it, they don't know the difference between their ass and a blend file.
Since when have i ever been rude to anyone giving me advice or even commenting on my shit.. i no my work isnt good but at least im trying to do things.. i take peoples advice.. also i never said was this guru dont know where you get that from. Also never doubted mason or said to say that he has no idea on what he is doing.. i know he is a great modeler and shit i hope one day i get to talk to him to have him teach me things lol....
DrewBoy214
Team: Privateer

Post by DrewBoy214 »

If anybody gets that stock skin working I would love that
MFjeldbu
Team: MF-RACING

Post by MFjeldbu »

stitch115 wrote:Hey ryan is it ok if i add ny fmf and handguards and release it?
please yes, i need hanguards, ahaha!
Redbull727

Post by Redbull727 »

I cant get it to show up in game. I renamed the JM files. Still doesn't work. It says it cant load the JM files. All of them. So I am so confused.